It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: JinMI

As long as you don't get the robot brain mites shots your probably good bro.
Probably

Hey, im counting on you!

In the boonies where I live its actually a godsend.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

You are correct. Asymptomatic cases are not included in the CDC statistics. I verified it the other day.

No need to prove a negative.

Deaths, new cases, efficacy of any drug all depend on that missing piece of info. Yet, here we are.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The real problem will be the wimmin beating our doors down looking for our swimmers.
It will be like attack of the horny Amazonian wimmin.

link   

I was thinking about how asymptomatic cases were counted and if they were counted in the total number of cases.

This is for the time period of February 2020–May 2021 on the CDC website:
www.cdc.gov...

They have an estimate for number of infections and I became curious if asymptomatic cases were counted in the infection estimate and if so how was the number calculated. They provided a couple of links to how they arrived at their results.

The first CDC link:
February–September 2020

"We estimated that nearly 53 million SARS-CoV-2 infections, including 45 million symptomatic illnesses and 2.4 million associated hospitalizations, ..."
academic.oup.com...

The second CDC link has estimated there are 24 % more deaths not reported and doesn't factor in asymptomatic cases:
March 2020—April 2021

"Given data entry delays and incomplete national reporting, jurisdictions reported aggregated counts daily for the previous day. Probable, asymptomatic, and travel-associated cases were excluded from counts of confirmed cases used in this analysis."

"In conclusion, we estimated 766,611 total COVID-19 deaths occurred during March 8, 2020–May 29, 2021, the first 15 months of the pandemic. Of these, 184,477 (24%) were not captured through death certificates and not previously reported as COVID-19–attributable deaths."
www.thelancet.com...(21)00011-9/fulltext

The CDC based on these two links listed 120 million infections for the time period February 2020–May 2021.

So the CDC used the methodologies from these two links to calculate it's statistics but neither methodology factors in asymptomatic cases??????

Here is a link that does talk about the difficulty of calculating asymptomatic cases from August 13th, 2021:

www.sciencealert.com...
"Now an analysis by a group of US medical researchers on more than 350 studies has found just over 35 percent of all COVID-19 infections don't proceed to a symptomatic phase."

In conclusion. I am not convinced these numbers are correct at all. Especially the percent of deaths if asymptomatic cases are not being included.

link   

originally posted by: KorosStrohna

Fauci says "the science changes"
No the "science" doesn't change. The data changes.

The second shot caused worse side effects. The third shot is scary. Never mind the endless boosters.

All they gave us is a card with dates written in and a sticker with the Lot#
If you don't want to take a chance on further shots, simply fix your own card.
There is no way they can tell by this card they gave us to prove we are vaxxed.
At least that is the case with the vax cards we got in Florida.
Because the death toll is much larger than even the VAERS and CDC admit.

I think there is an ATS thread describing the rush to make a digital vaccine passport the norm, due to paper card cheating.

The Democrats in charge, know damn well how easy it is to cheat using paper.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

They haven't been correct from the very beginning nor given any sort of margin of error for current stats.

Its a sick, sad and evolving joke.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I agree it's a joke.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

The vaccine was advertised as something that would cause an immune response against the spike protein.
I guess it doesn't work. The delta strain still has a spike protein.
So tell me please. Why would a vaccine that attacks the spike protein not work on a variant that has the spike protein?

I can't wait for answer.

The Delta strain has 10 different mutations in the spike protein, compared to the Alpha.

The L452R and T487K mutations change key antigenic bindings. So this explains why the vaccine does not work as effectively, even though the virus still has a similar spike protein (for instance Pfizer vaccine went from 95% effectiveness against Alpha (B1.1.7) strain, to 93% effectiveness against Delta (B.1.617.2) strain (measured in Israel, where early Pfizer vaccine uptake was highest).

Also, the N terminal domain has been deleted from the Delta strain's spike protein by mutations 156del and 157del and this may have an effect on immune response.

The P681R mutation changes an amino acid next to a furin cleavage site on the spike, which makes it about 60% more infectious.

The third injection has nothing to do with the differences in the spike protein, however, it has more to do with the rapidity in the decline of immunity to all strains of SARS-CoV-2 - something that could only be determined over time.

Delta (B.1.617.2) - GVN

edit on 3/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The vaccine(s) were advertised to the public as something that would attack the spike protein and variations.
That was the hope.

That is what they scientists told the public to convince them to volunteer for a phase 3 trial using a gene therapy technology.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"It's just the sixth jab! You were fine with the first five!"

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

So people that got the second dose at more serious side effects. what about third, fourth, fifth, bianuall doses?

How many vaccines will people need?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I love how they are calling a “booster” to make it sound better, instead of
Vaccine fail #3, #4, #5……….to infinity and beyond!

There are many things going on behind the scenes with these boosters. I started a thread on one of them, but people didn't understand the implications back then.

The Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson-Johnson vaccines are undergoing ongoing tweaking, without the FDA examining the new formula. This unprecedented "freedom to experiment" was granted by the CDC/FDA earlier this year.

Those who trust the government and pharmaceuticals believe these "tweaks" are safe, noble gestures from the drug makers.

Personally, I don't trust this alliance between the Federal Government and the Pharmaceuticals.

Covid-19 is NOT DEADLY ENOUGH to warrant so much investment of money, time, people, media attention, etc..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Ever seen Sandlot?

For-ev-er

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So people that got the second dose at more serious side effects. what about third, fourth, fifth, bianuall doses?

The most recently printed Vaccine verification card (aka "passport") has columns for 8 boosters. I don't think anyone will get that many. They'll die, or stop going to get them, due to sickness.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The vaccine(s) were advertised to the public as something that would attack the spike protein and variations.
That was the hope.

That is what they scientists told the public to convince them to volunteer for a phase 3 trial using a gene therapy technology.

The vaccines still have high effectiveness against all strains.

The difference was the evidence of how fast we loose that level of immunity.

We similarly loose naturally acquired immunity from having recovered from the virus, however, with the whole virus, we gain antigenic reaction to more than just the spike protein, so it lasts a couple of weeks to months longer.

Nor are the vaccines gene therapy, because they make no changes to our genes (especially evidenced by how fast immunity fades - it clearly isn't recorded in our genes).

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The vaccine was advertised as something that would cause an immune response against the spike protein.
I guess it doesn't work. The delta strain still has a spike protein.
So tell me please. Why would a vaccine that attacks the spike protein not work on a variant that has the spike protein?

I can't wait for answer.

Thank-you for the medical lesson. I knew the vaccine was a failure as a "true vaccine", but didn't know WHY.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yes, and now it's only the unvaccinated that are routinely tested for their jobs. I wonder what the case rate for the vaccinated would be if they routinely tested them too.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The "vaccine" uses gene therapy technology. I never said it was "gene therapy"

As for effectiveness I'm not convinced. A vaccine that need boosters every six month doesn't make me feel good.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I, and my wife had slight local soreness after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, but no noticeable reaction at all to the second dose. As far as I know, that is the normal response.

If people had an adverse reaction to earlier doses, they have reason to avoid further doses, and I think that most doctors will acknowledge that.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: imitator

Yes. He has been trying to cover up the fact he was part of gain of function research in Wuhan, China after the US made it illegal here in the states.

That is true... + Fauci has been holding out info on short-term and long-term treatments with their experimental poisoned vaxx. The dude has been lying the whole time.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join