It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They stole our GD air!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Firstly, let me say that I HATE the masks. Hate 'em. Besides not being able to breath properly, recirculating my own air, being constrained in a damp, dark environment (a literally flawless environment for bacterial growth), I also find it difficult to look down when getting something from my pocket or even taking a leak (no jokes on that one please), and lastly if I find myself physically asserted (such as walking a good ways uphill to a store) I, personally, get a sense of claustrophobia when I put on the mask in that state. So, all those things being said, I realized yesterday...THEY STOLE OUR GD AIR!!!

I'm sure that most on here realize that they've stolen our water. It's LITERALLY illegal to collect rain water, which is so bald-faced insane to me that I find the very concept hard to believe. What would a Native American have to say about that I wonder (though I can guess). They've sullied our rivers and streams and destroyed our oceans (mind you, the thoughtless masses have walked lock-step in complicity either through disregard or abject silence). Food, health, etc etc, the list goes on and on (feel free to add you're own if you'd like). I had always heard as (what I believed to be a joke) that they had such greed that they would literally steel the air (note Instant Recall). At this point they don't even want us to breath up their air! Literally, their air. A thread was begun yesterday at a Pelosi fund raiser (it should still be up and is quite telling). There were all these fat-cat people sitting side by side, none with a mask save for (wait for it) all of the servants bringing the food and drinks! C'mon! This fund raiser brought to you by...EVIL! Stole our air, never thought I'd see the day...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You dont want the air in California. The liberals are burning our forests.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Very true! I've spoken with people in the know, retired 30+ year fire chiefs who say that there is nothing normal about these fires in N. Cal. Since this is a conspiracy site I'll also mention that there are photos on-line (again, easy to fake a photo and often hard to trust what's online) with what look like powerful laser beams coming from the sky in places where the fires began. I know that's out there but I had a very intelligent and involved friend show them to me and this was shortly after the fires had begun. Striking images whether real or false to be certain. Anyway, I'm in Los Angeles so I'm safe (wait, did I just say that it's safe in Los Angeles...the world truly has turned upside-down).

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The same has been said about the fires around Athena, Greek. Firefighters saying these fires are unlike every other fires they have seen, and obvious man made.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The same has been said about the fires around Athena, Greek. Firefighters saying these fires are unlike every other fires they have seen, and obvious man made.

Wow! Just wow! So, like you I'm sure, I find my mind often asking the question in this game of world domination...why? Why that move? How does burning all this down improve their agenda. As for these fires I just don't yet have an answer. Any thoughts anyone? What the motive here, the endgame?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm not sure where you are, but have you tried just not wearing it? Even in Florida when everyone in our neck of the woods was gung-ho about masking up, and there were potential fines and civil infractions on the line, the most I ever got was dirty looks and scowls.

Resist.
edit on 9/1/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They don't need lazers simple mismanagement and then wait for the spark sources works just fine.

As for the why. My guess is to make it harder for those who wish to live off the land and away from their toxic control system. Also a reason to scream climate change.

We are talking about sociopathic megalomaniacs here though, so our ability to reason as they do is limited by our fealings of compassion and empathy for our fellow man.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Only reason I could come up with is to strengthen the human made climate change narrative. Didn't you notice how that became topic last year already German politicians were entertaining "climate lockdowns", because lockdowns are nice.

Coming to your country or one near you soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I'm not sure where you are, but have you tried just not wearing it? Even in Florida when everyone in our neck of the woods was gung-ho about masking up, and there were potential fines and civil infractions on the line, the most I ever got was dirty looks and scowls.

Resist.

Well, I'm in LA. A friend of mine here told me bro, it's just LA. He is from Florida (Jacksonville) and he said that when he went home recently NO ONE was wearing the mask. Bars were open, people were mingling, etc. I, forgive a lack of faith in my friend, but I just didn't believe him. I know what LA is, but this madness had to be everywhere. Then I recently went up to Ventura (just about 60 miles north of LA) to meet a guy to buy a van. We met at the Ventura Mall, but he was running a bit late so I just figured I'd kill time inside. To my astonishment there were very few people wearing masks. Very few. I am increasingly liking Florida. I might have to visit.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

They don't need lazers simple mismanagement and then wait for the spark sources works just fine.

As for the why. My guess is to make it harder for those who wish to live off the land and away from their toxic control system. Also a reason to scream climate change.

We are talking about sociopathic megalomaniacs here though, so our ability to reason as they do is limited by our fealings of compassion and empathy for our fellow man.

Yes, I simply mentioned the laser thing because, well, it's something that was shown to me that I found interesting. After all, we all know that these sinister types all want to be the villain in a James Bond flick.

As to your second...interesting. I think you might be on to something there.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

How do you tell a liberal forest fire from a conservative one?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

We've been open for months down here. Months of no mandatory masks, no mandatory social distancing, nothing. All free to choose for yourself (or your private business). I forget that there are places within the Union that don't actually have that freedom anymore.

Obligatory response to mentioning of LA... Strong language warning.

edit on 9/1/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Only reason I could come up with is to strengthen the human made climate change narrative. Didn't you notice how that became topic last year already German politicians were entertaining "climate lockdowns", because lockdowns are nice.

It's as if they took Orwell's 1984 and built a step by step method to pull it off and gain control of the whole Planet's resources and make us all their indentured slaves or worse. I hope to live long enough to see the Cabal lose the game and all their lucre.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Well, I have no wife, no kids, no family to speak of...I'm GD Han Solo. So, I bought a tricked out camper van and am off to live the van-life. Wherever you are you should let me know, because I'm leaving LA.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

It's as if they took Orwell's 1984 and built a step by step method to pull it off and gain control of the whole Planet's resources and make us all their indentured slaves or worse. I hope to live long enough to see the Cabal lose the game and all their lucre.

Correct but backwards. Orwell took all of their plans for future domination and wrote them in a book in 1948.
edit on 1-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: b

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

How do you tell a liberal forest fire from a conservative one?

You know when a liberal is on fire because they get offended if the water you're putting them out with isn't Perrier.
You know a conservative is on fire because they get pissed that you're burning the flag bandana wrapped around their head

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Star and flag just for your first sentence! I hate them too.

Second line and I still hate them.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I told all my employees if they wear a mask they are fired. No, I'm not joking. Also I'm really glad our governor made it illegal for any private or public business to require a mask punishable with a $10,000 fine. Great isn't it? I barely see anyone wear a mask anywhere. Fk a mask and fk their vaccine.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Florida is a beautiful state with more to offer than just what's in Orlando. Welcome home!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with masks.

This has everything to do with responsible forest management.

CA, should burn, as long as it takes to burn off the needless dry dead fall and fuel

there. Sorry folks, the trees you hugged are burning your houses down!

Colorado is, slowly, learning their lesson in front of you. Just watch!

Look at what has come back in Yellowstone! Not your coveted "homes", but the environment!

Until you understand Earth...you are doomed to loose!

You humans are so silly!

I laugh at you.

top topics

join