It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cdc. A privately owned, public service “charity” organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ahh the whirlpool funnel laundering foundation

can't say about whirlpools foundation, but i bet ya, rockefeller and bill and malinda's foundations have launder tons of cash and done much worse.

edit on 4-9-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

You are right, the CDC is today the lap dogs of the big pharma thanks for their generosity, then this same pharmas pay the FDA to help pass their drugs.

Yes is corruption, they are all dirty and full of private interest.

Do not let anybody intimidate you when you post.

The CDC’s Corrupt Political Agenda
Under the leadership of Rochelle Walensky, politics takes precedence over medicine and science.

patriotpost.us...

CDC scientists expose agency corruption
Given this long history of deeply entrenched scientific chicanery at the CDC, it’s no surprise that scientists are now complaining

www.nationofchange.org...

CDC Compromised by Bias and Conflicts of Interest, Writes Editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons

www.prnewswire.com... geons-301134882.html

Is been a lot of calls for regulations but nobody is listening

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the CDC agency is a govt agency under the Department of Health, the CDC has it's own foundation called the CDC Foundation that is where the 501c 3 comes from.

the foundation's page, from the who we are on their site,

The CDC Foundation is an independent nonprofit and the sole entity created by Congress to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s critical health protection work.
Our Story

and from the cdc wiki, cause it's fast

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services,[2] and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.[3]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

the Federal Govt owns all kinds of patents that comes from, research grant agreements ,procurement contract, cooperative agreements, in many different fields.

Government-owned patents exist on inventions that have come from government-funded research. This type of research can exist in all types of industries among federal contractors, universities, corporations, small businesses, and research institutes. The government owns research facilities and provides research grants and procurement contracts to businesses in the private sector. Through these endeavors, the federal government provides funding for nearly half of the research and development efforts on a national scale, and because of its major investment, the government has the highest number of patent rights in the country.
Government Owned Patents: Everything You Need to Know

that being said,many people feel that foundations are created to do things that legal entities or people that make money off of public interest can't do or would be frowned on by some investors.

I discuss more than budget in my OP, but for some reason that’s the only piece anyone’s responded to so far. It’s like, there’s more than just a title...

edit on 4-9-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Some may enjoy drawing distinction between the two, but it sure looks like a way to protect and fund the foundations agenda by the American tax payer.

originally posted by: Boadicea

There is both a public and private "CDC", related but not one entity, with the private entity distinguished as the "CDC Foundation.

See Hounddoghowlie's post for links and a better explanation.

It is a concern -- a BIG concern -- because they do work together, and not for the benefit of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Some may enjoy drawing distinction between the two, but it sure looks like a way to protect and fund the foundations agenda by the American tax payer.

Definitely! Hence my comment that --

It is a concern -- a BIG concern -- because they do work together, and not for the benefit of the people.

It's not a matter of "enjoying" drawing a distinction... it's crucial in order to understand the "how." In today's world, this kind of quasi government entity is enabled to do what the official government cannot do, but can also do so with the veneer of authority. The distinction has to be understood to understand this unholy alliance at the people's expense.

There was a really good thread on here a while back -- probably a couple or a few years ago -- that delved into this more deeply. It was a good thread. Very informative.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Call me shill for presenting facts? Discard a perspective? Fine, be ignorant.

If you actually thought critically you would realize my post doesn’t fully disagree with your own. I don’t shoot down the possibility of external influences on the CDC, nor do I claim that their motives are exactly aligned with the public.
it’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. But you’re welcome to live in your own ignorance and assumptions.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I chose my words carefully, I do think some in fact so enjoy the ability to hide behind some quasi labeling is it about enjoyment? No, it’s about ending the smoke and mirrors.

I’d be curious to see the thread you are referring to. I know there are many here who could create much better OPs on the subject than I’ve mustered. There’s more than where 80% of the budget comes from to discuss, maybe some others can convey what I cannot.

originally posted by: Boadicea

Definitely! Hence my comment that --

It's not a matter of "enjoying" drawing a distinction... it's crucial in order to understand the "how." In today's world, this kind of quasi government entity is enabled to do what the official government cannot do, but can also do so with the veneer of authority. The distinction has to be understood to understand this unholy alliance at the people's expense.

There was a really good thread on here a while back -- probably a couple or a few years ago -- that delved into this more deeply. It was a good thread. Very informative.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well, bummer... looks like you're not with us any more.

But to respond to your question, I did try to find it and could not. Like I said, it was a while back, and my searches are only bringing up the many many more recent references to the CDC.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

80% of their budget comes from the US government. Yes, they answer to the government.

Unfamiliar with money laundering?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looks like they deleted their account, how’s that for intimidation.

originally posted by: marg6043

You are right, the CDC is today the lap dogs of the big pharma thanks for their generosity, then this same pharmas pay the FDA to help pass their drugs.

Yes is corruption, they are all dirty and full of private interest.

Do not let anybody intimidate you when you post.

The CDC’s Corrupt Political Agenda
Under the leadership of Rochelle Walensky, politics takes precedence over medicine and science.

patriotpost.us...

CDC scientists expose agency corruption
Given this long history of deeply entrenched scientific chicanery at the CDC, it’s no surprise that scientists are now complaining

www.nationofchange.org...

CDC Compromised by Bias and Conflicts of Interest, Writes Editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons

www.prnewswire.com... geons-301134882.html

Is been a lot of calls for regulations but nobody is listening

top topics

<< 1   >>

join