It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Okla Congress man who tried to rescue people stuck in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is a very powerful interview with Okla. Rep. Mullin who tried to get people out of Afghanistan . They were blocked by the state department and other US government officials at almost every turn.

Listen to what he has to say and realize if the word gets out not even CNN could make this smell OK. Pitiful inept idiots running everything to crap while they lie straight faced looking at a camera for the 6 O'clock news.

youtu.be...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Life sucks when you have a President that is anti-American. PERIOD

Hey, how about impeaching Biden?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The bomber who killed 13 Americans was indeed being tracked yet when asked for permission to fire and take the bomber out they were told, "No, we are in negotiations with the Taliban".

The Taliban dude who is in charge of checking paperwork to let people leave is the same guy who was declared a terrorist by the USA and has a 5 million dollar bounty on his head. Very interesting points presented by Lara Logan towards the end of the short video.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wonder if legacy media is reporting on this. I don't even pay attention to Faux, so I wouldn't have caught this is you'd not posted. (ATS' Live page is actually my primary news source.) Thanks!

I guess this rings more true today. Satire has ceased to be funny.
:
edit on 2021 9 09 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm so tired of this.
Why do so many Americans suck? They suck, because WE ARE ALLOWING THIS.
We are allowing our sad, weak, feeble president to do this.

IF nothing else, write your congressmen and woman, tell them this is unacceptable.

Do something to try to save what is left of this country.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is like a bad dream. If the Trump administration had pulled just a quarter of this the press would be leading the riots to impeach him. But because it's sleepy joe, we get nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Life sucks when you have a President that is anti-American. PERIOD

Hey, how about impeaching Biden?

This is the second one .
Barry was the first ..

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
That is a good video. I agree with the congressman that Biden did not look after Americans interests, that Biden lied purposely knowing his followers would blindly believe him. This has to be one of the worst atrocities in American history that a president has done. He lied to the American people knowing he was lying.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
These are the Criminals in charge.
81 M people put that Sack of Sh!t in office My A$$.
Theft Murder all Biden's Fault plus the criminals that put his sorry A$$ there of course.
America has Fallen.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If these special forces vets want to carry out an operation to save americans, I can let you use your imagination on what they could do.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Maybe when they get everyone out of Afghanistan, they could help take our damn country back?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Biden lied purposely knowing his followers would blindly believe him
a reply to: rickymouseThat is rich coming from a trump supporter. Let us know when he approaches the 30,000 verified lies ok? thanks luv

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Trump did not lie like that, his actions did not put the lives of hundreds of citizens in danger.

I am not a trump supporter, I voted for trump because he was the lesser of two evils. Trump actually said his mind, which I respect, even though I do not agree with some of the stuff he said and his opinion was wrong often because he talked too much.

Biden is a politician that tells people what they want to hear even though he knows his promises are not good for our society. He is doing more harm than good for our country. Biden is going to mess up our economy for generations. All though I know we needed to get out of Afghanistan, I do not approve of the way Biden did it.

Trump was telling the truth of what he believed most times which is not political correctness. What he parroted was not always real, but he technically did not lie, he stated his beliefs. Biden outright lies. He has been that way for a real long time, typical politician that likes to abuse his power to benefit his family and friends.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
President houseplant. Epic failure.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm so tired of this.
Why do so many Americans suck? They suck, because WE ARE ALLOWING THIS.
We are allowing our sad, weak, feeble president to do this.

IF nothing else, write your congressmen and woman, tell them this is unacceptable.

Do something to try to save what is left of this country.

And threaten what?

Threaten not to vote for them?

In several states, the majority of people didn't. But they won anyway.

Until meaningful forensic audits become a thing, politicians know who to appease when it's time for reelection. And it ain't the people.

new topics

top topics

join