It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming for the kids..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26096922]VulcanWerks[/post

You Know IF you were Listening from the Beginning of this " FALSE FLAG " , that it was All About a Power Grab .

Children are " Future Breeders " , the State Mandates " The Shot " Will Sterilize them for............ their Own Good ...........

edit on 9-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You are under the impression this vaccine is like all the other required ones. Here is the difference. All other vaccines took years to approve and went through strict approval process with no short cuts unlike like this vaccine! Big gamble with our kids and the future.

a reply to: SirHardHarry

edit on 9-9-2021 by sirlancelot because: change

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Haven’t caught the Coof over the last 18 months but have been in 2 vehicular accidents, selfish other drivers hit me.

Grandma could have been in the car, could have killed her.

Lucky we didn’t end up dead or in icu tying up beds.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No vaccine has ever worked for a Corona Virus and there has never been a MRNA vaccine that has ever worked. Further Moderna has never even created a vaccine..ever.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have a vaccine "pAsSpOrT" for all 4 of my kids so that they can go to school. They've taken a few shots for a sh1tload of ailments, as have I.

I don't get the butthurt.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: SirHardHarry Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

because those quarantines were based on 'cases', and cases are utter meaningless BS. like the whole 'pandemic' that wasn't.

It's about positives. Those who have tested positive, and are therefore infectious.

So I can post a group text I had tonight with a friend and his fiance. Both have had the vax. They were with another friend that was vaxxed on labor day. Their friend just tested positive today. My friends fiance has some symptoms now....the runs.

They are going to get tested in 2 days. They are quarantining until then.

If it's about the positives then it isn't just the unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

The whole irony about this current anti-vax movement is too great to miss the opportunity and let a little fact to be known.

For decades the anti-vax movement was primarily an issue owned by those on the fringe of the left. The most liberals of liberals that wouldn’t want their kids to be vaccinated at all due to vaccines being linked to autism.

Many of them were ridicule, practically forced to move states, take kids into home schooling, losing jobs and had their life’s completed altered.

In the meantime many on the more centrist left AND right were the “Obey and Comply” crowd. Is ironic how this whole COVID vaccine saga is teaching people to reassess the value their rights and consequences of decades of government overreach.

edit on 9-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's more dangerous for children than adults. It makes me furious that any adult would expect a child to take more risk than them.

Children do not protect adults...we protect them.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

How old are your children? Pfizer is approved for those over 16; emergency use for those 12-15.

Based upon the number of schools having to quarantine students and/or go virtual in the first few weeks of the year, why is this a bad idea?

Don't we want to keep our kids as safe as possible using the scientific knowledge we have so they can safely return to school?

There are no safety issues for kids, in real terms, not liberal terms. The chances of a minor child contracting and dying from the magic scary covid, which hasn't been proven to exist, is less than 0.0003%.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Surely court actions will ensue? Especially if any of these children were to become ill from the vaccine? The Companies such as Pffizer, Moderna, Astra etc.. may get away with it because of their policies and legal documents but school staff, such as headmasters and also those above who make the final decisions must be liable? They don't have the same get out clause as the pharma companies do they?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I have a vaccine "pAsSpOrT" for all 4 of my kids so that they can go to school. They've taken a few shots for a sh1tload of ailments, as have I.

I don't get the butthurt.

Has your family seen so much pressure assigned to forcing a single vaccine on society, before the Covid-19 vaccine?

The pressure is what's spooking everyone.

If Covid-19 was a serious threat, people would be climbing over each other to get vaccinated, and to be boostered as quickly as possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Surely court actions will ensue? Especially if any of these children were to become ill from the vaccine? The Companies such as Pffizer, Moderna, Astra etc.. may get away with it because of their policies and legal documents but school staff, such as headmasters and also those above who make the final decisions must be liable? They don't have the same get out clause as the pharma companies do they?

"Court actions"?

That's the least these officials forcing the vaccines on our children should be concerned about.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I think you find yourself on the wrong website mate. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

school staff, such as headmasters and also those above who make the final decisions must be liable? They don't have the same get out clause as the pharma companies do they?

Exactly mate. I sent a very strictly worded email to my son's school stating that any pressure upon him to take the vaccine will result in severe legal action against the school & against individual members of staff with responsibility for the health & safety of my son while he is in their care. I received a polite acknowledgement from the school, they seem to be heeding the intent of the message so far.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

EXACTLY what knowledge are you talking about? mRNA was never able to be delivered in the past because it is too fragile. They could not deliver it in a way that would be absorbed by the cell. Not until they realized to put it in lipids that the cell takes in a few years back could they even get absorbed to see how it behaved.

No vaccines before this ever used RNA. We are the test group. How is that confusing? There is no data. The data you refer to is from other technologies. Its like me arguing how good a DVD player is based on the track record of a VCR.

The data is being misrepresented, and lazy people are falling for it because they didnt know the data before hand and wont look it up now. I spent years with a PhD Molecular Biologist from Cornell and learned about this stuff before it was cool. These doctors only truly understand a fraction of what they make people think they understand. The more you learn the more you realize that's true. If you look at how they sequence RNA and decide what parts do what it would freak you out to think they are so comfortable with injecting it into you. This is why such a huge part of the medical community refuse the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

well done and i hope others follow suit

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Dems Seem to Think Your Kids BELONG to Them .....................

‘We Need to Protect Kids from Parents’: House Democrats Rail Against Schools Requiring Parental Consent to Vaccinate Children "

www.breitbart.com... vaccinate-children/

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join