It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Meteor Society - Fireballs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Everything will be hitting harder, solar storms, meteors because they are not telling you how fast the magnetic field is moving and weakening.
They don't show the updates any longer as it was speeding up at a really fast rate.

This field is far from static and varies both in strength and direction. For example, recent studies have shown that the position of the north magnetic pole is changing rapidly.

Over the last 200 years, the magnetic field has lost around 9% of its strength on a global average. A large region of reduced magnetic intensity has developed between Africa and South America and is known as the South Atlantic Anomaly.

www.esa.int...

The Earth’s magnetic field surrounds our planet like an invisible force field – protecting life from harmful solar radiation by deflecting charged particles away. Far from being constant, this field is continuously changing. Indeed, our planet’s history includes at least several hundred global magnetic reversals, where north and south magnetic poles swap places. So when’s the next one happening and how will it affect life on Earth?

theconversation.com...

A lot of info on this channel

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
Do we transcend? Maybe. It certainly can be considered in that light. It is at least a consideration for those of us who think along those lines.

It might also be just the speeding up of complexity as our once isolated fields of endeavor and discovery come into more cross referencing hence bringing about more rapid development. Both of those positions suggest that what ever is happening to us statistically is moving beyond our historical ability to ascertain.

For me, the first, the transcending interpretation of those graphs is the more entertaining, the more hopeful, that somehow this will all come out with a better conclusion than what might be offered by the simple thought of ''it's all out of control'' which the second possibility allows.

Or, we might take a look at the graph presented by that website under ''Technology Adoption''.

ourworldindata.org...

That graph shows the increase of household technology mostly. Interestingly enough there is one graph that over the years increased dramatically and earlier than a lot of the others, then about ten years ago began a dramatic decline taking it back to 1940 levels. The landline.

It's interesting that the graph on meteor sightings also,for the moment, had a sharp decline in the graph presented.

At this point I can not offer anything more than observations on the phenomena that these graphs might or might not mean. I just try to keep an open mind as more and more information comes flying at us faster than any of us can gather it in....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Well here is some sour news from the article you offered.

And here’s the bad news. According to their calculations, the Solar System will be passing through the galactic plane in the near future, and should see an increased risk of impact. Our risk of impact could increase 10-fold.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I dont know though-I would think if we were entering an area of space more densely filled with rocks NASA would have told everyone,and the usual suspects would be milking it and have everyone on meteor lockdowns,for our safety..

Not sure if you are being facetious here or not because to me it seems that it would be the opposite. Grab and steal and kill in order to get as much as they can so that those who can might create their own bunkers and redoubts for their own survival since the rest of us are going to be toast soon enough anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The notion of this magnetic pole shift has been around for quite a while Sea. I started reading about it decades ago when the ''new agers'' began talking about it.

The video you offered is a good one and highly documented, if that means anything. I noted several times where the presenter, the narrator, says to not fear, this is not the end of man. However he does not say that this will not be the end of our present civilization.

So maybe this explains just about everything we see, or don't see going on around us in the political world, the economic world, the world of the have a lots and the world of the have very littles. As I suggested in an earlier reply, maybe all the grabbing and stealing by the powers that be from the rest of us could be tied to this information. This information that began coming to light decades ago by the doomsayers and the new agers. Maybe there is much more to it and the fact of this reality is well known to those on the tops of the economic system and the wealth they are extracting from the rest of us, soon to be toast, folk is to support those bunkers and redoubts that they and their chosen fellows will habitate when
the rest of the shtf.

So I ask you as we so often seem to be on opposing sides of our political discussions, does any of that really matter?? Does it matter if we have Trump or Biden? Will either of them get us into a bunker so that we might have our families live through this coming collapse?

I think not.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

NEWS
09 January 2019
Earth’s magnetic field is acting up and geologists don’t know why
Erratic motion of north magnetic pole forces experts to update model that aids global navigation.
www.nature.com...

The movement of the field was increasing a such a incredible rate and then they stopped showing us the updated graphs.

So does any of this really matter?
As far as politics I have always felt both sides are equally not caring about our interests are morally deficient but I have felt the Trump side cared more for the USA as a country. we are being handed over now but I do believe nothing is happening random as it seems God has a plan.

Since you asked this is what I was thinking about this morning:

Excuse an spelling errors please.
I am thinking it looks like the whole world is being set up since the Stitchens alien planet Neburu thing started to
have an "alien" show up who will be said to have started our race on earth and have come from another planet.

The whole of the hints and the now mainstream archeology revelations and everything I see says that would lead to a creature (perfect seeming human) that will
seem like a god able to correct all the problems of the planet. This being will be worshiped by everyone not following Jesus and understanding what is happening.

Since I keep up with the archaeology somewhat and the science somewhat and the constantly growing hints of supposedly secrets about aliens I just wanted to say this now.

Something to be prepared for if a person believes the bible.

Maybe connected to this old report suggesting this possible planet and of course toward Orion could be a part of our solar system. The steady information growing showing the magnetic fields of ALL the planets are changing as are Earths. The weather on those planets too .

Everything including the LONG Sun cycle, there are 11 year, 22 year and another very long cycle caused by, they know not what, which adds up to an incoming object over a long cycle or orbit, in other words a sister sun, likely a dark star in which the incoming planet is a part. Stitchen said the "gods" in his opinion our creators said their sun was failing. They created us from their own DNA and indigenous life on earth to mine gold, because they put gold dust in their atmosphere in order to protect their planet. I have read that this would actually shield from radiation.

All of these things coupled with the big Mayan calendar cycle and their obvious efforts to seemingly to be hiding these things will make people quickly believe there are aliens who created us and they can help us and fix everything.

The book of revelations show the earth will be in a bad place when the antichrist appears with his perfection and help and that in the followers of Jesus there will be a great falling away first.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer 

Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

yowusa.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

What happened? Proliferation of cheap and accessible security and dashboard camera systems. More eyes to the sky to catch things like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Or, we might take a look at the graph presented by that website under ''Technology Adoption''.

ourworldindata.org...

That graph shows the increase of household technology mostly. Interestingly enough there is one graph that over the years increased dramatically and earlier than a lot of the others, then about ten years ago began a dramatic decline taking it back to 1940 levels. The landline.

It's interesting that the graph on meteor sightings also,for the moment, had a sharp decline in the graph presented.

At this point I can not offer anything more than observations on the phenomena that these graphs might or might not mean. I just try to keep an open mind as more and more information comes flying at us faster than any of us can gather it in....

bingo!

Good find on that OWID graph btw. Knew of the idea, but dIdn't know that graph existed.

I should elaborate, the answer (as far as I've learned) is related to what you found. Will do later...going out for a hike right now. Interesting seeing all the responses here. I need to digest them.

The last bar on the meteor graph is just a partial year. Last 4 months of the year have the most sightings if recent history is a guide, so 2021 should end close to or higher than 2020. Can click through to AMS website and see the other monthly views and that becomes clear.

Yes to another poster, I should have included a better link. My bad. Will take note of that for future.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I appreciate your full reply Sea.

Something to be prepared for if a person believes the bible.

In the spirit of open dialogue I would be remiss to not say that I am not one who believes in the Bible. I did once but when that took me to deeply into believing the hidden secrets and interpretations it allows us to believe, it cost me 4 years of profound servitude and decades of mental repair. So I still appreciate the Bible for much of it's insights on how we humans should conduct ourselves but as a guide book for understanding the future, not so much.

That being said does not mean that I am ignoring the potential for that huge false flag to sweep up the masses into a deeper grasp of the powers that be. Not in the least. What id does do for me is to add itself to the list of markers I have developed for myself in understanding the way our civilization is heading. It's not good by the way, the way I see things.

And for Planet x, well that sure offered a lot of speculation at the time. Speculation and fear and the child of those two, insanity.

Planet X was almost immediately dismissed and debunked by the people who brought their findings to the author of that POst article, but by then the damage was done, the myth of Nibiru was already established in the gestalt of modern speculation. Here is an article breaking that whole meme down into it's parts as it is debunked.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thank you yes I have seen the mystery planet debunking's over the years but the average person would quickly fall into the beatific alien who created us from his DNA scam I think.

it cost me 4 years of profound servitude and decades of mental repair

I am so sorry to hear that and have to wonder if you were not involved with a cult. Teachings and People who are here for one thing to mislead.

The bible leaves us with simplicity, everything WILL be fixed, it already has moved forward to that in a big way, we need only have faith in the one who paid the price for us and wait WHIILE behaving decently of course.

It has brought us profound peace and we are never afraid of the future or death.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes, I would envy Christians that profound peace but that I do not fear death and believe in our continued being.
And yes, I did indeed venture into a cult back in the early 70s. It took me four years to pull myself out and then two decades to not be ashamed of it. Ashamed and silent.

What I learned and continue to learn from that time has held me cautious of any who would offer not only salvation but well being as well. I learned much about myself and those who would control me hence control others as well.

This is the core of my aversion to Donald Trump. Bascially 40 years from the time I left that cult was 40 years of study and observation on the ways of mind control and manipulation. It's that 40 study on top of the four years itself, not the main stream media nor the liberal democrats or the flock of nazi hunting, end of the world little boys crying wolf that sent my alarm bells into cacophony. It was Donald Trump, checking off one after another after another of the warning signs I had learned to pay attention to.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Good post

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
human space junk falling back to earth?
space cloud of small rocks.
day of the triffids?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>