It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typhoon number 14 coming to Okinawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
9 pm news says something of this nature... it could be the typhoon of the season we WILL fear. Doesn't sound good at all. Time to get the emergency backpack ready again.
Sadly, I don't feel any good coming out of this one.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't think you need to worry too much. Barely in the cone.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I don't think you need to worry too much. Barely in the cone.

That's weird, TV showed it heading toward Okinawa then to Kyushu and up toward the mainland. I do like your graph better though. Have you heard anything about the Philippines ?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Looks like it's mostly past the Philippines a this time. Models are kind of all over the place right now. I don't really take stock in anything until it's 48-72 hours out. I'd imagine weather forecasts on your side aren't too much better than over here. Just easier to be prepared and not worry until it's time.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Thanks, and thanks for your work, much appreciated. We live in a flood zone and you've probably seen all the flood damage this year in Japan. Its for real. We still have people in temp housing from 2 years ago flooding.
Can you imagine , today we went shopping and lettuce is 300 yen ( 3 bucks ). Anyway, sardines are still cheap. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Looks like Japan will be spared on this one. Tonight's news showed its path. Good, we've had enough rain this year.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

We still have people in temp housing from 2 years ago flooding.

"We"? Are you implying you are japanese or live in Japan? It's not something everyone can just immediately know, so if this is the case, clarity about it would go a long way to create understanding. Your avatar has 'Chinese people' in it, so you can understand this is a bit confusing.

Also, wasn't the big floods LAST year, not two years ago?

new topics

top topics

join