It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockup Victoria Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This has not been announced as yet, the state government is expected to announce more pain and suffering for Victoria.

The new lockup is cafes, restaurants, and takeaways such as pizza shops, fish n chip shops are expected to shut for however long these lockup’s continue for.

Small family businesses have their noses up against the wall. Economically we will never recover from this.

Fear is control by another name!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

This is pretty much what Dan thinks of anyone who doesn't agree with his Nazi lockdown stance.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Lol so true! We needed a bigger set of stairs.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

you get rising cases, you get more lockdowns to try to control it. that is if your government is not a bunch of simpering fools.

we have just had two more weeks of lockdown, with my area still under it. real a lockdown, where except for people going to and from work (documentation needed), only one person per household is allowed to leave home at all, with a pass allowing them to do so.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

We need authorised worker permits here in Victoria.

I feel so depressed for my children, they are stuck at home, though we go to the park and a bike ride, though they like fishing which we can’t at the moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

That's when you overthrow the government. People are not even protesting, are they?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
Posted this reply elsewhere.

All these protestors are doing is giving the gubment amunition to force further lockdowns, with the excuse due to unmasked protestors, we have had an increase in exposures, hence we extend lockup.

We need to be smarter that the gubment.

We need to allow restrictions to be eased so small business can get back to it, and give em a leg up.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My girlfriend is Australian and living in Perth at the moment, its torture not being able to see her now and I have no idea when I'll be able to ugh....

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

All these protestors are doing is giving the gubment amunition to force further lockdowns, with the excuse due to unmasked protestors, we have had an increase in exposures, hence we extend lockup.

We need to allow restrictions to be eased so small business can get back to it, and give em a leg up.

If a bully took your child’s lunch money every day would you tell them to be smarter and always give it to them until they graduate? I mean always avoid trouble. Seems like they have your mindset where they need it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Indeed. Avoiding trouble until you are homeless. It has to be a part of the psy-op - to take away people's will to resist with some double speak argument. Or it's an excuse. People are too lazy and docile until they lose everything and it's too late. Then they'll choose some exit strategy like suicide. Maybe they are getting enough money from the government to stay quiet and they could easily lose it. It's a well designed trap obviously. A combination.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

a reply to: generik

We need authorised worker permits here in Victoria.

I feel so depressed for my children, they are stuck at home, though we go to the park and a bike ride, though they like fishing which we can’t at the moment.

i have felt sorry for all the kids stuck at home for the entire pandemic. well at least kids here had a few weeks allowed to be outside their homes, after about a year and a half stuck at home. with teens to "children" under 21 having been allowed out for a few to several months. under 5 and over 65 haven't been allowed out since it started.

but with hitting record numbers of new daily cases, and hospitals and quarantine sites filling up, it needed to be done.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If only young people were not prone to getting serious forms of corona and they could be exposed with little to no risk and push up herd immunity.

Oh wait.
edit on 22-8-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If only young people were not prone to getting serious forms of corona and they could be exposed with little to no risk and push up herd immunity.

Oh wait.

posts like this is what we need a laughing emoji under the stars for.

right now serious questions need to be asked if the vaccines are actually making the pandemic worse. forget about your silly, non existent "heard immunity". and it even makes sense that the vaccines are the biggest problem with it spreading right now. unless you of course believe the fake news fro politicians and media, you should know well by now that the vaccine ONLY (supposedly), protects the person with it from getting as sick from it. and does NOTHING at all to stop a vaccinated person from getting, and spreading it to everyone else. which is why at the very least those vaccinated should have to wear masks whenever outside their homes. since if they don't get as sick, they are far more likely to be spreading it, like millions of typhoid marys walking around.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

one of the saddest aspects of this entire shambolic moment in history is that there is an entire new generation of kids who will only ever have known a world in which freedom was dispensed at the whim of tyranny. to them it will simply be normal, not a 'new' normal.
edit on 22 8 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: i always spell tyranny wrong

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The only reason they are using the protestors against you, is because people like you won't protest, even though you are dissatisfied. You are just hoping things will quiet down and the government will remove the restrictions on their own. Maybe, they will, maybe they won't. But, all people like you can do is wait and hope.
edit on 22-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: clarification

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters
I just hope for freedom, and that people will wake up.

I feel
This whole woke movement is in reality people who are asleep and think influencing the media for their cause will change humanity.

These supposed wokers need to see the big picture there is more going on.

I think the woke movement is a distraction to divide and conquer, and distract.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters
I just hope for freedom, and that people will wake up.

I feel
This whole woke movement is in reality people who are asleep and think influencing the media for their cause will change humanity.

These supposed wokers need to see the big picture there is more going on.

I think the woke movement is a distraction to divide and conquer, and distract.

top topics

join