It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Identity...you is what you is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Back when I was a child, and yes that was a long time ago, there was a cartoon called "Tutor Turtle". Tutor was never happy with who he was. He repeatedly sought the assistance of his friend, Mr. Wizard, to change his destiny into whatever he fancied at the time. Of course, it always ended in disaster with Tutor yelling, "Help Mr. Wizard! I don't want to be a [whatever] any more". A plea to which Mr. Wizard would respond with the incantation, "Drizzle drazzle druzzle drome, time for this one to come home." Tutor would be rescued just in the nick of time and returned to his former self. Mr. Wizard would then tell Tutor, "Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks that do this is the happiest lot." Despite repeated failure, poor Tutor never learned his lesson.

Here we are sixty years later and Tutor Turtle has become the poster child for gender delusion/dysphoria. Don't like who or what you are? Just announce to the world that you are something else! Its that easy. Do you have male genitalia but think you are a woman? Don't worry. Its wrong for anyone to tell you that you are delusional. You "are" a woman. You are just trapped in a man's body. Its your right to be a woman if that is what you want. Or so the story goes...

I have a different take on this. I have been called all sorts of names and railed against for it. Newsflash - I don't care.

If you have male genitalia and think you are a woman - you ARE delusional. You do NOT have the 'right' to be a woman. You do NOT have the right to force me to become an enabler in your delusion. If you want to be deluded, go ahead, but don't expect me to be deluded along with you. In the old days if someone thought they were a hedgehog you gave them a mirror and a picture of a hedgehog and let them work it out on their own. This technique worked on people who looked in the mirror and saw a human being. But it failed miserably on people who looked in the mirror and saw a hedgehog. And that is the difference. One knows what he is - the other does not. One is sane - the other is not.

And that brings me to my point. You do NOT have the right to be whatever gender you want just because you say so. You are what you are and no amount of wishing will change that. You DO, however, have the right to ask to be treated in whatever manner you prefer. If you are a male but prefer to be treated like a female, that is fine. You know you are not a female and so do I. I have no problem with that. This is called truth. I like truth. Truth is real. However, just like you have the right to request to be treated like a female, I have the right to ignore that request. Maybe I don't want to play the role of the enabler today. Why should your preference take precedent over mine? Maybe I don't want you using your preference to gain access to the ladies room while my daughter is in there. Maybe my daughter doesn't feel comfortable with that arrangement. That is not a failure on my part as a parent, it is a failure on your part to respect her feelings. Why should I value your feelings above my own daughters?

Asking society to believe a man is a woman just because he said so places an unfair duress on society. We know gender does not change due to preference. Don't expect us to pretend it does. I am not a bigot or homophobe for feeling that way. I am just telling the truth. Ask me to treat you like a woman without having to acknowledge some imaginary transformation and its a different story. I just may play along if you treat me with some respect and stop insulting my intelligence by expecting me to ignore science in favor of your dysphoria. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me the truth. Tell me, "I am a man but I want you to treat me like a woman." I will probably laugh in your face, but I will respect your honesty and most likely comply as well as I can. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you ARE a woman and I will fight you every inch of the way because that is a bunch of bullsh!t. You are a man in a dress. Plain and simple. Not only did you lie to me, but now you expect me to lie to myself. I'm very sorry - but that is not going to happen.

The bottom line: you can choose the identity by which you choose to be recognized. That is your choice. I may or may not play along. That is my choice. The line needs to be drawn there. And for good reason. If you are a male and want to compete in female sporting events you will get no support from me. That is not a preference of treatment, that is an unfair advantage and you shouldn't have it. If you are a male and choose to be treated as a female that does not mean a health insurance company should have to pay for you to get an x-ray of your ovaries. That doesn't mean they are disrespecting you or discriminating against you. You don't have ovaries. They are just telling the truth. If you want to pretend you have ovaries, why don't you do us all a favor, save a few bucks, and just pretend you had them x-rayed too?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I identify as the President of the United States of America. Nobody has the right to contest it.

Why would that be considered insane when someone can claim they are a woman when they are a man?

A person can proclaim they are black even though they are not...just don't do it in the black neighborhoods of the city, you will have black eyes and black bruises.

There are all kinds of people, some guys are feminine, some women are tomboys...some people are gay. no problem. I don't even see cross dressing as an issue..personal preference. Identifying as a different sex is wrong. I feel sorry for people who spend moocho bucks changing their sex, we need to accept people as they are, not convince them to go broke changing their sex.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've always found that if a person minds their own business, this shouldn't really affect anyone's life in any real significant way.

And this is America here, so yes, you can identify with which ever gender you choose. We are free as adults to do what we wish.

I agree, MTFs should not be allowed to participate in women's sports period. Not fair in the least. Should be banned by law.

Live your life, and let other people live theirs.

a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If it is just a matter of how you want to be treated, that is fine with me. Everyone should be able to say how they prefer to be treated. Some people will respect that, some won't. Being treated a certain way and becoming something you are not are two very different things.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Im all for taking a more materialistic and less psychological approach on this issue.

If i would pick one person for every bodily trait between most male and most female, and line them up naked from male to female.

you could not tell me where female ends and male begins.

Towards the middle they get less represented, strange combination can happen, but are mostly surgically corrected because... Well you know you get treated like a delusional minority...
their body tells them, that he isn't sure either... are they delusional too?

When we go further down to the genes things get even weirder and the line blures even more.

I feel not limited in my freedom in calling someone whatever he feels fancy with. I think this will maybe encourage or at least sooth some that are living in the shadows and are suffering from societies unacceptance of their condition.

I agree it is being used as a caracter, like you could be a hopper, raver, hippy, gold digger, now yiu get to be a women or men... after the rush of novelty the youth will soon lose interest...

When it comes to dressing rooms I don't want to see dicks dangling in my daughters face, but if you decide to go the full mile, i don't want you to shower with men for your own safety.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The trannie mob remind me of a bloke I went to school with.Normal all through school.A few illegal drugs in the couple of years after school.Four years after school he's wandering around town Bible in his hand,bashing at me furiously,said that God is dead to me.His name is Wayne but now his name is Jesus.
Royal Cornhill Mental Hospital had a locked ward with his name on it.Still there 25 years later.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So wait a minute...

Youre ok with a lizard dressing up as a wizard?
He is, after all, the enabler in this story.
Would you want to be a turtle?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Bio-Medical Industrial Complex owns all Western governments (and Oceania).

The money has all been traced: www.the11thhourblog.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Image how horrific your life must be if what defines you and completes you in life, is making damn sure everybody knows what your gender is including your political affiliations

So sad for these brainwashed sheeple, utterly captured

I keep looking for these terrorists and groups which are apparently going around bashing up and killing these communist LGBTQ communities

Still haven’t found them or evidence of it, although I’ve recently discovered there are terrorist groups outside their communities around the world who do want to harm them, but the puzzling thing is… is the communist LGBTQ community actually supports these groups and is aligned with them???

[INCERT PICTURE OF THE THINKING MAN 🤔]
edit on 30-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I want to be the parenthesis in (LBGTQ2SIA+) just fathmer before me.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

For the most part I agree with you. As far as not being able to say whether the middle of the line is male or female, I have to disagree. Even if, to the naked eye, its hard to tell the genetics doesn't lie. Of course the general theory here does not apply to physical abnormalities. That is a special case no matter how you look at it.

It really doesn't matter to me how someone identifies or how they want to be treated. I just cant tolerate the lies and the expectation to lie right along with them. I am not going to do that. When the lies come in to play that is when the secondary problems like men competing in women's sports enter the argument. If we were honest in the first place and said this is not a woman, its a man who prefers to be treated like a woman the idea of him competing against women is a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well, in this case the lizard actually is a wizard...lol

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Gay people, atheists, and vegans - I don't know why but they absolutely have to make sure you know that is what they are. Not once have I ever felt the need to introduce myself as a heterosexual Christian carnivore...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Gay people, atheists, and vegans - I don't know why but they absolutely have to make sure you know that is what they are. Not once have I ever felt the need to introduce myself as a heterosexual Christian carnivore...

Me neither

But I guess since we’re Heterosexual Christian Carnivores we must naturally be slandered and labelled as far right

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

the middle of that line between male and female will mostly be occupied by people with abnormalities. And if you don't look at the genes you could not tell. Even stranger some you might position further to male have female genomes. Nature really is weird and not totally set on the correlation between gene and sexorgans

I totally agree with sports, I think the genes should determine who you are competing with, it would be the most simple and fair decision.
gaining general acceptance I see no harm, especially for the few minorities suffering from physical abnormality.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Never a truer word spoken.
Some "deep thought" from Vroomfondel.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Somebody explain to me again how non-binary works.

Apparently you are gender fluid and do not conform to one gender.

So sou have a group of people separating themselves from the rest by crawling into this box labelled "non-binary", the rest go in the "non-non-binary" which automatically makes them binary again....right?

I'm getting too old for this sh*%
edit on 31-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There's a Dr. Seuss book along those lines too "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet".

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait...I got this

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You is what you is

Please talk to an english teacher about this.

"You are what you are"

However, you are NOT a gender.

Gender Identity

I don't know why people obsess so much about temporary, and thus illusory things. Even _IF_ (and it's a big IF) we could somehow accept / assume / prove that the physical body is a part of us, it would still be the LEAST important part of us (and most temporary).

But it isn't. It's as much 'part of us' as our car or our house is 'part of us'. It'd be just ridiculous to obsess about 'car identity' or 'car model identity' (although sadly not unheard of) as it is to obsess about any 'body-based' identity - or ANY temporary, artificial or materialism-based, and thus fake 'identity'.

There's no such thing as someone being a gender. Thus any 'gender identity' is false, whether that identity has to do with the physical body they're in or not.

Logically thinking, there's nothing wrong with internally experiencing yourself as female, even though you live in a male physical body. The physical male body is soon going to be gone (worm food or ash, likely), but as you remain, your inner identity (whatever it may be) is the more lasting and thus more real. There's nothing wrong with wanting to 'be' something, regardless if you are it or not. It could be that you, your values and your thoughts, behaviour, etc. might suit (in this kind of a world) better for a female gender, but your physical body just happens to be male.

I think it all starts from this liberating realization that you are not your body, and you do not _HAVE_ to let a temporary, illusory thing like a physical body COMPLETELY DICTATE your identity. The same goes for everything, though. You don't have to let a country dictate your identity. Your language. Your wallet. Your 'culture', your favorite sports team, your car, your lawn mower, your wife, your neighbourhood, part of the city, sexual preference, hobbies, work titles, .. I could go on, but you get the point.

The problem is, people of this planet WARP everything. The basis for 'gender is only a social construct' comes from this liberation from an artificial 'gender role' that DOES dictate a lot of what 'gender behaviour' is (mostly for men, though, because women are practically free to do and be whatever they want without it affecting anything negatively, the least their sexual power).

So while there's obviously a solid physical (and etheric, energetic, chakra-based and so on) gender, it is mostly a physical (and etheric) thing. As such, it doesn't HAVE to dictate everything you feel or think about things, it doesn't have to be your full identity - you don't have to identify with it any more than you have to identify with your car; you can think of it as a nice, lovely, useless thing that takes you to places and lets you access and do many things, but you don't have to make it your whole identity.

People on this planet tend to still CLING to the physical side, as they can't seem to embrace the spiritual truth about us being eternal energy beings instead of some kind of physical freaks of nature that by happenstance evolved a very complex eye and brain systems (even Darwin himself didn't think his theory could explain human eye, it's too complex).

This leads to warping everything, so then this very true and solid basis of 'gender roles are too tight and restricting, especially for those that do not want to identify fully with their temporary physical body and its gender and other attributes, so they're free to identify with anything they want instead', becomes 'gender is JUST a social construct', which is obviously wrong.

Then this 'gender identity' suddenly leads to insanity like 'if I identify as a 6-year old girl, although I live in a 50-year old male body, I will magically BECOME a 6-year old girl, and EVERYONE has to accept me pretending to be a 6-year old girl as I make a fool of myself by unconvincingly roleplaying one'.

Like, how the heck do we go from 'liberating separation of illusory and real' to 'I can make another illusion into reality just by declaring it'-type insanity?

It's frustrating to watch how this insanity unfolds, because the core basis is solid and true; you have no obligation to obey anyone that demands that just because of the shape of the physical body's (that you inhabit temporarily) genitals you HAVE to like this or you ARE NOT ALLOWED to like that color or you HAVE to behave like this in this situation, although people with differently-shaped genitals of their body are completely free from that obligation.

Think of all the things that 'men' are basically pressured, brainwashed, conditioned, and even threatened to do. You have to pee while standing up (you have no CHOICE in the matter - even though it's completely private! (or should be)), you have to be masculine and stoic, you're not allowed to show emotion, especially cry (or everyone will think you're a weak, and 'no one likes a weak man' - how about a human that dares to express and live both female and masculine sides, plus the human side? I guess that's only allowed if your temporary physical body has a different genitalia), you are not allowed to wear or even want to wear dresses or there's an instant shaming-insult-name ready for you (but women are allowed to wear pants without any bad consequences), you're not allowed to want to wear or like brightly-colored clothes, especially pink (think of pink pants on a man) or any kind of loose things (like Togas of the ancient times, that men wore - ancient chinese wore very dresslike clothing, so did the Samurai, and thosand other cultures), ..

This list goes on. Isn't it weird, how insane this kind of genitalia-based discrimination, and yet how commonly accepted it is? It's normal, like you're not allowed to be anything but a MAN, if you're incarnated in a physical body with male genitalia. You're not allowed to be HUMAN.

Women are allowed to be as masculine, feminine or human as they want, and they still have their sexual power intact. They can shave their head, wear pants, heck, they could grow a moustache without losing any opportunities to mate.

But a mate can't sometimes even grow a long hair, let alone speak softly or act all 'cutesy', they will be considered insane or 'transvestite', let alone wear, what is deemed 'women's clothing' - but if you look at things from another planet, there ARE no 'women's clothing'. Sure, you can cut clothes so they fit better women's typically differently-shaped body, but does a DRESS care what kind of shape your body is? To me, there are just clothes and cloth, and people have arbitrarily 'assigned' femininity or masculinity to them (beyond the shape cut I just mentioned, or maybe shoes).

Same goes with colors - pink is not particularly feminine color, as colors have no gender - but somehow we're associating it with femininity due to cultural brainwashing. Not that many years ago, red and blue were reversed; blue was the feminine color, and red was seen as masculine (although it wasn't quite 'pink' back in the day, I guess, but still).

Masculine men like undercover cops wore pink shirts in television shows in the eighties (and earlier). Suddenly men are only allowed black, grey, red (the lowest-frequency color there is), blue, and maybe _very_ toned-down other colors. There's no biological reason for it, or any true gender-based reason, either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join