It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will you stand up to authoritarianism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In the 1930s the German government ordered massacre of millions of Jewish people and Germans massacred millions of their Jewish neighbors in the name of government order. If government orders vaxxed people to round up and massacre unvaxxed people will they do it to their unvaxxed neighbors? All in the name of the good of the commune?

edit on 30-8-2021 by humanResistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS new member.

In response to your OP,

If government orders vaxxed people to round up and massacre unvaxxed people will they do it to their unvaxxed neighbors? All in the name of the good of the commune?

No.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: humanResistance
I believe they would.

Have you watched the Netflix series 'Sweet Tooth'?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Want to get on a list?

This is how you get on a list!

Don't get on a list!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We are in a handbasket to hell. And there isnt any stopping it. Those in control have learned from mistakes of the past. See, here's the rub. As long as there is wifi, cable, Mickey Ds and walmart, all anyone is gonna do is grumble and b*tch. Myself included.
They will make sure all those things are happening for the majority. Then round up those trouble makers silently. Do away with us. And put some crazy story about mass "unvaxxed" death due to covid. Just to pull one over on the remaining populace one last time.
Then those in charge have full control. An almost bloodless take over.
Anyone that pops up questioning things after the "great covid die off" will find themselves with a mystery illness, one that affected the brain, why else would he be spouting crazy nonsense? Passing away quietly in the night

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Want to get on a list?

Don't get on a list!

Can you clarify what you said please?

link   

Now.

The vaccines have drawn the line in the sand.

The choice is yours to make.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Want to get on a list?

Don't get on a list!

I lol'd. Star.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
We are already on the list(s).

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Beg to differ there is some real hateful things being said. The unvaxxed are the new jew. It's not good. Fairly scary actually.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

In response to your OP, No.

That's what many Germans said, too.

We have a friend who was a German war bride, came back to the US with her GI husband. She told us about how her parents didn't like what was happening but kept their mouths shut, then Kristalnacht came and went and they were appalled. Sure remembers the whispered words of shock l, horror, disgust.

But still ... they did nothing.

You see, it just takes a small minority if the rational, decent people remain silent.

Never say that it won't happen. You'll be among the Most vulnerable when they come for the "enemy" because you won't even be aware of the threat.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You will always have those who would sell out their grandma for a pat on the back. We would probably see a lot of...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You're looking in the wrong direction.

Vaccination is not the thin of the wedge of authoritarianism.

The Patriot Act was.

In the US, as in the UK, public order powers are being slowly cranked up. We already support things that we would not have tolerated 25 years ago. The elites are turning us against each other, one absurd issue at a time, promising to protect our interests while selling off the ground beneath our feet. Struggling to pay medical bills? Your kids can't find work? It's not the elites that are exploiting you, it's the guy clearing your yard, it's that young girl protesting on Main Street. Send in the (increasingly militarised) police. Use the full force of the law.

The Germans (and Poles etc) didn't kill Jews in the name of public order. They killed them because they hated and feared Jews and had a leader that gave them permission to hate them openly, backed up by brutal state apparatus.

The masks and vaccines are misdirection, brought to you by the same old vested interests.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nothing new under the sun...

Stuff like this has happened since the dawn of time and will happen until the end of time. Give folks a little bit of power or percieved power over others and it never ends well.

It seems to be a human trait that may be hard for most to overcome.

Look at the Stanford Prison Experiment - www.prisonexp.org... to see how easily it happens with people other than nazis/jews.

So my answer is yes. Yes I do believe the vaxxed would do what they were asked. For the greater good of course.
edit on 8302021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
The Patriot Act was a stepping stone, just like the current problem we are facing.
They are not separate.
Just "another brick in the wall", so to speak.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MDDoxs

In response to your OP, No.

That's what many Germans said, too.

We have a friend who was a German war bride, came back to the US with her GI husband. She told us about how her parents didn't like what was happening but kept their mouths shut, then Kristalnacht came and went and they were appalled. Sure remembers the whispered words of shock l, horror, disgust.

This is because of the fear. This is what stops doctors and scientists from speaking out too. Remember earlier this year we learned there were plenty of experts who thought the lab leak theory was plausible and even likely. They didn't speak up because they were afraid. The media was absolutely destroying anyone who agreed with Trump on anything. They didn't want to throw away their careers.

Even people who see that it's wrong, many of them won't risk their own safety to do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The vaccines are just a precursor. A preparation for the New World Order agreement, identification system, new monetary system, and new world combined religion. Thats the one that will get you rounded up and executed. This whole vaccine thing is to weaken and dumb people down further, so they will easily crumble when the new system is implemented.

I will likely lay down my Legal arsenal, and go peacefully to the camps. I have a job to do there, that involves helping to save others. Its required of me. Its far more important then preservation of my life here. It is appointed to each man to die at least once. Its the second death that you will want to avoid. That one leads to the outer darkness, and gnashing of teeth.

We are eternal beings. Choose wisely where you plan on spending eternity.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
U

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I believe they would.

Have you watched the Netflix series 'Sweet Tooth'?

Why would they need to, all the unvaxxed will die a horrible, painful death from covid.

/sarcasm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join