It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Grim COVID Data Suggests Vaccines Alone Won't Stop Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here comes the grim reality what most people had being saying for a while. Its also a bad idea to push vaccines during a pandemic. Probably because the virus would mutate.

This whole narrative the benefits outweigh the risks is ridicules. The Data from Israel looks grim and yet in Western countries like Canada are pushing heavily for a 85,90% vaccination rate while ignoring what is happening in Israel.

Maybe this is another reason why the slow speed of vaccination rate had slowed in Canada in some places because some people are finding out the news for themselves if the Canadian news media outlets arent willing to report what is happening from Israel.

Israel 's Grim COVID Data Suggests Vaccines Alone Won't Stop Pandemic

Breakthrough cases are also a matter of concern. Earlier this month, Science magazine reported that 514 Israelis were hospitalized with COVID as of August 15, that 59 percent of these had been fully vaccinated, and that the vast majority of these fully vaccinated people were aged 60 or older.

Newsweek was unable to get confirmation from Israel's health ministry regarding current data on how vaccinated people have fared in terms of deaths or the seriousness

And yet the officials and MSM still defend the vaxs. While ignoring the side effects.

"Instead," he said, "they remain a vital tool—in fact a solid gold tool—but other tools are still essential."

Someone had pointed out something arent these vaxs compromising a persons natural immune system? no matter if they are old or young? this is the same Israel that had previously reported how young people were reported to have heart inflammation.

This article makes no no mention of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

While the data from Israel may appear alarming, there are factors to take into consideration.

Last week, Reuters reported that Israeli doctors found severe COVID breakthrough cases were mostly in older, sicker patients.

so axing the geezers is the silver lining? That statement is alarming. The old folks are the most vulnerable and most need this stuff to work. I hope we hear better news than this.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

While the data from Israel may appear alarming, there are factors to take into consideration.

Last week, Reuters reported that Israeli doctors found severe COVID breakthrough cases were mostly in older, sicker patients.

so axing the geezers is the silver lining? That statement is alarming. The old folks are the most vulnerable and most need this stuff to work. I hope we hear better news than this.

So much for "saving" grandma. They're killing grandma anyway, just kicking the blame can elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The worst part is that has always been the case since covid started and there was no jab. Older, sicker people are at risk, the rest of us not so much so the jab is a moot point in all of this and it does not work.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

And they still havent shared the data from about the young people and in young youth dispute the same Israel mentioning heart inflammations in these both mRNA vaxs.

so axing the geezers is the silver lining? That statement is alarming

Well remember what henry kissinger and his evil statement said about the old folks? they are using up the resources. Dispute Kissinger himself being old and all.

But yeah that cant be good nor a silver lining when this is Israeli majority of their workforce. So i assume they are ok with half of their people being ill or dying?

Automaton is going to destroy humankind.

edit on 25-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Well remember what henry kissinger and his evil statement said about the old folks? they are using up the resources. Dispute Kissinger himself being old and all.

Isn't he about 130 by now?

If you ever wondered who sits at the head of the table, I'd bet he can smell his cologne.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
let me guess, its because people quit wearing masks, stopped social distancing, stopped disinfecting everything and stopped washing hands for everything after getting vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Seems like this whole charade is a cull for profits. One last squeeze over humanity to further keep the useless eaters in the dark before they expose their true and evil nature.
The immune system will soon be a myth decreed by the witch doctors of $cience.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Seems like this whole charade is a cull for profits

The more vaxed people starting reporting either issues of side effects or that one of them had caught covid that's when they will wake up to it.

dark before they expose their true and evil nature.

They cant hide this forever while in this current day and age.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I think the mortality rate in my age group is something like .08%. Versus my grandmother who is 94 and finally got her shot today, not because of the news or anything but because the lady who does her hair got Covid.

Yes my grandmother is fine, negative test after 2 weeks, so she's good.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Goodness 130? is he even human?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The mRNA vaccines are a failure. Maybe novavax's vaccine will be better. It uses an adjuvant that has antiviral properties from bark of some soap tree in south America I think. Some sort of saponin of some kind.

I am not sure if novavax's vaccine is actually a mRNA vaccine or not. It is still in phase 3 trials I think, and of course, it probably will not be available in the USA till they admit the mRNA vaccines aren't working as planned.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Isn't it still the same gene engineered spike though?
Manufactured in a moth instead of being manufactured in you.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

IF I am reading it correctly mRNA vaccines cause the body to finish creating the protein, while novavax creates the protein adds it to the vaccine so the body just reacts to it being there.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The vaccine is causing more COVID

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I think the Israeli data also supports the observation that the shots themselves cause the disease, or variants to spread.

More people inoculated equals more people becoming infected.

Thanks Pharma, the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I think the Israeli data also supports the observation that the shots themselves cause the disease, or variants to spread.

More people inoculated equals more people becoming infected.

Thanks Pharma, the gift that keeps on giving.

I have read a lot of articles on that and what I summarize is that the vaccine can in some people trigger something very similar to Covid 19 to occur without the actual virus being present. The covid 19 like disease it creates is all over the place, it triggers reactions differently in different people. I suppose that the symptoms people get from covid 19 are different in different people too, some get neurological problems, others get lung or liver and kidney problems, and others get a mixture of symptoms off of covid 19 itself. You really cannot call it covid 19 though because that is the definition given specifically to the disease that comes from SARS-CoV-2. It would just be called sepsis caused by an intolerance to a vaccine I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, and the way different individuals react to the injections is different. The Canadian Dr. Hoffe doing bloodwork and other analysis on his patients who have been injected found that only 62% of the patients exhibited signs of the microscopic clots, along with elevated D-Dimer levels, high fibrinogen.

That implies that 38% show no signs. That could be good news for those folks, which happens to include several family members and friends of mine.

The shots kill some, maim others, and seem to have little effect on others. Of late in my circle of friends, those who've taken the shots either die, or become sick with strong symptoms months after the shot, or appear quite normal.

Out of many dozens, I know only 5 who've died from the shot.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I get a cytokine storm off of the flu vaccine...similar to getting a super bad case of flu or pneumonia, but very little fever. My body temp goes up from it's normal of ninety seven to a little under ninety nine...verified by two different doctors.

I have known some people with the same problem, but my daughter and her kids do get the high fever from the shot and very sick for a couple of weeks which resulted in missed school with new real active flu in the body. They also wound up at the emergency room and were told that they should not probably get the flu shot again but nothing was put into writing except for my one granddaughter and me. Others I know do not get the fever from it and three wound up in the hospital because of the flu shot.

But I guess birds of a feather flock together, the vast majority of people can take the flu shot without getting the cytokine storm. Those people probably need the flu shot to protect them.

I am not antivax, in fact I think that necessary vaccines are necessary for some people, if the risk of the vaccine is way less the risk of the disease. But I am not seeing these mRNA covid vaccines as being that way, I do not agree that they are safe or as effective as they are trying to make them out to be. I have nothing against the Johnson vaccine, that technology has been used successfully on small groups of people in the past...but never has the mRNA vaccine technology had that success.

The mRNA vaccines should not have been injected into so many people without more research. Hopefully they do not cause major issues in the long term in people. I am not anti-vax, but am not going to promote this new technology without having long term honest results to prove it is safe. Honesty and the new vaccine campaign should never be in the same sentence I suppose.

top topics

join