It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

060606 Microsoft patent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
link

So the conspiracy theory (CT) that the patent is about a microchip which this fact finding site says is false, however what they say it is actually for is much more frightening. A method of rewarding people with crypto currency, rewarding people for what?
When the game is divide and conqour, repress and rape... And so on, a tool to directly gave any type of a person a secret reward is fKing frightening.

What would you do if you could not only get away with it. But were rewarded for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The thing that I find scary is that they will be able to tell what you're doing according to the biometrics that they're recording. This is horrendous. I can see a minority report system of law based off this tech as well. I.e.: "We see you had an elevated heart rate and pressure for about 15 minutes last night. You had no gym time slotted. What were you doing?"

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Ano you would be scared to take a challenging sh1t.

I'd be having 2 a day
edit on 7-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

And the people will believe they have no other choice but to accept it. When you can't work, pay, eat, buy, or sell without this new technology, you can't play in their game.

Thats exactly what they want.

And it's coming to a city near you!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Doctor Madej discusses this in her PowerPoint presentation here:

www.bitchute.com...

Talks about a plethora of other good info as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
link

So the conspiracy theory (CT) that the patent is about a microchip which this fact finding site says is false, however what they say it is actually for is much more frightening. A method of rewarding people with crypto currency, rewarding people for what?
When the game is divide and conqour, repress and rape... And so on, a tool to directly gave any type of a person a secret reward is fKing frightening.

What would you do if you could not only get away with it. But were rewarded for it.

Probably for snitching on your fellow citizens.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Sep 2021 12:42:48 -05002120219America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
link

When a so called checker says it it so it isn't so.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Sounds like a social engineering mechanism.

You have all your products installed, service subscription paid for, not going against the common narrative, here is 0.00000001 of a bitcoin.
edit on 7-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That will tie in nicely with the techno fascist surveillance to keep you safe while they implement a social credit system like China.🙄

Just FYI, older threads on that patent filing.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (a few dozen posts by the 'science' guy)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Prolly just a coincidence, but the date of publication, March 26, 2020, was the 67-year anniversary of the debut of the Jonas Salk Polio vaccine, March 26, 1953.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes, I also saw this. The 666 connection is also very interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Welcome to the new age?

I found this site most informative. It pretty much paints a picture of using people as "task completing generators of money". And that's not a joke.

academy.coinzilla.com...

Regardless if patent #WO2020060606A1 is intentional numbered, I would still say it is somewhat sinister, even to the skeptic.

We may need a blue pill. Sponsored content is out to get us one way or another.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Interestingly the W in the patent is the 23rd letter and can represent a wave or a frequency
There is one O and five 0s=6. The O is the fifteenth letter 1+5=6, the remaining A1=11 and 22=6
So the patent is riddled with hidden meaning.

So is life

Edit also the WO=11. Because W=2+3 O=1+5 =11

So it is riddled with master numbers and sixes

11, 22, 33 etc, lots of sacrifices linked to these numbers, 9,11, JFK, Crucifiction of JC, etc

And many more

edit on 9-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join