It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau has gone Full Facist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can't find the video on youtube or I would post it from there, looks like it's been scrubbed. The only one left is on Facebook, so I hope you have FaceBook so you can see this. I examined the video a number of times, the words match up with the video and so does the voice, it's Trudeau voice. I am always watching out for fakes.

Trudeau has turned into an absolute mental case. It rants and raves about the jab and how you are not going to be able to use public transportation of ANY kind if you don't get jab'd. Personally, I think in faux wrestling tradition, he's throwing the election to O'Toole, who is another globalist that panders to muslims like the muslim brotherhood and other special interest groups. It's either that or Trudeau is so desperate to avoid being killed by its handlers, it's just totally lost the plot.

Anyway, this video was shot at Skyview in Calgary for the George Chahal campaign stop. The insanity, re the [SNIPPED] rant begins at 0:19 and 3:27 on the counter.

Trudeau's Insane Rant at Skyview

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/3.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
I can't find the video on youtube or I would post it from there, looks like it's been scrubbed. The only one left is on Facebook, so I hope you have FaceBook so you can see this. I examined the video a number of times, the words match up with the video and so does the voice, it's Trudeau voice. I am always watching out for fakes.

Trudeau has turned into an absolute mental case. It rants and raves about the jab and how you are not going to be able to use public transportation of ANY kind if you don't get jab'd. Personally, I think in faux wrestling tradition, he's throwing the election to O'Toole, who is another globalist that panders to muslims like the muslim brotherhood and other special interest groups. It's either that or Trudeau is so desperate to avoid being killed by its handlers, it's just totally lost the plot.

Anyway, this video was shot at Skyview in Calgary for the George Chahal campaign stop. The insanity, re the Prime Moron's (Twatwaffle's) rant begins at 0:19 and 3:27 on the counter.

Cheers - Dave

People better start standing up somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I honestly want to hear a jabbed person make a convincing case of how they are at risk from the un-jabbed. I am not being snarky or anything I want to hear a coherent ,valid argument of why you care so much if i am jabbed or not? You guys spread it just as much as un-jabbed, you guys have just as high a viral load as un-jabbed . So if the jab works as you say it does by keeping you from having bad symptoms ( I don't think it does, but that is a whole different discussion) then what do you care if someone else has it or not? If you truly believe in the jab then what does it matter to you if I am sitting next to you?

And that was not directed at you iwanttobelieve, sorry it was on a reply to you, that was directed at the jabbed masses
edit on 3-9-2021 by jondashipsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trudeau is the absolute epitome of a woke, clueless, self-unaware, pandering, virtue-signalling slush-head.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

“We need to put people first — which we have always done!”

ROFLMAO 🤣😂🤣😆🤣🤢🤢🤮🤮

What morons actually believe this douchebiscuit?!?!?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why do they keep pushing the narrative that people that don't take the shot are a threat? Total discrimination. I wondered what free country would turn fascist first. Where's your papers?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

He and the Liberals are desperate. they will pull out all the stops and nastiness they can muster. Its what they always resort to.

Hehe, his idiotic varsity letterman jacket says it all, cheek to cheek with young women with his arm flung around them taking selfies.

He's a bit of a bile riser isn't he.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Once a Facist, always a Facist.

These people are power hungry sociopaths who have, over the years, taken key control over governments world wide.
The only governments that don't seem to be infected with this thinking are China, and Russia- and possibly some smaller ones I can't think of at the moment.

What they DO seem to have in common is that they're all easily falling in line with the CCP dictatorship model of putting the people last and the government rulers first.

Canada has slowly been falling to this lunatic for a good while now.
Australia? they might as well be gone.
UK has been on their knees asking for it for years.
The USA, broken into states, has fallen in bits and pieces.... Cali was always first, they dragged WA down with them. A lot of the west coast started this nonsense decades ago... and it also grew east coast! Every major city. Now it's infected Texas- GA, FL... They overthrew public schooling and started teaching the children to comply instead of to think... I remember it hitting my area in the 90's when I was still in schools. By the time I got to college it was daycare for democrats.

It's pretty bad now- and most anyone with power to do anything about it are, for some reason, not only welcoming the fall of the world to dictatorship.... but cheering it on, and doing their part to punish anyone who still believes in freedom.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Because they are a threat
...To them
They obviously are putting some bad stuff in the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Once a Facist, always a Facist.

These people are power hungry sociopaths who have, over the years, taken key control over governments world wide.
The only governments that don't seem to be infected with this thinking are China, and Russia- and possibly some smaller ones I can't think of at the moment.

What they DO seem to have in common is that they're all easily falling in line with the CCP dictatorship model of putting the people last and the government rulers first.

Canada has slowly been falling to this lunatic for a good while now.
Australia? they might as well be gone.
UK has been on their knees asking for it for years.
The USA, broken into states, has fallen in bits and pieces.... Cali was always first, they dragged WA down with them. A lot of the west coast started this nonsense decades ago... and it also grew east coast! Every major city. Now it's infected Texas- GA, FL... They overthrew public schooling and started teaching the children to comply instead of to think... I remember it hitting my area in the 90's when I was still in schools. By the time I got to college it was daycare for democrats.

It's pretty bad now- and most anyone with power to do anything about it are, for some reason, not only welcoming the fall of the world to dictatorship.... but cheering it on, and doing their part to punish anyone who still believes in freedom.

Absolute insanity and it has the deluded nerve to walk it back and forth on that stage. You're right NSW in Oz has fallen. Unless the people there start offering up unhappy endings to the politicians and health clowns, nothing will change. I spent years in Africa, seen the despots up close and personal, put down terrorists, seeing the despots here now and that worries me, a lot. I am older, but I worry about my son and his future if Canadians do nothing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
He's not going to win his majority ... and if he does I will be shocked. Everyone I know is either going NPD or Conserve. And the NPDs are only doing it because of the NPD stronghold in Hamilton ON.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
He's not going to win his majority ... and if he does I will be shocked. Everyone I know is either going NPD or Conserve. And the NPDs are only doing it because of the NPD stronghold in Hamilton ON.

Pretty much every campaign stop, this assclown has been boo'd, disrupted, told to leave, etc. I love it! If it gets even close to elected, you have to know for sure it was rigged. O'Toole is really no better and jagmeat is no option either. the greens are full of S as well. I don't trust Maxime Bernier, he's french canadian and we have been screwed by every french canadian PM. I wish they had of put Derek Sloan in, but O'Toole pulled a DNC/Clintonista for the nomination, so we don't have a lot of options.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I feel like Jagmeet as of right now is too genuine which means he's already toast. And on top of that, he's young and still fiery... I feel like he will be a strong leader for the NDP in the long run.

O'Toole I can't even pin point, I feel like the CP just chose him because of his military background. Canadian politics is boring as hell. But I kinda like it that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I feel like Jagmeet as of right now is too genuine which means he's already toast. And on top of that, he's young and still fiery... I feel like he will be a strong leader for the NDP in the long run.

O'Toole I can't even pin point, I feel like the CP just chose him because of his military background. Canadian politics is boring as hell. But I kinda like it that way.

Nawww, jagmeat has sided with turdeau (oh look, I inadvertently wrote "sh!tty-water in french) on every single bad decision that has hurt canadians. He's toast because he's an @sshole. O'Toole being military doesn't mean a lot, the military has gone totally political with their pansy ass rules and their PC doctrine of the damned. It isn't like when I was in Africa and my ROE on site was "if it has a weapon and doesn't put it down, kill it."

It's funny, I thought of running as an MP, but CSIS would never allow it, they said my solutions were "too permanent" and told me they could charge me with treason for working for the military of a foreign government. But then they dropped it when I said I could start naming names and tell the judge in court where the "bodies are buried" or be forthcoming with ALL the evidence including our ambassadors. My debriefing went like Yuk Yuks on bad night, just a bunch of PC comics there :-) Anyway, they'd probably leak the 2+9 national security statutes applied to my file/history.

I just find this whole thing ridiculous now. They should just give me my notice of determination for my capital losses so I can sell it for $6 mil and I'll go to South America and be done with this crap ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/3.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
Unfortunately anyone who will try to stand will be silenced and discredited. I’m personally at this weird point where I’m watching all of this happen and I feel helpless. People have let things like this go on for too long and to frequently. Everything is stacked against standing for anything. Especially as a group. There isn’t one United group out there regardless of political affiliation or religious belief or anything. They have caused so much divisiveness that I don’t think we as a people can overcome due to our own short sightedness.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Prime Moron's (Twatwaffle's)

Indeed.

Although a Twatwaffle sounds like it may be useful for something, PM Femi Skinny Jeans, not so much.

I really hope the greater population comes to it's senses and votes this disaster out.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Anyway, this video was shot at Skyview in Calgary for the George Chahal campaign stop. The insanity, re the Prime Moron's (Twatwaffle's) rant begins at 0:19 and 3:27 on the counter.

Cheers - Dave

After having heard Trudeau speak i can honestly say that that is outright scary.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Man I had to fly back to Canada at the beginning of August for a family emergency. What a stressful trip that was. Thank god I got in and out without being forced to get vaxxed.

God help us all.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join