It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Guidelines are a Setup for Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this has been mentioned somewhere on ATS, but I didn't see it come up in search results.

The CDC guidelines to be considered "fully vaccinated" are a setup to minimize death counts:

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: 
1. 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2. 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

www.cdc.gov...

This means that, if you die within 14 days of the poison, then you did not die from the vaccine.
Total setup to avoid reporting deaths.

Also, this whole notion that covid is novel (previously unknown) is garbage. The S1 spike protein was patented in 2000 by Pfizer, and test kits were patented in 2015 by Rothschild. What did they use to develop the assay? Covid 19 has also been mentioned in patent abstracts multiple times long before 2019.
That's not "novel"!
Additionally, in order to have Furin cleavage sites added as gain of function the "virus" absolutely had to be known in advance. Furin cleavage sites were added to SARS-COV-1 in 2005.
There is nothing "novel" about it. They just keep using the term to fool people. Its a pathetic attempt at propaganda and a lie.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is a springboard and authorizer for tons of fraud.. triggering both deaths, and billions of dollars stolen, every year.

Telling doctors and coroners they can presume a person died of Covid-19 is a major example. Because federal dollars are died to those deaths, the CDC Director told Congress that his agency's directives are often abused.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

With all the pseudo-intellectual-amateur-infectious disease experts out there, I find it impossible that none of them see the utter subversion in the factors you mentioned above. And FURTHERMORE...

www.businessinsider.com...

Combine that with the fact that vaccinated people aren't required to get tested and often don't because of their belief that the vax is bulletproof and you have the leeway for the media to decipher false figures however they feel it's beneficial.

Disgusting. This is exactly what our forefathers warned us about. And around 50% of the population are actively aiding the enemy here.
edit on 25-8-2021 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My god, there is no end to the blatant oppression and lies.
No test to detect delta variants? No problem. We'll make up a new law.

new topics

top topics

join