It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What qualifies for a COVID-19 vaccine exemption? CBC Guest Doc Seems Nervous When Asked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
An Interesting question and not surprisingly the way how it was handled.

CBC had invited to talk with a person whom they had being suffering from health issues and in B.C they recently had said no to Religious/Medical exemptions.

At the start of the video they begin this woman who is suffering and asking is there a exemption for B.C? or how the will be getting it if they arent able to?

At 1:29 they begin talking to a family doctor and in the video the doctor does admit that they had being getting more patients coming in asking for medical exemptions.

The First Lie?
The issue with the video that i had with which was posted by CBC is when it starts 3:24 where the reporter claims that there are people who are completely allegoric to the known chemicals that you can find in soaps. There is one issue with this whole segment.

The reporter makes no mention of Lipid Nanoparticle as another serious adverse reaction. Just last year there were some honest news outlets where they reported how there were a growing number of people whom were reacting negatively to the Lipid Nanoparticle which is what is indsie of the mRNA delivery.

Makes zero mention to the "Supposed Doctor" or to the audience.

3:52 Doctor on Laptop Becomes a bit nervous when asked
On the 3:52 mins into the pre recorded interview the reporter begins the question and even as the reporter asks the "Doctor" they seem to be quite nervous and even as far shocking their head by quickly to say no.

If the doctor was true to the reporter why was he looking so nervous about the question than?

Reporter

But if am understanding you correctly if we're only talking about let's say first vaccine doses is there any known medical condition that would absolutely prevent someone from getting the correct vax?

Doctor:
The Doctor Begins shocking nervously and quickly saying no.

"No Again not to my knowledge there's very little on that first dose is an exemption to vaccination"

What qualifies for a COVID-19 vaccine exemption?
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
They are saying in other words if you didn't have a bad reaction from the first dose than there is no exemption to vaccination but interestingly enough they quickly avoided the discussions on the second doses.

Most vaxed that i know from that i heard i heard people complaining more about the second dose than the first. For most of them the pain is still happening weeks after the second dose vaccination.

How is that possible for the pain to still continue when they claimed that pain from the vax would go away after three days?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah. ACIP and the CDC already basically said that the only contraindication to getting vaccinated is an allergy to PEG or Polysorbate and unless you are allergic to one of those ingredients you should get the vaccine. Their language is that if you are allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA shot, you should get the non-mRNA shot and vice versa. So I think it will become very difficult to obtain exemptions for these shots.

CDC considers a history of the following to be a contraindication to vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines:

Severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) after a previous dose or to a component of the COVID-19 vaccine or immediate allergic reaction of any severity to a previous dose or known (diagnosed) allergy to a component of the COVID-19 vaccine.

And...

Most people deemed to have a precaution to a COVID-19 vaccine at the time of their vaccination appointment can and should be administered vaccine. CDC considers a history of an immediate allergic reaction to any vaccine other than COVID-19 vaccine or to any injectable therapy (i.e., intramuscular, intravenous, or subcutaneous vaccines or therapies [excluding subcutaneous immunotherapy for allergies, i.e., “allergy shots”]) as a precaution but not a contraindication to vaccination. People with a history of an immediate allergic reaction to a vaccine or injectable therapy that contains multiple components, one or more of which is a component of a COVID-19 vaccine, have a precaution to vaccination with that COVID-19 vaccine, even if it is unknown which component elicited the allergic reaction.

People with a contraindication to one type of the currently FDA-approved or FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines (e.g., mRNA) have a precaution to the other (e.g., Janssen viral vector). However, because of potential cross-reactive hypersensitivity between ingredients in mRNA and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines, consultation with an allergist-immunologist should be considered to help determine if the patient can safely receive vaccination.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 9-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Its the CDC its not surprising that they dont like medical exemptions but this sure does seem like a massive experiment when you wont able to get a exempt even if your someone has a had history of medical conditions.

Sorry but i wont be becoming their guinea pig.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well it is all based on the assumption that these will become mandatory. As long as they don't become mandatory then it doesn't matter what exemptions are available, obviously. I personally don't think there will be widespread mandates because I think this is all a big distraction like H1N1 2009 during which time there were fears that the H1N1 vaccine would become mandatory and that never came to pass.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

The H1N1 vaccine also reported a high note of injures after the pandemic ended.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Like I said in an earlier post, I grew up in Detroit and I have a lot of sympathy for Canada watching a least a half dozen TV stations, CKLW was one of my favorite radio stations, ect.

However, being born and raised in Detroit had it's effect on my personality, so my reaction would be to say, "Here's my exemption Bi**h!" and punch them in the face. Once you get them down, kick 'em a few times for good measure.

You can take the man out of Detroit, but you can't take Detroit out of the man.

top topics

join