It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Hat Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Do not provoke the hat man. He isn't scared and he will not run but will attack you and you will feel it.

He is evil and a badass.

You can not stare him down. If he feels you are a threat, your life can easily be in danger.

He is easy to be found. He hangs around hospitals, pysch wards, mental health facilities at night.

a reply to: Pinpilinpauxa

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Brotherman

We all learn it the hard way... or by reading in the closet...

Truer words have never been spoken. Shhhhh!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinpilinpauxa
If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.

So, I was curious if anyone else has experience with this thing and feels safe sharing those experiences. I have my own theories on who or what it is but delving into all of it makes me feel really unsafe. At the same time, I know there are others out there who've seen it and know it isn't a manifestation of sleep paralysis or some kind of archetypal hallucination. Kind of just want to start an open discussion for those who feel safe.

Is his hat a shadow, or is he a shadow man, with a hat?

Both stare at me from behind my curtains at 2am, but I don't know which is which....

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
What kinda hat? Was the hat a shadow too or just the man?

Someone delete my last post, post 2 under the op nailed it..

lol

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

And minecraft servers, usually in the nether, I hear.

Stared at him once, he stole all my blocks.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Eh, ignore the insults. I'll chime in. I get sleep paralysis multiple times a month. And yes, this figure is prevalent. I sleep with my finger in my wife's waistband so she can wake up when I twitch. It's that often. Maybe its often because I'm me, so I taunt him when he's there. F*ck him.

All those poking fun dont understand. This is a common shared experience.

ETA: it's not just sleep paralysis. My pets see him too. The dude seems to loom over my wife. That is what's frightening.
edit on 24-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I saw two different ones. They both had on like BG in this video. The first time was 3 or 4 and it looked like it had a woman tied into a metal chair. He turned to look at me then he, the woman, and the chair disappeared. The light bulb gave off a yellowish hue, that disappeared too. Never saw it again, never told anyone about it until now.
The second time happened about 18 years later. I saw a shadowy figure pass from the bathroom through the hall to a bedroom. You could make out that Mr. Shadow was wearing a green button up dress shirt and his hat was also like the on i this video but it was straw and different shades of green.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
What kinda hat? Was the hat a shadow too or just the man?

Obviously its a fedora

the edgiest hat of all time

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
LOL! I never see weird things since I grew up. I had several oddities up until about 24 but nada since then. The first one did scare me when I was 3 or 4 but the second one I think was my grandfather looking for my grandmother who had just passed away and even before I thought that, there was nothing scary about him.
About 2 weeks before I saw the one I think was my grandpa, me and two other people saw an ottoman slide across the room about 3 ft. in the same house. One of the other people that seen it was an 11 year old girl who wasn't the spooky type if that makes sense. But it been pretty boring since those days....lol s I became the boogyman and started scaring people just for s**ts and giggles.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Is that so?
Are you collaborating with them?
You and them, sure seem to be interested that everyone is mighty afraid of them... I wonder about the stories that they feed off of our fear, that makes them even more powerful... so what are you trying to achieve here?
Why do the dark forces stay clear of me?
Could it be because of the plethora I absorbed?
You should see my collection of energy orbs, it's funny how their essence is light.
It seems darkness is just inverted light?
I wonder how many it takes until the light beings get the message...

You'd better be the biggest badass in the woo-sphere or join a team, otherwise you're toast.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I will PM you about your issues.

I will make no further comments concerning this thread....

Pissing in the wind....

If you wannabes are interested run down my threads and posts concerning these issues over the last five years....or don't.

As a demonolgist I have 30 years experience in this field, trained by exorcists, and the Vatican (at Pontiff University in Rome.

So stay in the dark and continue to convince yourselves it's all a joke. I don't care what any of you think.

This will be my last post concerning the paranormal. I see it is a waste of time. No biggy.....

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Eh, ignore the insults. I'll chime in. I get sleep paralysis multiple times a month. And yes, this figure is prevalent. I sleep with my finger in my wife's waistband so she can wake up when I twitch. It's that often. Maybe its often because I'm me, so I taunt him when he's there. F*ck him.

All those poking fun dont understand. This is a common shared experience.

ETA: it's not just sleep paralysis. My pets see him too. The dude seems to loom over my wife. That is what's frightening.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I want to thank you for finally helping me to sopen my eyes to see ATS is a waste of my time.

A beautiful Revelation.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The mud pit spills to other forums. Hopefully under new ownership it'll be worked on. Don't give up.

Also I PM'd you back. Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps ya.

edit on 24-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You have been trained by one side. you will never see the full picture if you don't dabble in both extremes...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You say..

He is easy to be found. He hangs around hospitals, pysch wards, mental health facilities at night.

I think that might be a clue to the reality of the situation. There are no demons or shadow hat guys just people with issues and those that exacerbate those issues like exorcists should be seen for what they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Works for me. I couldn't recall what they were called.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wasn't there a movie with the shadow man? It rings a bell.

Personally I've only ever seen one shadow person but I believe it was a family member as it was over my kids crib and vanished as soon as I turned the corner. I didn't feel it was dangerous.

Also my partner woke once and seen a shadow standing in attention stance against the window, staring out as if on guard. I always stand in the same stance and she mentioned it to me when she seen me doing it next, it was my dad standing over us. I digress, but I think shadow people get a lot of negativity, but more often than not they're good spirits.

Also, Deathslayer, you were a demonologist? That's fuggin awesome. Care to share any experiences?

I've had a few weird things happen to me the last six years. You first.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I had my first experience with the hat man as a child. Ive written about my S.P experiences on here a few times.

What boggles my mind is how people across the entire world have all seen the same apparition of a hat man.
Like I said, my first encounter was when I was a kid - before the internet was a thing.

I had sleep paralysis all my life. But I didn't know what it was until I was 24 years old or so.
I searched online something along the lines of "waking up unable to move and seeing someone in the room"
I got goosebumps when I read this was a known phenomenon and others around the world have seen the same thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
interesting stuff, if spooky
thanks to all for sharing

cast your cares (fears) on Jesus and He will grant you peace

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Or a real photograph:

Story behind the photo can be read here.

Not all Shadow people are scary, but they are interesting to those with an open mind.

<< 1    3 >>

join