It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas anti-mask ‘Freedom Defender’ dies of COVID at age 30

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

it is also ironic that people getting jabbed are still getting this, spreading this, being hospitalized and dying from it too, but hey lets only write articles about the unjabbed because that pushed the narrative.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jondashipsu

I love how we get an article by twenty rag publications every time and unjabbed person dies.

Well it is kind of ironic that a person denying the seriousness of the virus, you don't need the vaccine or mask and all the "natural" treatments are much better than the vaccine died to what he was saying is no big deal.

Yet crickets when someone is hospitalized or dies from the jab.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2021 by Klassified because: redacted

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Sad to see. Either these are targeted killings by the elite or COVID actually is quite dangerous….

Covid is dangerous. But make no mistake about humans. Doctors and nurses are humans. They are just as biased as anyone else, maybe more so. I'm sad to say it but. I doubt unvaccinated people receive the same level of care as vaccinated people.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Honestly , this evening, just now I have finally reached my limit with all this nonsense. As long as they don't force everyone to get it by government mandate or employer force, I do not care anymore. Glad you all were here to share this moment with me. Maskers and Jabbers do what ever you want, but just leave the rest of us alone , PLEASE.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Yet crickets when someone is hospitalized or dies from the jab.

I think the virus is winning on the death count even with 10x more people got the jab, don't you think? IDK Remember the guy that use to film himself with grizzly bears?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

it is also ironic that people getting jabbed are still getting this, spreading this, being hospitalized and dying from it too, but hey lets only write articles about the unjabbed because that pushed the narrative.

It really isn't about a random person dying to COVID now is it....

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Kinda reminds me of the Chinese whistle blowers. High profile and against the narrative die at an incredibly high rate.
Not to drift the thread.

But of note is the same amount of high-profile medical industry execs and insiders and bankers of the mid-level associations.

Once they got near the top that is…

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ya, but at 10% the rate.

Anyway, I wonder if this dude would change his mind, if he knew how it would end? I would think so.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You don't need to fight the magic covid to get your freedoms back. You're going to have to fight the government and that's going to be bloody.

Cheers - Dave

link   
I feel for this man's family, I do. Look, he took a gamble and lost. I'm willing to take said gamble because I'd rather die standing than live cowering. But it just strikes me as strange, how come we never hear stories about people whom push the vax really hard, get it and then contract covid and die, and don't tell me that's not happening. In my opinion, the left is just so hateful and vitriolic that they love to run a death in somebody's face, they just don't care. This isn't about them wanting us to be safe, it's just another way for them to pretend they're better and smarter than those who exercise their own choices.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ya, but at 10% the rate.

Anyway, I wonder if this dude would change his mind, if he knew how it would end? I would think so.

They would all change their minds.
But let them continue with the Larping.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Probably a fed who went on vacation.
The club names scream fed job.

link   
I believe this has been debunked as a BS story !!!!🌭

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ya, but at 10% the rate.

It's highly probable that if the magic covid killed him, then the jab would have very probably killed him. They both do pretty much exactly the same thing, except you get to become 1-10 trillion little virus components with the jab. Yaaaaaaah!

Personally, I tend to think he was targeted. The CIA has all manner of dirty tricks, like that good 'ole heart attack gun, fires a tiny little dart and you're done. Repurpose the gun and fire a tiny little dart of the original magic covid bioweapon. It certainly does not seem outside the realm of possibility, since NOBODY ELSE in the household got it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/1.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I believe this has been debunked as a BS story !!!!🌭

Yeah it sounds alot like the He drank fish tank cleaner story

But these people just eat it up lol

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I feel for this man's family, I do. Look, he took a gamble and lost. I'm willing to take said gamble because I'd rather die standing than live cowering. But it just strikes me as strange, how come we never hear stories about people whom push the vax really hard, get it and then contract covid and die, and don't tell me that's not happening. In my opinion, the left is just so hateful and vitriolic that they love to run a death in somebody's face, they just don't care. This isn't about them wanting us to be safe, it's just another way for them to pretend they're better and smarter than those who exercise their own choices.

IDK, I'm sure some people are dying after fully vaccinated, but it seems only about 2% of those in the hospitals in many places are actually vaccinated.

I try to not turn the pandemic into some live free or die event...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

"Texas man goes out on his own terms."

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Masks' were never supposed to help the person wearing them anyway right?

They are to keep you from spreading it right? Isnt that what we have heard?

So how did he not give covud to his family if he wasnt wearing it?

And how does him dying relate to the mask thing at all if masks were never supposed to help the person wearing it , it was always for others lol

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll say it again. Do NOT get your medical advice from your friends, Tucker Carlson, witch doctors, the clergy, radio personalities or your dog. Get your medical advice from YOUR DOCTOR. And, for whatever reason, if you are not breathing properly, get to the emergency room.

And for God's sake, stop self-medicating with animal dewormer unless YOUR DOCTOR prescribes it.

What in the world has happened to people's common sense? I mean really? What the hell? Taking animal medication without consulting a physician. Stop it people. Start THINKING again.

a reply to: myselfaswell

Yea yea comply or die.

Heard that before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join