It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Secty Lloyd Austin says the Taliban are Physically Attacking Americans in Afghanistan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Monday, August 23, 2021

I don't know if this is a case of President Joe Biden LYING to the American public again.

Or, if his Dementia caused him to forget key points of his Friday (8.20.2021) Intelligence briefing (again).

Either way, the Secretary of Defense told Congress exactly the opposite of what President Joe Biden said, when briefing the nation this past Friday on efforts to clean up the disaster he created in Afghanistan.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told members of Congress on a conference call Friday that Americans attempting to evacuate Afghanistan have been beaten by the Taliban, directly contradicting President Biden’s assertion that U.S. citizens were not being blocked from the airport, two lawmakers told The Post.

Striking a decidedly more concerned tone than the commander in chief, Austin called the abuse of Americans at the hands of the Taliban “unacceptable”, as lawmakers sought answers on how the Biden Administration is attempting to get U.S. citizens and allies out of the country.

“Within 30 minutes of Biden saying it publicly, the Secretary of Defense directly contradicted him,” one senior GOP lawmaker told The Post.
More at: nypost.com... and Source #2: www.politico.com...

I'm sure everyone remembers President Trump describing what he would do to any terrorist or country who intentionally harmed Americans.

Despite taking an oath to defend every American's well-being, you hear no such warning to the Taliban from President Biden.

As a result, Americans are, at the very least, being beaten by Taliban Terrorists. And there's no-one they can call for help. President Joe Biden has made sure of that.

Is there any emergency provision in U.S. law that enables the citizens to remove a derelict U.S. President from office, without going through the many weeks of House and Senate impeachment proceedings? If so, we need to get that removal process started ASAP.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, our former commander in Afghanistan says you should court martial Biden
video clip
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
get rid of the sob

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, our former commander in Afghanistan says you should court martial Biden
video clip
Rainbows
Jane

Those are powerful words coming from a top military commander who knows exactly how President Biden screwed up.

Does U.S. law allow for a sitting U.S. President/Commander-in-Chief, to be court martialed?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Get this clown out of office ASAP . Senile liar has done enough damage. These Democrats in office have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with citizens , freedom or the American way. You always have the scoop CareWeMust , thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
get rid of the sob

They can't... He's Teflon Joe. Anything that can even get through his leftist shield, is repeatedly ignored, then lied about till he's still the best president ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
get rid of the sob

It's too bad Congress isn't looking at ways to get that accomplished, as quickly as possible.

Joe Biden is like a drunk stumbling around in a room that has a nuclear launch button on the floor.

We're playing with fire by leaving this man in the White House.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why not turn a lemon into lemonade?

There are more talban, milling around in the open, than any time in the last 20 years.
Good time for some pinpoint US target practice

This will also minimise use of any munitions left behind against US citizens or lnterests.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Why not turn a lemon into lemonade?

There are more talban, milling around in the open, than any time in the last 20 years.
Good time for some pinpoint US target practice

This will also minimise use of any munitions left behind against US citizens or lnterests.

Good question.

That IS what we promised ANA that we would do.

Joe hasn't appeared interested in doing so.

Proper time for such has already passed.

But not too late to do what we can.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Because Joe Biden's administration is "terrorist friendly". They paid the Taliban to not attack the U.S. embassy. They are now promising the Taliban rewards, if they allow us to continue evacuating civilians beyond August 31st.

Dementia in a U.S. President is tragic.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Wait what? I could’ve sworn that the tally-ban weren’t a thing a year ago. They wouldn’t harm anyone.

And hell. So what if they do. Right? Biden sez its “too dangerous” to extract. Meanwhile nations elsewhere are collecting their people. Giving them a longer lifespan.

I mean they don’t have a history of tribal code and brutal violence underlining their world view.

Besides. They said they’d “take it easy” on the women and children. Not that this implies anything one way or another.

But. I’m sure everything is fine and no one there is coming to harm or fearing for their lives or those that they’ve been in contact with over the last 2 decades.

Or their families.

Covid and stuff. Biden was set to fall. Or fail.

One of the two. Tomato, to-mah-to

Nancy cares so much about the US constitution she asked the tally-ban to consider the women-folk.

And wants to invoke the 25th.

But Wait! What’s this? Trump isn’t POTUS anymore?

OMB is MIA as POTUS as is Biden!

What could it mean ATS?

edit on 23-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My understanding is no.
HOWEVER if a sitting president, who previously served in your military is later found to have broken military laws, he can be 're-called' and face a military tribunal. So that cancels JB out in this case.
My understanding is he has to be impeached first. If for example the impeachment includes treason against the USA /(in this case deliberately endangering the lives of American citizens, civil or military, and that impeachment is passed in congress he then can indeed be Court Martialled by the military.
Rainbows
Jane
PS the G7 zoom meeting today might be interesting. Boris is apparently going to be asking Biden to somehow work out a deal to extend the deadline for evacuation. Don't think that is going to end well! Now the results of that meeting could be interesting because he (Biden) is also supposed to be laying out why he unilaterally decided to pull out the way he did, with no dialogue, heads up to the coalition forces. Depending how that is presented by him, then maybe, just maybe, there is some sort of International' coalition laws that Jo has broken...... some sort of variation of the Nuremburg code or something?

edit on am84America/ChicagoMonday2021-08-23T04:35:10-05:0004America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't think that Beijing Joe is lying, and I don't think that it's the dementia (though either or both could be true).

I don't think he has a clue as to what's really happening. I believe that he is being essentially held hostage by his handlers. He's given snippets of information (statements) to regurgitate before the public, then whisked away back to his hide-out where he's kept in the dark.

I seriously believe that this is what is happening.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't think that Beijing Joe is lying, and I don't think that it's the dementia (though either or both could be true).

I don't think he has a clue as to what's really happening. I believe that he is being essentially held hostage by his handlers. He's given snippets of information (statements) to regurgitate before the public, then whisked away back to his hide-out where he's kept in the dark.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yep and it sounds like the talban have alzheimers related memory loss.

🤔

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

In New Zealand, we have recognized the Taliban as the Legitimate government, and have given them a few million in aid. The young Taliban leader seemed well educated and polite in thanking New Zealand for their help in this time of need. I kid you not. He did actually seem like a nice enough bloke. This was well-orchestrated a long time back. So it does look like peace has broken out. It's a strange world.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Frightening.

Hadn't considered that.

Much worse than the other options.

And still 100% the responsibility of joe & the 81 million.

ETA:

But did you see joe get lost in Whitehouse bushes last week?

Hard to refute the dementia defense after that.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
You have recognised the Taliban as the "legitimate government" with NO elections by its people???? Looks like you'll have Aherne for the rest of her days then!
On top of that you have sent monetary aid to an UNELECTED "recognised government"???
Kiwi's need to give their heads a wobble!
Do you have a link for that please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
ETA:

Actually, I think that makes the hostage situation more credible. If his dementia is as bad as it seems (and I think it is at least that bad, perhaps worse than we are allowed to see), then treating him like a mushroom (i.e., keeping him in the dark and feeding him bovine feces) would be easier and it'd make more sense to keep him out of the pubic eye and control what he says.
:
edit on 2021 8 23 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
ETA:

Actually, I think that makes the hostage situation more credible. If his dementia is as bad as it seems (and I think it is at least that bad, perhaps worse than we are allowed to see), then treating him like a mushroom (i.e., keeping him in the dark and feeding him bovine feces) would be easier and it'd make more sense to keep him out of the pubic eye and control what he says.
:

Excellent point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join