It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Malone - never give up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello again
Dr Malone is really someone I adore. Some say he is frustrated for not being given the credit of inventor of mrna vaccines. But if that is true, I think it is only part of the truth. If he is right: there will be no compensation for those who lost a love one through the mrna vaccines. Someone is playing nasty games with us. It takes skills to win a battle but brains to win a war ... Dr Malone has the brains. Never give up.

notmainstreamnews.us...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Advert covers nearly half the page with no way to close it or even move it. Makes the content unreadable. Header says "DEMO SITE."

edit on 2021 8 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That CICP fund doesn't seem legitimate. No way of using the Judicial system if you are denied a claim. One reconsideration is all it allows. Has to be filed within one year of the injury, what happens if the side effects show up after that? Some vaccines that flopped had problems develop after a year and a half. No compensation for anything other than serious injury or death in that program either, and legal fees are not paid if the person does win. You would definitely need a lawyer to go after that fund and I would guess the lawyer would get all of what they pay or the government will say lawyers can only charge five percent of what a person receives like in workers comp cases...which means most lawyers would not even take the case.

I think it will be very hard to collect anything from that fund. www.hrsa.gov...

It is almost like the government knows there could be something wrong with these meds, why did they need a separate fund to insure this vaccine than all other vaccines?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
All the best doctors tweet these days.

Peer reviewed articles or submissions to medical magazines is sooooo 2003.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
read this dr malone is misrepresenting himself

www.logically.ai... It is Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman who are more commonly credited with laying the groundwork for mRNA vaccines.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies." mRNA vaccines are a new sort of vaccine; the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna were the first.

On his personal website, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Dr. Robert Malone has been promoting himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines. This is misleading. In 1989, Malone published a paper titled "Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection." While this paper is an example of his important contribution to the then-emerging field, it does not make him the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

According to Stat News, "for decades, scientists have dreamed about the seemingly endless possibilities of custom-made messenger RNA or mRNA." According to the New York Times, "For her entire career, Dr. Kariko has focused on messenger RNA, or mRNA — the genetic script

originally posted by: zandra
Hello again
Dr Malone is really someone I adore. Some say he is frustrated for not being given the credit of inventor of mrna vaccines. But if that is true, I think it is only part of the truth. If he is right: there will be no compensation for those who lost a love one through the mrna vaccines. Someone is playing nasty games with us. It takes skills to win a battle but brains to win a war ... Dr Malone has the brains. Never give up.

notmainstreamnews.us...

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: spelling and added a space

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

For a while there, there was an astroturfing campaign to promote Dr Robert Malone, Kary Mullins, Reiner Fuellmich and similar anti-vax 'celebrities', however the campaign no longer seems to be happening, probably because it has failed to convince many people, and was expensive to maintain.

edit on 28/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Not like a University that teams up with a vax marker right?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You want to do this in two threads at the same time?

Name, that will get confusing.

See my post in the other one.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I'm really sorry if I bore some ATS'ers with my threats. Never thought I could become an anti-vaxxer. And I don't believe I am yet. I am an independent thinker. At least I hope so. Here Dr Malone admits his earlier mistake, but at the same time makes an explanation that is just as bad for us, the people. There is an unlikely censorship going on. Everyone on ATS knows that. So basically I should post this somewhere else. But none of the major media has ever posted anything I would like to be posted. Even though I tried to remain as low-profile as possible. You may know better than me that this is how it goes. Tell me what can I do? You know what? I'll be posting another threat soon. And if you don't want to read it, no hard feelings. Of course not. Cheers! (My answer is not specific to you my respected fellow ATSer ... It's just something I wanted to say ... nothing special)
BTW there is a large group of people all over the world who are protesting against 'mandatory' vaccination and against vaccination per se. You don't read about it in the big media. But the group of people is growing ...

edit on 29-8-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: chr0naut
I'm really sorry if I bore some ATS'ers with my threats. Never thought I could become an anti-vaxxer. And I don't believe I am yet. I am an independent thinker. At least I hope so. Here Dr Malone admits his earlier mistake, but at the same time makes an explanation that is just as bad for us, the people. There is an unlikely censorship going on. Everyone on ATS knows that. So basically I should post this somewhere else. But none of the major media has ever posted anything I would like to be posted. Even though I tried to remain as low-profile as possible. You may know better than me that this is how it goes. Tell me what can I do? You know what? I'll be posting another threat soon. And if you don't want to read it, no hard feelings. Of course not. Cheers! (My answer is not specific to you my respected fellow ATSer ... It's just something I wanted to say ... nothing special)
BTW there is a large group of people all over the world who are protesting against 'mandatory' vaccination and against vaccination per se. You don't read about it in the big media. But the group of people is growing ...

I read about the protests against mandatory vaccination in the main stream media all the time.

I think the suggestion that there is some sort of censorship is something that the 'giant conspiracy' theorists require to make their beliefs plausible.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

For a while there, there was an astroturfing campaign to promote Dr Robert Malone, Kary Mullins, Reiner Fuellmich and similar anti-vax 'celebrities',

I think you meant Kary Mullis, but...

Anti-vaxxers? Are you serious? I think your TDS is just driving you insane.

Anti-vaxxers???

Robert Malone admitted to getting one of the mRNA vaxxes before realizing his mistake, and Kary Mullis is won the Nobel Prize in Science for inventing the PCR test (you know, that 'gold standard' that you like to yammer about), but is far far from anti-vaxx...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut

For a while there, there was an astroturfing campaign to promote Dr Robert Malone, Kary Mullins, Reiner Fuellmich and similar anti-vax 'celebrities',

I think you meant Kary Mullis, but...

Anti-vaxxers? Are you serious? I think your TDS is just driving you insane.

Anti-vaxxers???

Robert Malone admitted to getting one of the mRNA vaxxes before realizing his mistake, and Kary Mullis is won the Nobel Prize in Science for inventing the PCR test (you know, that 'gold standard' that you like to yammer about), but is far far from anti-vaxx...

TDS?

And although Malone and Mullis may not be specifically anti-vax themselves, it doesn't mean that they don't have celebrity status among the anti-vax crowd.

And really, Malone suggesting that it was a mistake that he took a dose of the Moderna vaccine, and then another one about 28 days later? That's a fairly silly mistake for someone who credits himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines!

And Kary Mullis died on August 7, 2019, so he didn't even know about the existence of COVID-19, let alone any vaccines against it. His famous video also was from back in 1993 where he said that PCR wasn't useful as a diagnostic for other viruses in people who already have HIV. He believed that the HIV virus does not cause AIDS (but was indirectly suggesting another, unknown, virus was), but HIV does cause AIDS, and we have 27 years of science, and clinical data that shows that.

edit on 31/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

join