It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will it come down to this, you shoplift, we shoot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Really? For years the Liberals have been telling "the kids" that their parents don't matter. Do what you want. They have been reinforcing it with television shows and movies. The same shows and movies urging rebellion against authority. What in the hell are you on?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was just reading an article in the Wall Street Journal. It is behind a paywall so I won't post a link. It is about the man in charge of security for CVS and is about organized shoplifting. The article is interesting, but, the comments more so.

There are a couple of thousand comments. I didn't take time to read them all. I skimmed a few hundred. The attitudes of people is appalling. They want to prosecute Amazon and Facebook because some of the stolen goods are sold there. I didn't see a single comment about PROSECUTING THE THIEVES. Think that one through. This is like when Pennsylvania made it illegal to leave your car running in your driveway to warm up in winter because people were STEALING the cats. No we don't want to prosecute the thieves, we'll just prosecute the victims.

I'll throw this out there for all of you who claim to be DEMOCRATS. Why does your Party want to protect criminals?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join