It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. likely to approve COVID-19 vaccine for teens, despite scientific recommendation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here is a another case example of Government Politicians, Officials ignoring scientific recommendation while citing their own biased study how safe and effective these mRNA vaxs are.

It does appear our polticans, officials dont seem to care about our health my health or anyone's health at this point it does seem this whole thing appears to be population control then anything else.

Dispute not having a long term, nor medium studies what kind of side effects these mRNA vaxs might cause Government Politicians, Officials at least in UK are Officials ignoring scientific recommendation and going ahead with by vaccinating 12/15.

Whats more even you have their epidemiologists are saying pathetic things how these mRNA vaxs can drive down transmission in the population as a whole (and) it will protect the more vulnerable?

Even though the data from Israel has being proving that to be opposite.

Now our youth and children will become guinea pigs..

U.K. likely to approve COVID-19 vaccine for teens, despite scientific recommendation

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) on Friday said children with underlying conditions should get vaccinated, but it said health grounds alone did not warrant a universal roll out to the age group.

It said it wanted more information on the long-term effects of rare reports of heart inflammation, known as myocarditis, in young people following vaccination with Pfizer’s shot.

In Canada the reports of heart inflammation is growing but many outlets arent going to be reporting as in this article you will see a virus expert blaming it on Covid.

Even dispute a majority of those young kids not being infected by covid and still getting heart inflammation?
Ferguson, an epidemiologist at London’s Imperial College, said the JCVI had been conservative in assessing the small risk of myocarditis from the mRNA vaccines, adding that COVID infection itself could probably cause the same condition, but data on the risk was not as good.
They are citing an Oxford University report by blaming covid for inflammation while testing negative for the virus.

Remember how rare they claimed that blood clots were in astrazeneca? only after getting a growing reports of it? and no longer being rare as they being claimed in the MSM?

You had the Oxford University defending astrazeneca. I remember an ironic report how an Blood Clot wont happen if you get the third booster of astrazeneca?

At this point its almost like they dont know what they are doing anymore.
edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm British and this is appalling news.

Who is going to defend these children from the NWO needle of conformity?

I'm at a loss right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hawk,

Dispute not having a long term, nor medium studies what kind of side effects these mRNA vaxs might cause Government Politicians, Officials at least in UK are Officials ignoring scientific recommendation and going ahead with by vaccinating 12/15.

We have medium studies now.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 792021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I know a family member of mine. Who hasant caught covid and yet they found a heart issue following their second dose of Pfizer mostly likely. Are these studies unbiased?

edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I know a family member of mine. Who hasant caught covid and yet they found a heart issue following their second dose of Pfizer mostly likely. Are these studies unbiased?

I am sorry to hear that. Without revealing to much personal info, are they in the younger range?

I only say we now have medium term studies since so much time has passed since the first vaccinations.

All peer reviewed studies should be screened for biases. That is one of the criteria in which the peer review group evaluates. So I would like to say no.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I only say we now have medium term studies since so much time has passed since the first vaccinations.

Much like our solar system, we will forever be spiraling into the unknown, unless you know of someway to stop time or the rollout of the injections.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I love the idea of spiraling into the unknown. Very exciting.

I will agree that there will always been some unforeseen discovery, consequence or reward to everything we do. Our hope is that we may the best decision here and now. We unfortunately dont have timeless insight.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Young.

All peer reviewed studies should be screened

You mean by the same people who are pushing these vaxs right? as safe and effective while using these so called studies? normally these studies should take years not months.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Young.

All peer reviewed studies should be screened

You mean by the same people who are pushing these vaxs right? as safe and effective while using these so called studies? normally these studies should take years not months.

Ugh, sorry to hear that it is a young person. That is the age range to be affected. I am sorry. The good news is that those young people affected have a high percent of recovery with rest and some medication.

Who is pushing the vaccines? You mean scientists.....around the entire world?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's a TORY government with a TORY majority and the only thing they ever really wanted and still want is to ensure the wealth security of the wealthiest in society.

They do NOT care about your health except and in so far as it affects the economy, they will sacrifice as many as they need to in order to get the economy running again and if that means whitewashing the truth away as always, pumping our people full of an experimental drug that may cause lasting damage and offered only partial protection while leaving most recipients of that drug still open to infection and still able to spread the infection to others they will do so.

Why, because they believe it will allow them to reopen the economy and allow free commerce and travel which is essential to keeping the money rolling.

The fact is that there IS already a perfectly viable alternative to the vaccine that has been suppressed, a TRADITIONAL and REAL vaccine not an experimental drug.

You have probable seen this brought up many times on ATS since a fellow member once highlighted the suppression of this professors development of a TRUE vaccine.
freewestmedia.com...

There is always an ulterior motive and I do genuinely believe it is bound up in Agenda 21/30 the plan to control and reduce global population, those in power that are pursuing this plan however are going to pay for there crime, they will also make many nations that are currently NOT there puppets into the new super powers as they will NOT have there population culled unless of course they also have a plan to deal with them which I should not be surprised if they did.

The OTHER ulterior motives are this.

Medicine makes more money than war these days, far more money with only Ethics and legal protection of citizens getting in the way the large pharmaceutical company's over price treatments, suppress alternative cures, keep the cancer ball rolling though I believe they could have cured it decades ago, have gained IMMUNITY from prosecution and the licence to turn the majority of the worlds population into there Laboratory experiments for the duration of this vaccination which they intend to stretch out to forever if they can with an endless stream of booster shots in the work's, will also be able to sell you the treatments for the long term affects of this experimental drug they are giving people and are becoming richer than king Midas could ever even have dreamed in his most lavish dreams making the pharmaceutical company's potentially more powerful than governments.

If you smell one rat there is probably a whole nest of them and I smell a lot of rats in this epidemic.

First I believe it is most definitely Artificial and most definitely DID get released from the Wuhan lab of virology.

Second I believe that release may have been accidental BUT they were working on making the virus even more lethal and while premature in it's release the same elite found a way to still use it to push there evil agenda forward.

Thirdly some of this evil elite actually truly believe they are good and doing evil for a good cause blaming the people for the crimes of the elite, the destruction of nature which is actually being driven NOT by people but by CORPORATE GREED.

Fourthly the elite responsible may be an entirely different group to whom we think but still pulling the strings, ever hear of Karan Hudes a former TOP World Banker turned whistle blower, she sounds a bit crazy but give her a chance and think about it, it may seem unrelated but it really is related to what is going on, these are the most dangerous men in the world and also the most corrupt the make the Mafia at it's worst seem like innocent little alter boy's.

Now I must make it clear I do not accept everything she say's, she blames the Jesuit's, claims Moses was a Homo Capensis and was the pharaoh Akhenaten for example which to be frank I would need to ingest a lot of illegal drugs to believe BUT there may indeed be another subspecies of humans on this planet and that would explain a lot of things, so yes in my opinion slightly cuckoo but I have another reason for that, sometimes whistle-blowers have to be discredited, one way is to drug and hypnotize them into crazy or to spike them with something sure to send them over the edge of paranoid but I still believe that she truly believes what she is saying and the woman is exactly what and whom she claimed to be so she probably is speaking true about people with unusually large heads and a hidden ruling elite of them but proving that?.

The Tory's answer to the likes of Rupert Murdoch an Australian media tycoon and he of course and those like him answer to someone above them so?.

Either way think on this.

We have been told again and again by Media that there are too many people, that there is not enough food, that there is not enough room for everyone.

It is LIES, we can feed many times the current population with ease it just takes political and scientific will, we have more than enough room for everyone and there are far from too many people EXCEPT for those few that want to control everyone and fear the population is too large for them to control.

Were humanity is harming the planet it could actually heal it.

But since the time of the rebellion of the slaves under Spartacus the elite's of this world have wanted to cull there slaves out of fear of another uprising, to limit there numbers to control them.

edit on 7-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I could be totally off but just reading the OP made think about
we are the phase 3 & the people they are trying to force the jab
on are the ones not initially included their trials...kids & babies.
This is SO Wrong!

Cheers
Ektar

top topics

join