It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC asks the unvaccinated to stay home as Labor Day weekend . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Common sense advice for people without immunity from SARS-CoV-2 to stay home, but this announcement seems more like pushing the vaccines and social conditioning for the vaxx-passport. It also implies that the un-vaccinated are spreading COVID around if they leave their homes. I haven't checked the official statements yet.

CDC asks the unvaccinated to stay home as Labor Day weekend travel picks up

by: Erin Myers, Carlos Herrera
Posted: Sep 2, 2021 / 05:50 AM PDT / Updated: Sep 2, 2021 / 07:09 AM PDT

Millions of passengers are expected to travel this Labor Day holiday weekend but the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is asking the unvaccinated to stay home in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

“First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said earlier this week.

KTLA TV Report
edit on 5-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Links

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It’s ok for vaccinated people to spread the disease…. Got it..

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The Pro-vaccine nutters are panicking as the pool of those available to contract Covid-19 shrinks, due to a rapidly increasing number of Americans with REAL Covid-19 immunity, who have recovered from Covid-19.

edit on 9/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've searched "cdc.gov unvaccinated stay home" and can only find news reports and nothing from the CDC itself. I searched Google, DDG, Yahoo, Bing and Yandex with the same results.

I don't do video, so it may have been a statement made public by video only.
edit on 5-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just don’t get it, let’s burn this thing out. Get rid of masks, let everyone run around, people who want the vaccine can get it. 6-9 months then boom done, endemic virus just like the dozens of others we deal with every year.

My kids school is forcing masks and they’re getting rid of recess, for children. The two ten minute mask breaks are optional for teachers. Why? Because it’s not in their contract to watch children while stressed out. Then don’t be a teacher, we could even pay them more to boost morale but nope, teachers Union and board of Ed says no. But let’s extend the school day, get rid of recess, so we can expose kids to critical race theory and other college level material. They’re even giving teachers a day off because they’re too stressed to prep during or after school.

My work is starting to force the vaccine or you work from home until something changes. Based on operational needs they could drop you. Based on the surveys it’s what everyone wants, we can’t see the results or specifics but it’s netid based and we can only take it once. Healthcare rates may go up for unvaccinated. They also make us take health education counseling if we have a condition or we pay more.

Watch, people who don’t get the vaccine regularly will need to pay a tax just to live their lives. This is turning into a liberal paradise. Or if they prove an unvaccinated spreads the disease to someone, then lawsuits I’m sure that day is coming or criminal charges. It’s like we all forgot what viruses do every day. Vaccine protects against severity, not infection.
edit on 5-9-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Coming from the merchants of death by clot shots and ventilators? Thanks for the advice! Satan. I'll give it all the consideration due.

Have a nice day, CDC. Heil Hitler!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It’s ok for vaccinated people to spread the disease…. Got it..

Indeed and they are doing it well.

If the data can be trusted many states and countries are seeing higher percentage of “vaccinated” than non in hospitals. And the US has rules against saying the “vaccinated” actually have covid and your not considered vaccinated until 14 days after second - or is it third now - shot. So you know the numbers are scewed to more people having the jab are getting and spreading covid in many locations.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well thanks for doing the leg-work all the same. You don't do video? That's a new one to me. I did want to say quickly that I love your tag-line/signature (whatever that little thing is at the bottom of page). Jesus is NOT a bad word. Very well said, very well.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Who cares?
She's a total yoyo sellout

article

The answer is shut your mouth and read the Constitution skank.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I've searched "cdc.gov unvaccinated stay home" and can only find news reports and nothing from the CDC itself. I searched Google, DDG, Yahoo, Bing and Yandex with the same results.

They actually said this maybe a couple days ago, between declaring guns and climate change also health threats they need to look into regulating. What next? CDC whackjobs feeling the need to isolate people that aren't very disturbed and conflicted over the genitals they were born with? (Now, who appointed the CDC dictators over all things, anyway? Has narcissism gone to the heads so badly they think they're some law, unto themselves?)

You know something? Most that can make the news aren't worth paying any attention to, anymore, endless lies and propaganda, an idiot society in the gutter. I can't believe how much I've tuned out, and feel much the better for, don't even really want to hear all this boringly predictable nonsense, from obvious scumbags, hear from their evil agenda, at all: they can simply go to hell.

Talking head so and so says thus and such? Believe and do the opposite, your best bet,

Genesis 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I love the end-runs that are happening around refusal to vax. Now now now, they're not mandatory. God forbid, this is a free nation, we won't tell you that you have to do something you're opposed to. Only, if you don't we'll punish the h### out of you, charge you, fire you, restrict you, deny you services all while flaunting it in your face that the vaccinated get special privilege's and freedoms! Yay! C'mon...

I presently live at the VA hospital (going through a 3 month rehab here, booze got a hold of me). It's the same here. They can't make you take the vax (yet), but if you don't you're on complete lockdown. They have morale trips and functions here in order to allay the boredom, some are pretty cool in fact...golfing trips, deep sea fishing, hang-gliding (I know, I was confused by that one as well), the gym, and of course the ever so sought after pass to leave campus for a while. They have all those things for we veterans. Dang, ain't they a peach? Oh wait, that's only for the vaccinated vets. If you've refused the vax you can attend exactly none of those things. You don't even get to eat the fish that was caught during the fishing trip you weren't allowed to go on (I'm not even making that up, wish I were, but am not).

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Help me get this vaccine thing straight.

Getting the vaccine does not prevent you from contracting or spreading covid-19, but merely lessens (I'm sorry may lessen) the symptoms.

Therefore, the only difference in the vaccinated and unvaccinated are how your body is affected by the virus. According to the experts, if you are vaccinated, you should be good to go. So if you can contract this thing from a vaccinated or unvaccinated person, what does it matter if your neighbor has the jab or not? What does it matter if your neighbor goes out on labor day weekend?
It shouldn't matter, because as stated above, the only difference would be that your neighbor would be the one who was more at risk, not the vaccinated people.

So is this a safety precaution or is this really a punishment? Are the unvaccinated being grounded?
edit on 5-9-2021 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yet even though the vaxed can spread it twice as much.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Do you guys think this will get bad enough to close Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot too?

I mean it was obviously pretty serious when they closed small businesses.
Nothing says " there's a serious pandemic going on" like closing small biz and funneling everyone through a few main high traffic locations.

I can't believe people aren't rioting in the streets honestly.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

They actually said this maybe a couple days ago, between declaring guns and climate change also health threats they need to look into regulating. What next? CDC whackjobs feeling the need to isolate people that aren't very disturbed and conflicted over the genitals they were born with? (Now, who appointed the CDC dictators over all things, anyway? Has narcissism gone to the heads so badly they think they're some law, unto themselves?)

You know something? Most that can make the news aren't worth paying any attention to, anymore, endless lies and propaganda, an idiot society in the gutter. I can't believe how much I've tuned out, and feel much the better for, don't even really want to hear all this boringly predictable nonsense, from obvious scumbags, hear from their agenda, at all.

Talking head so and so says thus and such? Believe and do the opposite, your best bet,

Genesis 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

First of all, first paragraph...funny. Kudos. Secondly, because you end your post with a very apropos Scriptural quote, I'll tell you that recently God has told me (read that however you wish, intuition, belief, a message, calling, whatever) to stop watching tv altogether. Just cut it from my life. Now I'm a movie buff and a Netflix hound, so I still imbibe in that pleasure, but like you, I'm just not listening to the non-sense any longer. A fellow on this thread was talking about the numbers, but he had to caveat his post with "if you can truly believe the numbers coming out" because you just can't! And those who know and see this, well...know and see this.

Anyway, thanks for a great post.

As in the days of Noah...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Dr. Walensky said this at a White House briefing, so it may not be "official", just another panik-hysteria 😠

CDC: Unvaccinated people should not travel over Labor Day🤓

CNBC's Shep Smith reports the CDC has urged unvaccinated people to stay home over the Labor Day weekend. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC PRO: cnb.cx...

CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky advised unvaccinated people against traveling over the upcoming Labor Day weekend as the U.S. battles back a surge in Covid-19 hospitalizations caused by the highly contagious delta variant.

“Given where we are with disease transmission right now, we would say that people need to take their own these risks into their own consideration as they think about traveling,” Walensky said during a White House Covid briefing Tuesday, noting that people who are fully vaccinated and wear masks can travel. “If you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling.”

Health systems across the U.S. have been dealing with record hospitalizations in recent weeks, with several states like Washington, Mississippi and Florida all hitting record levels of new Covid cases and hospitalizations.

The current seven-day average of new Covid infections in the U.S. is 129,418 cases per day, a decrease of 10% from the prior week’s seven-day average, Walensky said.

The seven-day average for Covid hospitalizations stands at about 11,500 hospitalizations per day, a decrease of about 5% from last week’s seven-day average, she said, citing data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Covid deaths have risen by just 2.3% over the previous week to a seven-day average of 896 deaths per day, she said.

Walensky also recommended spending time outside with other vaccinated family members over the Labor Day weekend, and to mask up when indoors, especially when in public, to help prevent transmission.

“Throughout the pandemic, we have seen that the vast majority of transmission takes place among unvaccinated people in closed indoor settings,” Walensky said. “Masks are not forever, but they are for now.”

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Do you guys think this will get bad enough to close Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot too?

I mean it was obviously pretty serious when they closed small businesses.
Nothing says " there's a serious pandemic going on" like closing small biz and funneling everyone through a few main high traffic locations.

I can't believe people aren't rioting in the streets honestly.

Have you seen the growth percentage reported by these huge companies since the pandemic hit? They are staggering! Wal-Mart reported 100% growth, and that was one of the smaller ones (I actually believe this might have been a thread where I saw this report). They're obviously trying to destroy small business, oh those wacky Communists. Gotta love 'em.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

So is this a safety precaution or is this really a punishment? Are the unvaccinated being grounded?

Are the unvaccinated being grounded? Excellent! When I was a kid that was my mom's punishment for us...grounding. It was horrible, and she was a straight Nazi about it. When she said 3 weeks, you could just kiss those good-bye. This is just like that...we're being grounded. Thanks for putting it in terms I could understand...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
CDC can suck a fat one.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This will be the next move.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join