It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Covid 19 vaccines safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well here you have it from the USA CDC.

Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?
Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to you.

Millions of People Have Safely Received a COVID-19 Vaccine

Over 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 30, 2021.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support approval or authorization of a vaccine.

Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems pdf icon[PDF – 83 KB] to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I doubt the CDC as much i do the FDA

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

in a couple of months they're going to be saying, "We never said the vaccines were safe, we said said they were effective against Covid19."

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If there is a 99.98(debatable) chance you won't crap your pants, would you wear diapers?

Let's ignore the money and politically compromised institutions and listen to some actual doctors talk amongst themselves.
Many are freaking out trying to figure out what the vaccines have done to them and their patients.
Here's a couple thousand comments.
Have a peruse and read the room...
dr chat
A lot of interesting talk on there. Starting to lean towards a sinister agenda and several notations about the bizarre fact that they don't come with cards id'ing the ingredients.
Serious debilitating side effects and deaths are being seen.
They are freaking the eff out.

Hate to "I told you so!" these guys, they got effed over by bad intent imo.
I'm considering taking my fam and bouncing before this escalates.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Cort

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Adeed

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added again

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
2 more days until the international covid summit.
Don't miss it.
c summit
Supposed to be unfiltered talks.

Should be interesting...or we get nuked first

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I dont know to answer you question...

Neither does Anybody to be honest..

As There will NEVER be a vaccine for SARS COVID 19...

Riouz

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The CDC is giving its assurance of safeness based on 8 months of injections in the USA.

What liability will the CDC assume when unwanted changes inside the human body begin surfacing in millions of Americans?

Those making the assurances today, will be gone from the agency.

Lounging at a resort, while millions of families deal with mysterious serious illnesses.

People who buy/believe the CDC assurances of safety for these experimental vaccines are, to put it mildly,... NAIVE.

edit on 9/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know four deaths within a week of vaccination and another four serious side-effects.

I understand events like this can happen in clusters but have heard similar stories from others.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Are they safe. No. They're being touted as 'safe and effective' before results have come in from an ongoing trial. Unless you can suspend belief (like the intellectuals on ATS, it seems) it makes little sense to make any claim about safety, especially when the human trials are ongoing. We can make assumptions, sure. Good luck getting a government that's committed crimes against humanity to admit to wrongdoing.

Do you remember the release of no man's sky? Same thing. It was hyped, touted as groundbreaking and called expansive. It was an empty shell of an unfinished product....

Do NOT believe anyone on this issue, least of all the vested interests. Just wait and see.
D-Dimer, remember this term too. It's going to be our future......

What I can tell you for sure is that forcing a population, under mandates, to submit TO a medical trial is tyranny of the first degree. Its not right and ethically disgusting.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The twelve trillion people I've personally polled, are in agreement with this.

We're safe guise.

Oh look out, a random nonevent just killed someone, it was covid, of chouarse. Whew, he was only 45 and unvaccinated. he probably had diabetic cancer.

Back to your jab schedule now folks.
edit on 10-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You want to determine if the CDC is being disingenuous?
OK.

It has been reported that almost 40 million people have had covid. When science is applied to this disease, the casual observer can find "statistics". Analysis of numbers like how many have had the disease, how many died, how many hospitalized.
Do you find this? Do you find scientific analysis?
Yes! Everywhere. In droves.

There is a vaccine. It is experimental. Experimental is a word used in science. Experimental involves words such as testing and analysis. There are words like placebo and test subjects. And there is analysis and statistics. And autopsies.
Do you find any real statistics?
You know there have been deaths. Where are the death statistics?
Approving something as "experimental" does not relieve the authority of analysis and statistics. It does the opposite. It requires even more stringent analysis and statistics.
Where are the death statistics?
Where are the blood clot statistics? By age? By gender? Affects on Menstruation?
Where are the stoke statistics?
Where are the myocarditis statistics? By age? By gender?
Are there preexisting conditions which facilitate these reactions?

It is experimental, therefore before the drug-vaccine is administered, the test subject should have a complete medical workup before the therapy is administered. If you are too sick, you should not get the drug because the science will not be able to determine if the drug killed you or your preexisting condition killed you.
There is no medical exam required to administer the vaccine.
There is no special qualification for the person that administers it.

And we know this drug is a new technology. We know it was rushed into production. We know that there have been contaminated vaccines discovered in Japan.

In order for the president o claim this is completely safe, he must have "the science".
Statistics, Analysis, Control groups and validated/qualified test subjects.

He doesn't.
From the time this drug was approved as experimental, it has not followed the scientific method.

edit on 10-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

I must not have a life! Im over 65. Most everyone I know has gotten vaxed. Not a single issue with it, or with breakthru covid that Ive heard.

Im curious how so many know the vax history and medical issues with so many others? is this word-of-mouth, or do you know these people closely?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Again i do hope that hopes to continue that they dont have any issues but i am not getting my hopes on a vax that you would booster shots every five months.

They had pushed these vaxs for an agenda and its looking that way. China was the first one to push the vax passports, than Russia in some areas but its not required.

In Australia they were the first western nation to push the vax passports.
edit on 10-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What did they say about these people? Covid Vax Injuries

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So if millions of people don’t die from skin cancer, does that mean I don’t need to worry about exposure to the sun?
Millions of people have been exposed to the sun.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: troubleshooter

I must not have a life! Im over 65. Most everyone I know has gotten vaxed. Not a single issue with it, or with breakthru covid that Ive heard.

Im curious how so many know the vax history and medical issues with so many others? is this word-of-mouth, or do you know these people closely?

I know 6 people who’ve been vaxxed and caught covid, some spread it to eachother (my mom and sister for example) double vaxxed thought they were immune! They were sooo careful! Lysol wipes their doorknobs every day. Had covid, they described it as horrible for the whole 14 day quarantine (but had the energy to drink bottles of wine)

They recovered just like the very few unvaxxed people I know who had covid (the in-laws). The unvaxxed folks described it as only lasting a few days and said it wasn’t too bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
When I hear you and others annecdotes as compared to mine, I feel grateful that it hasnt gotten closer to me, so far, knock wood. Hoping for all that we get a handle on this bugger soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
doublepost
sorry
edit on 9/11/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join