It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mask/Covid disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Look around you , you are surrounded by us. You jabbers are just going off blind trust of the government and pharma.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MDDoxs

My take is that if somebody wants to wear a face diaper and want their children with face diapers by all mean let them soo.

But do not push the face diapers on everybody, hell no, no way, bull crap.

And that is my take.

Some people are just to ugly to begin with they really need face diapers after all.

With that attitude, I hope they tie you down and give you the shot… since you don’t give a s##t about any other people, We don’t give a s##t about you

But why are all the trusted experts saying vaxxed people still are spreaders ? Hmmmm 😠

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Look around you , you are surrounded by us. You jabbers are just going off blind trust of the government and pharma.

They might be around me, but I don't see a lot of this "do lots of research and think critically/logically/and most mostly rationally." with their posts...sorry.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

amazing how total belief in something can blind you to logic, I guess that is how cults work

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But why are all the trusted experts saying vaxxed people still are spreaders ? Hmmmm 😠

So people who got COVID are not spreaders? People who gotten COVID twice either? lol I think everyone is a spreader, but it makes a difference if you are spreading for weeks or days.

The only reason the R0 is higher with COVID over the normal flu is that COVID will have more days to where you are infectious to others, that is about it. Having the vaccine and then catching COIVID will typically end up with less days a person is sick compared to a person just getting COVID. Same with natural immunity in you get it again and you should be less sick with less days too.

Do you disagree?

edit on 3-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

amazing how total belief in something can blind you to logic, I guess that is how cults work

What cult?

I could show you 100 examples, but hey I do have a life...lol Is there something particular about the vaccine you would like to talk about to test my logic?

BTW I do support people to have a choice and I do not think everyone needs to get it, as in if you are under 50 and healthy you pretty much don't need it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Because they are.

If you are vax'd you can still get it (but not as bad). You may not feel sick at all. Or you feel mildly under the weather, but not sick enough to stay at home so you go about your daily business and spread it to others.

If you feel like total crap you are gonna stay home in bed or go see a doctor = limited interactions and less spread.

So yeah, the vaccinated folk could indeed, unwillingly be super spreaders.
edit on 3-9-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien

Because they are.

If you are vax'd you can still get it (but not as bad). You may not feel sick at all. Or you feel mildly under the weather, but not sick enough to stay at home so you go about your daily business and spread it to others.

If you feel like total crap you are gonna stay home in bed or go see a doctor = limited interactions and less spread.

But then we can say the same for the vast majority of those under 40 in they typically do not get hardly anything. BTW I don't think spreading it is a bad thing either since our high risk are like 85%+ vaccinated, so lets get this spread party started and get it over with.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

BTW I don't think spreading it is a bad thing either since our high risk are like 85%+ vaccinated, so lets get this spread party started and get it over with.

Agree 100%, I think this is what we should have done right out of the gate instead of locking everyone down and hiding for a year we should have let it go. There was a CNBC financial anchor Rick Santelli that said exactly that early on and damn near lost his job over it.

www.bloomberg.com...

In March, Santelli let it be known on one CNBC broadcast that “maybe we’d be just better off if we gave” Covid-19 “to everybody.” Herd immunity would follow in “a month,” he advised, and the “mortality rate of this probably isn’t going to be any different if we did it that way.” The upside, he suggested, was that we would avoid hurting the economy.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

lol "(but not as bad)"

Whatever gets you through the night... It's alright.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Agree 100%, I think this is what we should have done right out of the gate instead of locking everyone down and hiding for a year we should have let it go. There was a CNBC financial anchor Rick Santelli that said exactly that early on and damn near lost his job over it.

Maybe in the beginning it was a little iffy, but we should had opened up at the start of school last year and then full open 100% once the vaccine was here and our high risk were vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Which is fine and dandy so long as there is enough medical facilities and staff to provide care to all those that do need hospitalization without burning out.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MDDoxs

My take is that if somebody wants to wear a face diaper and want their children with face diapers by all mean let them soo.

But do not push the face diapers on everybody, hell no, no way, bull crap.

And that is my take.

Some people are just to ugly to begin with they really need face diapers after all.

They have more than one option to mind their own lazy, whiny asses anyway.

A DIY exit off the "ride" if they're so afraid of it is most obvious, buuuut so is permanently Bubble Boy-sealing themselves into hazmat suit and sucking a proverbial dong going forward from there. Can't get sick if you're sealed off from the environment, weenies, get cracking.

But they're so helpless, so inept, so...much of a lump of flesh, that they think someone else should do all the heavy health lifting for them.

Not so. I'm owed an exorbitant salary from every single one making demands of me, if that's the case.
edit on 9/3/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I am worried about these young children that are going on two years of not seeing peoples expressions, learning facial cues. They will be socially inept. Human from the time of birth need to see faces. Babies need to recognize faces albeit with blurry shadows to distinguish between people.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

great reply, i loved it

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien

Which is fine and dandy so long as there is enough medical facilities and staff to provide care to all those that do need hospitalization without burning out.

IDK, 15% of the population is 85% of the deaths ands severe illnesses, and 85% of them are vaccinated now, so what do you think? Let it roll?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Depending on your location, your results may vary.

But it does seem that the unvaccinated are still plentiful enough to be of concern in the health care world, in general. They are certainly far outnumbering the vaccinated when it comes to occupancy, and everything.
www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

But maybe that's just Wisconsin.

edit on 9/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join