It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an ongoing conspiracy on this site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Who doesn't love a good conspiracy? I know I do, so lets take a look at one.

Not 96 hours ago a thread was published on ATS, here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread shows a date of 14 Jan 2021 but was published earlier in August 2021. Thank God I photograph the threads being published from time to time. The thread stayed on top of the "NEW" threads not for long BUT there were numerous comments made by members in August 2021 and suspiciously their posts were also dated in Jan 2021 even though the posts were made in August 2021. Then the thread is moved from August 2021 to its appropiate date within ATS in Jan 2021, This could not have been automatic because if so the thread written in August 2021 would have automatically moved to a Jan 2021 thread. So it appears the thread was manually moved.

How can that be? Does ATS record the members computer date when a thread or post is submitted? Then I can easily change the date and time on my computer and ATS will post the thread based on my computer's date. Right? Wrong?

Well then if the thread or posts is recorded as to computer date then how can you explain this post by the same member?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:46 reply to: Chalcedony

Thanks for writing this!!

ATS needs more of this. Many of the human atrocities that have happened on this planet is when one side dehumanizes the other.

I might disagree with the more virulent vitriolic person here or elsewhere but I respect their right to live as a human being, sometimes some people forget that.

Members computer date is not revelant is it? Meaning posts are not moved but threads are? Both posts and threads should be dated when submitted and not based on members computer date and time.

So how do we know when a thread or date published on ATS is accurate or is someone attempting to cover one's ass for unknown reasons?

Oh.... I photographed this thread as well.

What are your thoughts?

edit on 3-9-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I dunno.

I just wanna' know how to backdate the date on a lottery ticket!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This could not have been automatic....

Maybe the date/time was a glitch, that didn't effect the placement of thread, but then it was manually moved to a different forum, which automatically changed it's placement in the history or whatever.

Do you know what forum it was in when it was first posted?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Forum was not changed. Thread was simply moved to appropiate date on ATS, as if written in Jan 2021 when it was actually written and posted in August 2021.

This should be against ATS T&C.

As a licensed P.I. and CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) this is can be construed as fraud.

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Maybe the date/time was a glitch, that didn't effect the placement of thread, but then it was manually moved to a different forum, which automatically changed it's placement in the history or whatever.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm pretty sure even if the date on my tickets was left blank for me to fill out, all of my tickets would still be losers.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There are 3 banned users who posted in that thread. None of them have been on recently.

For 2 of them, their last visit was later in that same month, Jan. 2021.
(1 was only an active member for 7 days)

The last visit of the other now-banned member, was in May 2021.
edit on 9/3/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This thread shows a date of 14 Jan 2021 but was published earlier in August 2021.

1)August 2021 is not earlier than Jan 2021
2) The dates from the linked articles are from Jan 2021 .
3) Members posted there in which their last visit was in Jan 2021 .

I don't get it .

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I dunno.

Hmm... I got to check my loto ticket now also. Watch I win and can't get it till Monday when the bank opens up, but the bank is one hour train ride away.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Well then if the thread or posts is recorded as to computer date then how can you explain this post by the same member?

ATS needs more of this. Many of the human atrocities that have happened on this planet is when one side dehumanizes the other.

I might disagree with the more virulent vitriolic person here or elsewhere but I respect their right to live as a human being, sometimes some people forget that.

Obviously, I'm bored at the moment and have nothing better to do, but what does this↑ have to do with it? That member didn't even post in the thread you linked.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Then explain how a thread dated Jan 2021 was posted in August 2021?

There are 3 banned users who posted in that thread. None of them have been on recently.

For 2 of them, their last visit was later in that same month, Jan. 2021.
(1 was only an active member for 7 days)

The last visit of the other now-banned member, was in May 2021.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Within 1 week member posted a thread with date 14 Jan 2021 and later makes a posts recorded in Sept 2021 all within the same week.... Can you explain this?

Do you understand?

Obviously, I'm bored at the moment and have nothing better to do, but what does this↑ have to do with it? That member didn't even post in the thread you linked.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Forum was not changed. Thread was simply moved to appropiate date on ATS, as if written in Jan 2021 when it was actually written and posted in August 2021.

As a licensed P.I. and CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) this is can be construed as fraud.

One of the members who posted, hasn't been around for awhile, his last post on ATS was July 27, 2021, so I'm doubtful the thread was authored in August 2021. Also, the 2nd link in the thread you linked, is dated Jan 15 2021..so..
www.tallahassee.com...
edit on 3-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yet BOTH thread and post were in August and Sept 2021....explain this please.

originally posted by: vonclod

One of the members who posted, hasn't been around for awhile, his last post on ATS was July 27, 2021, so I'm doubtful the thread was authored in August 2021. Also, the 2nd link in the thread you linked, is dated Jan 15 2021..so..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yet BOTH thread and post were in August and Sept 2021....explain this please.

originally posted by: vonclod

The thread you linked, the OP included 2 link , the politico one is dead, the other is dated Jan 15 2021. I don't know what else to tell you. The thread appears to have been authored Jan 15 2021.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Can you post any of the images you say you took of the thread in question being published in August?

I have looked at the links in that thread along with the information you provided and I see nothing out of the ordinary or supporting your claim.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi

I have been trying to post images and photographs on this site for almost 7 years and I fail each time. I don't get it.... I can post online photographs already on the internet but not my own.....

My administrator's security is ridiculous, I have spoken to him and he still ignores me by telling me he will not let the system be exposed or put into jepordy due to sensitive info on mainframe.

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Can you post any of the images you say you took of the thread in question being published in August?

I have looked at the links in that thread along with the information you provided and I see nothing out of the ordinary or supporting your claim.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Yeah as was just mentioned, you need to post the photo of it being published in August.

Figure it out somehow, surely you can do it out of work?

My administrator's security is ridiculous, I have spoken to him and he still ignores me by telling me he will not let the system be exposed or put into jepordy due to sensitive info on mainframe.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
My system administer is SAP certified and my son. He will not budge so without his expertise....I am screwed, like I said, I have been trying but to no avail....

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yeah as was just mentioned, you need to post the photo of it being published in August.

Figure it out somehow, surely you can do it out of work?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I am checking independent archived ATS website at www.archive.org.

The archived files only go until 29 Aug 2021. I will have to wait until all of Aug 21 is uploaded. Maybe I will find it there.

Stay tuned.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
The politico one isn't dead it is just too long, to cut and paste, and it is also dated 1/15/2021.

FBI charges Florida veteran with plotting armed confrontation of state Capitol protesters

edit on 3-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join