It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas anti-mask ‘Freedom Defender’ dies of COVID at age 30

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

And what do we say about the 22,501 deaths FROM the covid vaccine ?

And where does that number come from?

Xtrozero,

The VAERS, vaccine injury reporting website.

And I must also note, that the website makes the claim that only 1 % of the actual injuries are reported on their site. And from where they obtain THAT claim, I do not know.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

It's just cwazy!!!!

Cheers - Dave

CIA poison dart isn't crazy, but anyone really caring about this guy enough to do a CIA ops is the crazy part.

Its like people saying they launching drones to watch me, and I'm like OK you are that important to use million dollar drones and a team of people to watch you????

Back when I was with CI, the UN/IMF ops took out a plane carrying 159 passengers. Killed everyone, the plane went down in the Mauritius Trench in about 4500-5000 metres of water. They took out the plane because it was carrying military hardware and raw materials to build EMP weapons (to take out the Migs in Angola), my CO wanted a big toy. How do I know all this? Some of the materials were mine, destined for Atlas Aircraft in Pretoria. Others like AMP were going to Somchem and PMP Detonics for the accelerated SAM program. My CO was also supposed to be on the plane but was warned off during baggage check-in. From the evidence it appears the AMP was mixed with thermite to give a longer hotter burn that could not be extinguished and a dual purpose (timer-on past altitude, trigger-on through time or descent) altimeter/pressure timer was used as a trigger. The incendiary bomb burned through the PR1 pallet, through the fuselage and possibly a wing support. Under simulation at Air Canada TIA, using an AS400 simulator we determined the plane broke apart in mid-air at about 8800 feet.

So, nail one guy, not so crazy. Nail an entire plane and kill 159 people, seriously demented. You do have to understand, people in general don't matter, but what they are attached to does.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So, nail one guy, not so crazy. Nail an entire plane and kill 159 people, seriously demented. You do have to understand, people in general don't matter, but what they are attached to does.

Cheers - Dave

You talking South African Airways Helderberg?

Still need a reason whether 159 or 1....
edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Cheers - Dave

You talking South African Airways Helderberg?

Still need a reason whether 159 or 1....

Yes re. Helderberg and like I said, proximity to something. In the case of the Helderberg, 4 targets, Colonel Jordaan (Chief of CI, my CO), TB Osler (MI Handler), Ammonium Perchlorate and of course the p239 for Atlas. It was actually part of the demoralization program, the killing of the EMP program which would have given SA some serious military footholds and of course the run up to the staged capitulation by deKlerk in 1989 handled by Little Nicky. The EMP program and weapons design was sold to the US in 1988 during the weapons deals between the US and Saddam where the crazy people I knew handled the sale through South Africa during a weapons embargo. I was there, it was my weapon program, I couldn't stop the sale to saddam, so I quit and went out as an independent contractor.

It can be product, programs or ideology. In the case of the 1 person, ideology, they tend to gain traction when unchecked.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/2.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

He died from covid after adamantly rejecting masks and vaccines and professional medical treatment and you want to interpret it as tragic coincidence.

Memember back in the old days ?

The old days : when certain posters used to aggressively attempt to shoot anyone's ideas down, by requesting proof, and evidence ?

Memember how some posters love to barge loudly into religious type of threads, and demand proof and evidence ?

Memember how the good religious folk were mocked, for simply believing things, with supposedly no proof or evidence ?

So where's the beef on the rag article in the OP ?

Memember that old song by Nerve-Anna : " Smells Like Confirmation-Bias " ?

Scientism™ in full display, or was that article " Acceptable™ Peer-Reviewed™ Science™ journalism™ ?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
He died being true to himself and his beliefs, hard to fault someone like that whether you agree with his stance or not.

I doubt his kids would agree now they have no dad.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll say it again. Do NOT get your medical advice from your friends, Tucker Carlson, witch doctors, the clergy, radio personalities or your dog. Get your medical advice from YOUR DOCTOR. And, for whatever reason, if you are not breathing properly, get to the emergency room.

And for God's sake, stop self-medicating with animal dewormer unless YOUR DOCTOR prescribes it.

What in the world has happened to people's common sense? I mean really? What the hell? Taking animal medication without consulting a physician. Stop it people. Start THINKING again.

a reply to: myselfaswell

www.onedaymd.com...

APPARENTLY there IS a human version that is prescribed by doctors. This one is not a de wormer either. Lazy journalist not fact checking.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The first person to wipe out an elitist will be immortal.

I mean guy fox was a failure and yet he is immortal.

The person to push that first domino will become a hero.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join