It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair : 59 minutes, kook...after 1:00 Truthful Genius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have always considered David Adair a kook. A typical attention seeker, possibly autistic, ouitright KOOK. UNTIL, I saw the last hour of an interview of David speaking with an interviewer about a list of topics where David not only shows heis lucid and bright...but capable of great things on an ELON MUSK scale, without the profit motive....just use your own discretion and see for yourself. Best research...see for yourself...www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/8/2021 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

I haven't watched it, but here's your video.

(Embedded video no longer has the time stamp that was in the OPs link, which begins the video at 01:02:00)

edit on 8/21/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
I have always considered David Adair a kook. A typical attention seeker, possibly autistic, ouitright KOOK. UNTIL, I saw the last hour of an interview of David speaking with an interviewer about a list of topics where David not only shows heis lucid and bright...but capable of great things on an ELON MUSK scale, without the profit motive....just use your own discretion and see for yourself. Best research...see for yourself...www.youtube.com...

It's be really, really nice if - as per forum standards - you at least have given us an idea of what the video covers.

I - and perhaps others - will pass over a post like this Sonoma because the author seems either too lazy or too genuinely disinterested (or both,) to make the effort to garner our attention with some essential content.
:
edit on 2021 8 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hay, "pass over" if you want, lol....donlt have an hour, go on..

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've gotta be honest, even as a believer this sounds like bull. The guy is a nutjob and really does harm the cause.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
a reply to: incoserv

Hay, "pass over" if you want, lol....donlt have an hour, go on..
Whether we have an hour or not, you're still expected to provide a reasonable description of its content when posting a video:

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

If you're only suggesting we watch the part of the video after 1:02:00, that's the part you would need to describe, to meet the T&C.

edit on 2021821 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

(post by Wballz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join