It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was 'Activated' 2 weeks ago, we are here, all your Brothers and Sisters, for the Ascension <3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReverseAmateurEngineer
A day did not pass that did not find me scraping my skull to understand how possibly might a mental interface to the soul be fashioned. What was disclosed was powered by 30,000 watts of randomized magnetic pulses. I did not have a military budget, and I am astute to know that much power appearing as a UFO on military surveillance consoles would not go well.

By thoughts and insights and glimmers of knowing, the cosmic riddle was revealed. The amplification of the human being was not done by sophisticated signals hacking mind, but rather is accomplished by amplifying the universal sentience within the cosmic plenum... the sub-quantum noise of the Universe alive, superluminally present everywhere at once.

And slowly was realized the source of the signal of life was not in the great expanse beyond, but buried from harmonic linking beneath the electron cloud. The infinity at the center-point of a quantum particle strains to reach an infinity on center that can never be attained without infinite energy.

This reminds me of Brandon Tenold's Starcrash 2 review I watched on youtube last night, where they speak gobbledygook.

www.youtube.com...

The light phases are unsynchronised with the bi-transponder frequencies!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Not to mention the big red flag that this is their first post ever on ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He's not responding anymore because he ascended.

I'm surprised this concept is not painfully obvious.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Justshrug

On this planet, underground, every minute of every day, children of Earth have their toes burnt off their live bodies

Yeah, im gonna need some proof of this.

So children are being tortured, crippled in front of their mother's for energy?

The poor kids

naw, childrens toes are not physically burned off.............. Do you recall the Spirit Cooking expose' a few years back

the children are energized effigies created and fashioned by a 'Spiritist' cake designer/artist,,, this practice of infusing a cake-effigy with human-ness is a crafty work-around for 'Spirit Cooks' to serve a banquet for Cannibalists to enjoy their 'prey' without committing murder

recall the 'communion' transfiguration of bread & wine into the flesh & blood of Jesus-the-Christ... same idea with 'Spirit Cooking' rituals....

s/ the local hedonist

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostatsea
I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now. I've come to the conclusion that there are 3 possibilities here.
1. You are dead
or in jail or otherwise unable to respond.
2. This was all just a hoax or a joke for you and anyone who believes what you claimed is an idiot.
3. You believed every word you said and for whatever reason it didn't happen and you're not sure how to deal with it. Maybe you're embarrassed or ashamed?

Of those three possibilities I'm leaning towards 2 but I hope it's 3.
Care to respond?

Dear Sister,

I am well--actually im doing Incredibly well and am happier than ive been in a long time. Just over 8 weeks ago my town was hit with a severe hurricane (my first experience with this...wow!) and it took the local telecom company two months to fix the internet at my home.

I had been spending the last several months up to this point focused on the Global Consciousness (which is predominately in a state of Fear/Control), Earth-change events, government/cabal plots, etc...

My energy being focused on these things, was *not* in the Highest and Greatest good for myself and my mission here. With the hurricane knocking out my internet (and my Angels blocking only my internet from not being fixed for 2 months in the whole neighborhood!) i was offered a choice: that i could Manifest a romantic relationship, if i was open to receive it.

I made that choice to move on that path, and met the most amazing woman of high vibration and frequency--being a match to mine--that offers me the gift of happiness and being *present* in the moment. With intention, i have dropped my 25 year habit of reading the news 50x/day and tapping into the consciousnesses of those in the battle and those being affected by it. It does not serve me, nor those around me.

My work, and my sacred responsibility if i accept it, is to be in the Highest frequency of Unconditional Love and to broadcast that to all those around me, those in my community and everyone i meet everyday. I now put all my intention and energy into this, and its again so shocking to me to see and feel the changes that happen immediately around me, like a cloud of Absolute Magic and Divinity swirls about my energy field and Lights those i interact with, then they, in turn, share that Light with those they come in contact with.

Over these last 2 months i have checked in more than once into the struggle and the Ascension and have received downloads/messages about progress, but i have a clear intention to avoid putting energy into it or being distracted by it.

I will say this, the downloads are clear, every time i am open to receive: the Light is winning with such speed and strength, that the cabal is no longer able to carry out their actions according to their wishes. Even events such as earthquakes (which most of them are intentionally triggered via technology) are being avoided or delayed by the Light working with Mother Earth to release the energy/karma build up in other ways, to avoid harming as many souls as possible.

The Light has already won, we are on that Timeline, and now we are seeing the 7 Billion+ souls on Earth play out their choices/decisions to determine if/how they proceed into positive polarity. This Time of change, entropy and increasing Light, we call the Ascension

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

im not sure why you cant view my earlier posts...they are there, i can link to them if you'd like. they share my exploration, growth and expansion into knowing who and what i am--and *why* we are actually here

in fact, i believe i placed a link to my first post in my signature several years ago....that seems like decades ago on my journey.

Love and Light
edit on 7-11-2021 by Justshrug because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
He's not responding anymore because he ascended.

I'm surprised this concept is not painfully obvious.

its going to be a while yet...to those of lower vibration it will seem that nothing is changing and we are still trapped in Fear and Control. The entire system of government/religion/economics is built by 4-5D negative polarity entities to enslave their subjects in lower states of Fear. The human cabal (dark priest class) carries this out for their own service-to-self benefit. the top layer has mostly been cleared. now, the humans must take care of the humans. this will take some time.

but we all Create our own Reality. i exist in a Very different Reality than most, even than those around me, and them being of generally higher vibration than most. because we all attract and are attracted to those of similar frequency and vibration. for example, although around 75% of the world has, of their own free will, injected a toxic genetic bioweapon into their sacred container, almost no one in my immediate circle of people i interact with has done so.

i live in a Reality that is mostly 4D+ and i see/feel/experience a different type of life. yet i too yearn for the great masses of the world to realize the whole system of Programming and Control that was stacked against them from their birth--where the AMA and 'western' medicine has institutionalized slapping a baby to make it take its first breath ("that they will know pain and fear from their birth and first breath as slaves on this planet" -XXXXXXXXX). but the point of Free Will polarity Consciousness is that each of us, all souls of indestructible energy, must choose for ourselves what reality we will Create and pursue on our path.

This is as the Infinite Creator wishes, so that he can learn more about himself, in pursuit of Infinite Energy and Infinite Intelligence. In the end, however, all returns to the Light, as the Light knows that we are all one, in Unity of the Infinite Creator.

This is the Ascension

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Couple of years ago we had a person on here that was trying to convince everyone that he had alien DNA (all because he misread some website about halpotypes) and then went on for a month or so talking about exactly this same thing.

He went so far as to put up a YouTube channel with him talking about how the aliens were forbidden from helping Earth but this huge galactic federation of them all watch us and use the areas of the sun that are dark on Xray images to fly in and out of our solar system.

He eventually left because it became evident that the "alien DNA" was actually British and the most logical explanation was that his Mom had an affair and the person he thought was his father, wasn't.

I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having a flashback to that person, I really don't know.. hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Justshrug

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And the event is ...?

I was shown earthquakes in California. There will be more than one severe earthquake over a period of 7 weeks. The first as early as next week. I was shown a juncture of where three plates intersect in California. That intersection shakes from all three plates. I then asked to see a map of North America and was shown other events, including volcanic events and great flooding further inland than you would imagine possible. What i was not expecting to see, was tsunami-like events on the Atlantic ocean seaboard.

Severe earthquakes you say?

Do you also predict that large ursine mammals will defecate in wooded areas? Pope a Catholic?

Yeah, right....

No, this pope, the last 'pope' is not a 'catholic' for what that may mean to you. although this one is very different, most popes of the catholic church were not what people would assume they were. this will be revealed over the next several years. in fact, it has already been revealed and is publicly available, but most of the world just simply will not accept that it is about Control. and that at the highest levels, it is a dark priest class, sacrificing to negative polarity 'aliens' (demons) and engaged in ritualistic sexual and sacrificial abuse of human children. on a scale that is unimaginable.

there are many dark factions of negative polarity aliens that have been on this planet for a very very long time. the ones that most cultures label as devil/lucifer/diablo/satan...the seat of their power is below the vatican. this will be revealed, but at a slow drip pace that allows for as many human souls as possible to survive.

the evidence is there, now, in the hands of 'light-force' human factions; and they have considered making it public, the rape/sacrifice/torture videos--of which there are so so many--and these have been used to 'negotiate' with some factions of the cabal. but if they did release the evidence--it would cause so much trauma to such a large portion of the souls on Earth that it would inevitably feed the negative polarity 'aliens' and make them hugely powerful as they feed off of it. and we are on the positive polarity Timeline, where the Light has already won and this planet and all the souls that remain here are Ascending from 3D to 5D on an accelerated path, so it does not serve the purpose of this Timeline path that we shock the world, jolting it into rapid entropy, just to shake off the last flakes of the cabal.

so, just like the Earth change events, the forces of Light, which are Uncountable Billions in many dimensions, will smooth this out to do the smallest amount of harm, to allow the greatest number of souls on this planet to take the Higher path of Positive polarity, and know that they are of the Light, from the Light.

This is the Ascension

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Sunday Funday, mate i could of wrote all that if I was bored, I want the real hidden hand... That was much more raw, here's my problem with your story

Baby's need a smack often when they are birthed, they have never breathed before, a smack doesn't happen if they come out screaming

And pain, pain is required for growth, I've experienced a lot of pain and would not change it
It builds character and sharpens the mind, you have a fantastical mind, you must have had your fair share

edit on 7-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

originally posted by: IndieA

im not sure why you cant view my earlier posts...they are there, i can link to them if you'd like. they share my exploration, growth and expansion into knowing who and what i am--and *why* we are actually here

in fact, i believe i placed a link to my first post in my signature several years ago....that seems like decades ago on my journey.

Love and Light

I was referring to ReverseAmeteurEngineer's story.
They made their very first post, one page back.

You sir, either lied about California breaking off and other things, or you are being fed lies that you are gulible enough to believe and attempt to spread to others.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join