It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Vaccinated People do you know that got Covid

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well , According to this Study , ALOT !

STUDY: Fully Vaccinated Carry 251 Times The Normal Viral Load Of COVID-19, May Be Super Spreaders

" The study focused on healthcare workers who were unable to leave the hospital for two weeks. The study showed that fully vaccinated workers, about two months after injection, carried and transmitted the virus to their unvaccinated colleagues after infection.

They also passed the virus to unvaccinated people, including their patients. The vaccine used in the study was the Oxford/AstraZeneca (AZD1222) vaccine."

nationalfile.com...

edit on 1-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: rickymouse

Based on what? Your opinion?

From my observations locally. This is an observation thread...so I am making an opinion on my observations. I also stated in this or other threads that this may be caused by the NIH and CDC heiarchi stating that everyone vaccinated now can hug their grandma.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is a complex question. Where I live and work. Nobody has gotten Coved 19 and nobody vaccinated/unvaccinated has gotten it since this "pandemic" began.
This makes me wonder. Who is getting covid 19 and the variations. Why do i know nobody locally who has got it?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

I didn't either until the last couple of months. Seven cases, so far, in my youngest's third grade class. The kids are still recovering nicely, though.

ETA: I guess I should add those kids to my list of unvaccinated that have gotten it. 🤔
edit on 9/1/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wife is a RN at local hospital. This was around when vaccine just became available and she was getting tested weekly. She worked around COVID positive people for a few months before she got vaccine. The week after her and a few other nurses got vaccinated they started testing positive for COVID. Soooo myself my wife and my 2 teenage daughters had to quarantine for a couple weeks. We were all tested when quarantine was up and my wife was the only one with antibodies and we were all negative. How did we spend like 3 weeks in quarantine together and she didn’t pass it to me or my kids? Me and the kids are still unvaccinated . My wife and her coworkers seem pretty convinced that the vaccine was what gave them the virus.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let's just go by the last six months.
Think about people you know that got Covid, were they vaccinated or unvaccinted?

Here's the weird thing.......I only know vaccinated people that have gotten it.
It really got me wondering the following.

-Are the vaccinated more susceptible?
-Are the vaccines weakinge people's own immune system?
-Are vaccinated people just careless with social distancing/masks/large groups and that's what's causes "breakthrough" cases?

-Are the unvaccinated just more careful wearing masks/social distancing
-Are the unvaccinated already protected by their own antibodies, ie. did just about everyone already have Covid and just not know it?
-Are the unvaccinated healtheir in general and less likely to catch any illness

Just some things I ponder.

For somebody that has spent their life working in technical fields, I would expect you would know stuff about statistics and sampling. You've noticed what you believe is a trend among people you know, now let's extrapolate this to an entire population and generate a theory... Is this science?
edit on 2-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Round here it's mostly the unvaxxed who are getting covid, if the unvaxxed get it they re not usually sick with it.

We had this big spike of delta when a group of unvaxxed started having private parties in secret in a local club.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Absolutely no way that could happen. The vaccine does not contain nor create the virus.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's a small sampling observation. Surely you can see a local observation, subjective at best, is hardly scientific.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TDUNH

Uhhh, these are real vaccines. I suspect they will evolve as well over time to address new variants.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: TDUNH

Uhhh, these are real vaccines. I suspect they will evolve as well over time to address new variants.

A vaccine that stops the spread is needed.......one that stops infection and transmission.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

www.wral.com...

here is a story of a local news guy in my area who had a party, all were vaccinated, and some got covid, 2 are hospitalized. Something our president said would not happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.wral.com...

here is a story of a local news guy in my area who had a party, all were vaccinated, and some got covid, 2 are hospitalized. Something our president said would not happen.

Well, not quite. He has type 2 DM and was vaccinated 'months ago'. How many months ago? The immunity wanes after several months. It's a nasty virus is this. We need to work out how much further immunity a booster shot provides. Would also be great if we do develop an immunotherapy that lasts much longer in future. We can be certain that hospitalisations are significantly lower in immunised people than those that are not.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

This is a complex question. Where I live and work. Nobody has gotten Coved 19 and nobody vaccinated/unvaccinated has gotten it since this "pandemic" began.
This makes me wonder. Who is getting covid 19 and the variations. Why do i know nobody locally who has got it?

i would be far more relevant to say Where I live and work. Nobody i know of has gotten Coved 19 and nobody i know of, vaccinated/unvaccinated has gotten it since this "pandemic" began.

and that is the kicker of it. many people are afraid of the social stigma of people knowing they have, or have had it. and so they don't tell people. how many people do you know who would walk up to you and say, "hi, my name is Dave, i have AIDS" (or any other STD)? it's the same type of thing with covid-19. the fact is that due to the understandable fear of the virus people are far less likely to admit to having it. some may be due to embarrassment, as they think THEY might have done something "wrong" to get it. others are afraid that if someone else comes down with it, they will be blamed for them getting sick, and possibly even be sued in places like Canada and the US for it. while others are afraid if people know they have had it, that people will refuse to do things like serve them in a store or restaurant. even refuse to deliver mail, or packages, because people would be afraid of getting it. pretty much becoming pariahs in their area and shunned (which as we know can be a powerful "punishment").

most people i know that have had it, only let people know after they were over it. and that even includes family. and that is if they say anything at all. it's not something most people are openly posting on things like facebook, you are lucky if they send you a PM, if you happen to be a close friend or family member. i remember the shock when i found out a close family fried died from the damage the virus did, a couple or so months after getting over the virus. the only reason even knew they had died, was because one of them sent a PM to me, because our families were so close. up until that point, not one word at all about being sick. and it was a couple or so months after they died, when they actually let most people know that he had died, and that they had all been sick with it. and the scary part for me after looking at the time they became sick, it is entirely possible that they were already, unknowingly sick with it, the day they brought me my puppy, and a couple other things. and now that i think about it. said puppy had suffered from car sickness, or was it "car sickness" at all? i don't know how many people i saw posting to pray for someone, without saying the reason why. now that does happen, but since the pandemic, it has become far more common.

so really not "knowing" anyone that has been sick with covid-19, means absolutely nothing. it certainly is not "proof" no one you know had it or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Unvaccinated are 5x more likely to contract Covid and 29x more likely to require hospitalization.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They did that until Delta.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
A vaccine that stops the spread is needed.......one that stops infection and transmission.

Natural immunity is needed to stop infection and transmission. The vaccine will help many people survive their first actual COVID-19 infection. Everybody will get it eventually, and then the pandemic will finally wane.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

For somebody that has spent their life working in technical fields, I would expect you would know stuff about statistics and sampling.

In a perfect world with perfect data, we have neither.
Things are being ultra manipulated.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I only know one person who was vaccinated and she got Covid after her second shot, she did not get Covid for over a year and then she's vaccinated and gets it. Otherwise, no one I personally is vaccinated and they have not had Covid.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Every vaccinated person should get a Covid antibody test before accepting a booster vaccine injection.

If you have the antibodies due to a "silent" Covid infection, you can forgo the boosters.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join