It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fifth column of fascist totalitarianism; COVID-19 is the Fourth Reich, a global coup d'etat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The second world war was technically won by the Allies

However, some of the highest military ranks & many lesser military & civilian Nazi party members escaped Europe at the end of the war, most finding their way to South America, with some establishing themselves in North Africa, and indeed in Asia. Many were assisted by the Vatican & its intelligence network, the Jesuits. They took bribes/payment in looted wealth, and promises of future privilege, for this assistance.

They got away with a LOT of capital & financial resources, as well as people involved in the financial security planning efforts for the third/fourth Reich – they were able to systematically establish bank accounts, legitimate & shell corporations, hedge funds & all sorts of financial instruments, many of which were fraudulent at extreme levels of sophistication. Throughout the Cold War many former Nazi spies were used by the Allies to establish an anti-Communist front in Eastern Europe.

The Nazis who escaped to North Africa & the Middle East were able to hide behind Arab/ Islamic states, often ingratiating themselves with the leadership of those nations, helping them to set up anti-Western intelligence operations – they were the instigators of the modern violent concept of Jihad, even before the second world war commenced. This occurred to a lesser extent in Asia, though there were reports that much of the physical material treasures looted from Europe by the Nazis was hidden in Asia for later retrieval.

Through these efforts, a coordinated extra-territorial Nazi regime was established. Although they didn't have national borders to give them landed security, they became expert at ruling their fascist empire in exile. They were granted huge swathes of land on the Argentine steppes where they established large facilities & communities which are totally private, no visitors allowed anywhere near. They also received access to resources & places of sanctuary from many Latin American rulers. Argentina was the place selected for the Headquarters of the continuing Nazi presence in the world – a town named Bariloche (now filled with dozens of buildings designed according to the traditional Bavarian architectural style..) was selected for the location where they held their annual general meetings, and hosted world leaders when those leaders desired to beg a favour, or kiss the ring & swear fealty, in a mockery of those who lost their lives in the second world war. Modern leaders who did this included Barrack Obama in 2012, as I recall. He allegedly took a bizarrely out-of-the-way trip to Bariloche at a seemingly inconvenient time in his busy schedule to 'open a golf course' – but of course, he was in fact meeting with the corporate & military rulers of the Fourth Reich. He knew which side his bread was buttered, as we say in England. The Argentine Nazi lands are even surveilled heavily to this day by the Israelis, who set up a 'holiday camp' for Israeli military forces in Chile, at a location where they could eavesdrop & infiltrate to discover what their long-time enemies were up to. I suspect, though it could never be proven, that the Falklands conflict may have been so intensely fought by the British because the islands offer a staging point & surveillance nest from which the British Empire could keep an eye on the Nazis.

Everyone here knows about Operation Paperclip, where Nazi scientists were purloined & set to work on the American space program, among other things – but this type of use of Nazi professionals extended into the political domain, eventually, when Nazis had basically become naturalised in the USA & ascended (by design, according to the will of the Nazi rulers in exile) & they gradually salted themselves around & about in every conceivable power structure the USA had to offer, and indeed they did this on a lesser scale in many other nations, the European Union was heavily influenced & controlled by the Nazi regime. The EU was basically what they had intended to create in the first place, except they wanted to totally dominate the bloc once they had created it. They have had to be a little more subtle, but today the German state is the principle controller of the EU, and again, this is by careful design. Nazis can be sentimental too.

By their deliberate actions in the worlds of intelligence, finance, corporate enterprise, governance, political machinations & regulatory bodies around the world, a fifth column of fascist ideologues was established & strengthened over the years, and as the decades passed their power was cemented, the lines between Nazi ideologue & democratic society member became blurred, their influence in thought/philosophy as well as the practicalities of the thoroughly modern Nazi began the process of tipping the world towards a ever-increasing kinship with fascist principles. Mission creep set in within the various NGOs & governmental power brokers in all democratic societies to a greater or lesser extent, and when the moment was right, they struck, with their epic, sweeping, initiatory & ceremonial power blow to the world, the beginnings of a stellar coup d'etat: COVID-19.

This was designed to polarise society, to literally divide those who will go willingly to the slaughter, by submitting in weakness to propaganda, fear & falsified data – and those who could cause trouble for the totalitarian fascist empire-in-waiting. These are the ones who are now pilloried as 'conspiracy theorists & 'Anti-Vaxxers', who are likely to split off at some point from the globalist NWO Fourth Reich, intent on creating parallel communities, which cannot be ruled over by the intended global superstate (which will be brought in on the back of the biosecurity 'reforms' currently sweeping the globe. If you want to know how bad this polarising propaganda has become, just take a look at some of the latest propaganda/ commercials made for the Australians, many of whom are valiantly resisting the onslaught of propaganda & persecutions (financial persecution, political persecution, criminal persecution – it's all going on). It is likely that they will try to remove children en masse from parents who resist the command to get the kids vaccinated. That's where we're headed – then the kids will be indoctrinated to believe that their parents were stupid, deluded, evil. And the parents? Will probably be locked up or put into some anonymous hole, a re-education centre of some sort. Or a literal hole in the ground, when they can get away with it.

Continued...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

And now that COVID allegedly has 200 symptoms (a fact that was censored even by someone within the ATS moderation team when I made a recent thread detailing the accurately referenced UK news story I quoted extensively, which was the worst example of bad science propaganda yet, so that basically if you have any illness whatsoever, for any reason at all, ultimately if they don't approve of you, they can cause you to die & blame it on COVID-19. This is why is will be known as a BIOSECURITY STATE. Because through the use of pseudoscience, deception, propaganda, persecution & ultimately jailing & execution for the most 'difficult' of the resistance members, they will have successfully used terror tactics dressed up as medical advice & protocol. It's a scandal, and it's ingenious. It probably took them a couple of decades to fully prepare the plan. Insidious. And anyone in the medical profession who refuses to follow the bad science, who won't comply with the narrative – they are mercilessly crushed - labelled an 'anti-vaxxer', taken before the relevant national general medical council/board, stripped of their licence, discredited, loss of income, loss of home, no more employment prospects, etc.

The doctors & academics are therefore scared to speak up – that is a terror tactic in use, controlling the medical/social narrative through pressure applied to induce blind fear & panic.

Many/ most politicians of serious influence, corporate leaders, global NGO & regulatory body controllers have been purchased, blackmailed, or voluntarily co-opted where ideology marries with the fascist control system. The scale & extent of this is abominable. The plan appears to be to unite the world under one rule, the rule of the Fourth Reich & selected partners, a GLOBAL GREAT RESET. It is no coincidence that Klaus Schwab, the leader of the World Economic Forum, expresses sentiment which marries with the fascist ideologues – he is an heir to the Nazi regime in exile, a very powerful member of the conspiracy, quite possibly it's most senior public figure, with impressive master race credentials – his WEF/Nazi empire will be inherited by his offspring, it is in the WEF constitution, it is not in any way a democratic body.

I'm sorry to say this, but I have begun to believe that we are too late to prevent the emergence of a fascist totalitarian state upon the Earth, because they have been building it for seventy years with great fervour & precision, perseverance, etc – with German efficiency, indeed.

The Nazis did not consider that they had lost the second world war, only that it moved into a new phase, their wealth & power was sufficient even at that time so long ago, that they knew if they persisted, they would one day be able to rule openly once again – so this time, they're playing for all the marbles, it's make or break for them.

I tentatively & sadly believe that within three years we will see re-education centres & (unacknowledged) death camps. We will see targeted assassinations on a grand scale, and we will witness mass depopulation & long-term sterilisation in a percentage of the vaccinated people, probably within five years. Within ten years, as the chaos builds & fear mounts, they will openly declare their intentions – they believe they are saving the world. They believe the population must be reduced, and that only the fittest should survive, because the world cannot sustain the present population or its predicted rise. They consider themselves still, to be the Master Race, and when the chaos has been unleashed & is at its most brutal extent, they will openly declare their fascist ideology, forcing people to make a choice, to go along with it, or to die.

Don't forget, in Australia, the propaganda already says RIGHT NOW: 'Do what the government says, or you will die..' It is blunt & uncompromising, and indeed, we may have even less time than I have posited above. I hope we can indeed build our parallel societies – but the chances are perhaps slim that these will be left to prosper in peace.

I think that the one thing we all must do right now, on an ongoing basis, is to unite in prayer. In Biblical times the nation of Israel would, when faced with an overwhelming problem that they knew they were ill-equipped to respond to, would gather & announce a national fast & prayer time for wisdom & insight to be granted to the rulers via the prophets, and for the inherent power to indwell the people to enable them to overcome what otherwise would have been a grim fate.

I no longer care if you believe one way or the other – if you believe in moral principles, and if you are living your life trying to be a good person, and if you believe that the soul continues after death, that there is some order & perhaps benevolent guide/s who oversee universal activities - then get down on your knees every night, from today, and pray that justice will prevail – that we see a black swan event which puts a stop to the whole damnable circus.

Pray, and be unified in resistance.

Declare openly your stance.

Take the hit if you are mandated to vaccinate, if possible, and if not, make it very, very difficult for your employer to force you to accept the vaccine. Apparently, the best way to do this is not to openly refuse to go along with the mandate. Instead, you say “Why of course, if you can supply information on the standards to which it has been tested, the trials in animals & humans, the ingredients, if you will guarantee that I will not be harmed (etc) - then of course I will take that investigatory vaccination..” There are groups online who have template responses of this nature which you can use, and for other issues such as education of your children, mandates for children to have vaccines, etc.

Refuse to submit – but be clever about it.

That's all I have for now ATS, I'm knackered, it's so draining to consider the sheer immensity of it. But pray, be unified in resistance, don't look too hard for the shills & controlled opposition, we know they're there, but if we base our every action & statement on the upholding of moral principles, rather than following specific groups or leaders, then we will be unified in a rebellion which is upright & just, and you will be remembered as one of the brave ones who stood up to tyranny.

Remember – pray for the black swan, unify, deal in moral absolutes.

God bless,

FITO.

edit on AugustFriday2118CDT03America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What’s the black swan again?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The black swan event is any statistically improbable/unlikely event which is completely unexpected, unpredictable & startling in its effects on the situation into which its influence extends. We need something akin to the parting of the Red Sea, or fire from Heaven to defeat the enemy prophets of doom.

I actually believe we may presently be in what are termed 'the end times' in the prophecies of ancient times. The massive drive against the autonomy & freedom of people all over the world, a totalitarian agenda which manipulates science & basically unleashed a bioweapon (& a supposed cure which is also a bioweapon), has put the world on notice that there are forces at work which seem Hell-bent on destroying the natural order of human civilisation.

It is my belief that such a mutiny against the rule of Heaven is on a par with the rebellion of Lucifer, and therefore will not go unanswered, and hence I am praying fervently for a black swan event which is capable of turning back the tide of their abominations. The difference between this present time & all other negative events in world history is TECHNOLOGY. The technology which is ubiquitous in our modern world has been/ will continue to be hijacked to take control of global finance, buying & selling, the difference between working & being homeless, eating your fill or starving, will be whether you submit to what will evolve into a global status quo of a master/slave system, with no way out possible, ever. The people do not stand a chance, there is no way to fight back, and the scale is horrific.

They now have the power to exercise absolute control over absolutely all of the world's peoples - and this is why it will not go unanswered.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I may know little about the historical side of your post, but I thoroughly believe you are correct in the future that lays ahead. I don't believe for one minute the world came together over just a virus. I fear for my family and friends.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The choice to steer society, toward individual open market self actualization OR unified industrialized hive performance, was always inevitable. Either nations and societies remain disparate and always battling each other for dominance, or borders are eradicated and the species is recognized as one socioeconomic identity under a global banner that represents a fully optimized and streamlined engine programmed to seek the next stage of civilization. Full type 1 status.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I knew about a village in South America where after the war there was some gene experimenting going on. The people that were born were usually twins and blond with blue eyes. Guess I just didn't look any further. It seems that a whole lot of things after that war are coming up lately. Interesting times indeed.

Kocag

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Yeah i believe that was Argentina where some of the Nazi’s escaped to.

There was also a German town that had the same deal.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
you know I keep thinking about this Great Reset and how we will own nothing and be happy about it. Since it cane from the world economic forum, maybe with all these lockdown and if the vaccine is a trojan horse and depopulation occurs… i am quite certain the economy will go to complete s***, which would be opportune for the government to step in and seize more power. Maybe the government will step in, seize all lands like communist countries do. Household debts will be forgiven, everyone will get a houseand who knows, maybe the world economic forum will say “we are banning money, or replacing it with the only legal tender in the land, of which everyone will get a certain stipend each week, like a liveable income”, everyone will get a job no matter what and as long as you work 36 hours a week you can continue living your life in your house. Or something drastic yet similar.

Anyone else have any other ideas or thoughts that are similar?

edit on 21-8-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Anyone who does not comply dies of Covid. Let's face it suicide has got a bit questionable.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thanks for another excellent and timely thread FITO.

The world changed on January 30, 2020, with the Global™ Technocratic™ Flu-d'État™ of 2020™.

That's when they called-in the commitments, signed by all world-leaders.
The next day : many supposedly formerly independent nations, followed orders, and declared 'their-own' nation heath emergencies, such as they were beholden.

On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the novel (as in "new") coronavirus (2019-n-CoV) a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC) (pronounced "fake").

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your instincts are close.

The debts of the nations of the world, cause every nation is in debt, will be paid with already signed contracts of debt-for-land swaps.
National-parks, mineral rights, and all land and water management, will be managed by unelected global organizations.
Everything will be calculated eventually. All energy, including Human energy, will be calculated and managed.

National currencies will soon become CBDC ( Central-Bank-Digital-Currency. )
But it's not your grandmothers blockchain.
They will track every dollar spent.

Fun for the whole family !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have certainly wondered if it is the rise of the fourth reich. There are pretty similar themes, at the very least.

However, a significant amount of stuff predates even WWI.

The Fabian Society started to get their mojo on in the late 1800s. Then in the early 1900s, we started to see the open discussion of technocracy by the likes of William Henry Smyth, Howard Scott, and Alexander Bognadov. Though, if I remember correctly, this can be traced back even further to.. Henri de Saint-Simon (had to go look it up lol).

The modern incarnation was signed into "officialdom" in 1992 during the Rio Declaration.

How this all intersects with other global events during the past couple centuries is likely a lot of hidden history.

@DaRAGE: Yes, they are quite open about all of this. They want absolute control and inventory of every resource on the planet, including the general population itself. Certainly no private property or anything like that, and dependence will be achieved by no private property whatsoever. Ideally, they are looking at a situation like this: If you wanted to, say, make a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.. you would "rent" what you need, from ingredients to cooking utensils. This would be delivered in an impressively timely fashion, but would then need to be returned.

Robotics and automation (which will erroneously be called "AI") will eliminate the need for actual human workers, which removes one of the largest limiting factors on how.. roughly.. an oligarchy can treat its "subjects."

Many of these folks believe they are genuinely doing "good."

There are plenty of alternatives. Decentralized self-sufficient automation blablahblabh. They need to establish their system of absolute dependency before the general public figures out that this is possible. As it stands, most believe the vast majority of this tech is hundreds of years off. It isnt. I made a lot of it
¯|_ (ツ)_/¯
edit on 21-8-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

But do you believe that type one status should be brought about with tyranny, deception & the use of untested medicines on our children & even our infants? When we already know for certain that the vaccines are killing people in every age group? I know that type one status may seem desirable, but in fact what you are describing is some sort of pipe dream communist dystopia, not a varied cultural world where the variety is indeed the spice of life. If we erase national borders & establish a monoculture based upon the corporate/fascist style of Big Tech & Big Government, then you are attempting to assemble a palace out of pig #. My two cents. If we are to ascend to type one status, it will be as nature intended, as is evidenced in our very physiology - it will be by the cooperation & collaboration of various member states who ally themselves in common cause, with true justice as the banner - it will not come by the fascist destruction of all nations by the use of bioweapons & propaganda, with the aim of replacing the world as we knew it with a bland monoculture which is empty, meaningless, void.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sounds 'nice' in a way, but in practice communism has failed every single time it has been applied, anywhere, ever, and its only fruit is death, destruction & desolation.

Liberty is what people need, not coddling. "Give me liberty or give me death"

I want to work to earn my way through this world, seizing the opportunities God puts in my path, grafting to develop a prosperous operation of some sort which will enable me to leave a legacy fit for my children's children. That is what a good man must do, according to scripture. Only by working, can there be any value in rest. Only by producing & giving, can there be any joy in receiving.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Great post - you're absolutely right that this hidden hand goes back centuries, it's been traced step by step on several threads from memory. Just to add also, that the living master of Nazi legacy culture research is author Joseph P Farrell, whose books are extremely well researched & referenced to the hilt - in fact it's the most extensive referencing I've ever seen in a book aimed at an (alternative media aware) 'popular' audience. Read & enjoy, become enlightened to the reality of the Nazi presence in our modern world. As noted by Serdgiam the entire world is beholden to their Fourth Reich agenda, likely beliving that the technocracy is in safe hands if it's in (fascist) 'German' hands.

Please note - German people are not fascist. Many American, British, French & Argentine people are far more fascist than the majority of modern Germans. Some would say that the German people surged too far left in the wake of WW2, but they're probably mostly in the centre ground these days. There's more of a surge to the right now in some quarters because of the masssive wave of military age Islamic males entering their country illegally (technically 'invited' - foolishly) a couple of years ago - but most Germans are privately appalled at everything the Nazi party ever did or conceived.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Global™ Technocratic™ Flu-d'État™ of 2020™.

Awesome! Flu-d'État™ it is, indeed...

The fact that the nations are walking in lockstep is obvious to anyone paying attention, with a bit of thrust & parry as they test the levels of resistance in different nations on a near daily basis, estimating the timing & weight of force which will be necessary in order to crush any dissent without seeming to be too heavy handed to lose their popular appeal. This is why I hope they speed up the agenda because they will by so doing blunder their way into mass public non-compliance.

Or maybe I'm playing 5D chess & want them to think that I want them to go too fast, which will cause them to wait, to hold off on their ultimate agenda, giving us more time to respond & protest effectively.. Which do we want? EITHER, because there's no way that even the Nazi party can get the balance right when they're dealing with hundreds of thousands of dissenters in every nation, millions even in some, tens of millions around the globe.. Now if only we could unify (disinfo shills & controlled opposition are working hard to distract us or push us in a New Age direction, when in truth this is about moral principles, not asended masters, unicorns & reptilians) - to push our message of dissent through the proper legal & media channels so that the scared & uncertain public who aren't sure what's really going on will be spurred on to add themselves to our number, which is certainly growing by the day based on the traffic in the Telegram groups to which I subscribe, which are only a tiny percentage of what's happening in my own region, let alone the nation.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Global™ Technocratic™ Flu-d'État™ of 2020™.

Awesome! Flu-d'État™ it is, indeed...

The fact that the nations are walking in lockstep is obvious to anyone paying attention, with a bit of thrust & parry as they test the levels of resistance in different nations on a near daily basis, estimating the timing & weight of force which will be necessary in order to crush any dissent without seeming to be too heavy handed to lose their popular appeal. This is why I hope they speed up the agenda because they will by so doing blunder their way into mass public non-compliance.

Or maybe I'm playing 5D chess & want them to think that I want them to go too fast, which will cause them to wait, to hold off on their ultimate agenda, giving us more time to respond & protest effectively.. Which do we want? EITHER, because there's no way that even the Nazi party can get the balance right when they're dealing with hundreds of thousands of dissenters in every nation, millions even in some, tens of millions around the globe.. Now if only we could unify (disinfo shills & controlled opposition are working hard to distract us or push us in a New Age direction, when in truth this is about moral principles, not asended masters, unicorns & reptilians) - to push our message of dissent through the proper legal & media channels so that the scared & uncertain public who aren't sure what's really going on will be spurred on to add themselves to our number, which is certainly growing by the day based on the traffic in the Telegram groups to which I subscribe, which are only a tiny percentage of what's happening in my own region, let alone the nation.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Have made a wave of an attempt of a thread on it.
Not nearly as good as the topic deserves, but good members have come-along and fortified it.

ATS : The Technocratic™ Global™ Flu D'État™ of 2020

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Great thread and message (as usual FITO), thank you for sharing these thoughts and words of encouragement/advice

S & F, this thread was worth my time so far! keep up the good fight

top topics

<<   2 >>

join