It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the play end? and When will the curtain rise?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I am what I am, you are what you are, we are what we are...

For the purpose of what? Or have you thought that far ahead? I'm guessing not, since outside influences have convinced you that living in the "now" is the only thing that's important. So far, all you're telling us is that you are so tired of trying to figure this out, that you're resorting to a brain shutdown and a "it is what it is for no real purpose" mentality.

That's your own perception telling you that and it is how you perceive it, does not mean everyone else does nor others would see it that way. I could be discussing something entirely different and pointing towards something completely else and you are perceiving it the way you are perceiving now.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: WanderingMrM

When we decide that we have had enough of it and the curtain lifts, however so far it seems that we have not yet had enough and keep playing out the play so well that we have forgotten what it was all about in the first place...

While life is no doubt a learning lesson, you still haven't learned the most important lesson that's already been written and told to us. We aren't capable of saving ourselves from human destruction. There are too many forces working against each other. We aren't the ones who created eternal life and it doesn't happen all on it's own either. God created human life and also created spiritual life, which makes up the outside spiritual influences that we face while we're here. Your biggest obstacle will be determining which spiritual influence you choose to follow with your free will, like everyone else. When the "curtain lifts" this will all be revealed, just like the Bible told us it would. Pick a side because that's what it boils down to. There is no collective "we" where free will is involved.

Texts before the bible spoke of many things, the only reason the bible became so popular is because of the man who was against indoctrination, churches and worship an ideal man of highest values.

So if you believe in a book more than the message it would mean you still have not gotten to the point where the duality of it all finally lifts.

There is no light or dark, because dark is light, light is dark, up is down and down is up.

I used to believe, then I questioned but now I know, that is the answer I give people when they ask me if there is a God or if I believe in God. I know!

There is something truly beautiful once you realize what you are and who we all are, but I can not force you so it might take this lifetime it might take another few for you to grasp it as it did for me.

I am that I am, you are that you are, we are what we are, on the scale of time it all takes us a different amount to finally preceive. When you do you can't help but to laugh at it all and be in awe of this infinite complex beauty although it is not infinite just seems that ways from the many perspectives that you observe it!

<< 1   >>

join