It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One thing I find a constant throughout our history is the story of good vs evil involving pagan gods or false gods in every civilization. Going back as far as the Egyptians child sacrifice was commonplace, and it continued through many civilizations that came after. There is the story of the canaanite god who the people sacrificed children to. Then there's baal hammon known as Lord Hammon who was lord of Carthage. Also, initiated child sacrifice. Now looking at the illuminati and the secret societies of today and the conspiracy behind them with child sacrifice and the worship of Moloch seems to align with the proposition that at some point in the very near future they will have the ability to travel back in time and when they do they cause all of these horrific stories in the bible of child and animal sacrifice.

The interesting thing here is the horned god entity also appears to be an incarnation of all the lives that have been sacrificed to it. That's why it's a ram or goat mixed with a human body in form.

If you read your bible and the revelations prophecy while understanding time travel and how the paradox plays out then you get a new realization of what it means to be in the fire. The illuminati will demand you worship their satan in order to be saved from the fire. What is the fire? Perhaps the fire and falling apart of the world ''1/3rd of the stars will fall from the sky'' is because we are going to reach the time when a time loop was created. So special relativity questions are needed. What happens to our existence if we reach the point of time when we traveled back in time and changed the past? Will everything fall apart into a fiery end or will a new timeline be created?

Now you know why the dollar bill and all these secret societies have hidden messages. In God we trust! Jesus is coming as a horned God created by the illuminati!
edit on 20-8-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Erm, shure thing. You do realise the halo on all the paintings of 'Son of Zeus' are representing horns? Oh, 'Son of Zeus', I translated Jesus for you.

I know too much from studying too many things.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its not plural. I read scripture every night and I just happen to be in the second to last chapter of Revelation right now:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

What happens in the future is, there is a new Earth coming. Its clean and fresh, and has no oceans.

Which child sacrifice are you referring to in the Bible? Surely not one authorized by the Living God. There was only one human sacrifice that was authorized by the Living God, ever. That was the Son of Man, Yeshua (Jesus), the Word, who was with God, and who was God, since, and before the beginning of time.

If you want to learn more about all of the pagan religions, and how they are all linked together, look no further then Nimrod. He was the son of Cush and therefore a great-grandson of Noah.

If you want to know exactly what is going on, look no further then the very first word in Genesis. That word in Berisheet. It means "In the beginning". BUT, thats not all it means. It was written in ancient Hebrew pictograms. Each symbol has its own meaning and a numerical value as well. As you put the pictograms together, one at a time, it tells the amazing story of Earth, and the plan that was laid out, from the beginning to end. Everything you want to know is there. You will be able to see where we are now, and understand why the very strange things are happening on Earth right now.

Invest an hour, and check out the Berisheet prophecy. You will learn plenty, and be glad you did. Take care!

edit on 20-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Of course the horned deity is not the actual living God! That's why time after time throughout history the real living God assists in defeating the evil horned God. The pagan God. It will happen again. Moloch / Baal is coming back soon.
edit on 20-8-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

So you are against horns. Angels had horns. Kings had fake horns called crowns. The Son of Zeus had horns, weather physically or figuratively. Like I said, halos represent horns. Horns are a symbol of power.

YHWH was the hroned god of the Canenites before they were wiped out.

And what do you have against goats. All religions have goats. A goat found the Dead Sea Scrolls.

edit on 8 20 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Horned God - Wica

Horned God - Wica

Visit the webpage and see the symbol yourself.

Horned god Symbol of power, virility, the hunt The horned god symbol has roots in Europe. It dates back to Paleolithic times. One of the first sightings was on a cave wall in France from around 13,000 BC. The image is called the Sorcerer and it is believed to depict the Great Spirit or master of animals. In Greek mythology, Osiris was the horned god of fertility, rebirth, and the underworld. In Celtic paganism, the god Cernunnos is depicted with horns. He was the god of fertility, the underworld, animals, life, and wealth. These gods are all a part of the Wiccan religion which uses the horned god symbol to represent the masculine polarity of the universe. The Horned God is an equal opposite of the Goddess in the Wiccan religion

edit on 20-8-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

Though honestly do youself a favour and go to the website pinterest.
pinterest horned god picture

Go to pinterest and type in the search box: metaphysics
You will be amazed with what comes up i think…

pinterest metaphysics

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't believe time travel is possible on our plain. But if it were, take us all back 4 years. With a twist. Let everyone retain their memories to this point

What a hoot that would be....

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Moloch and Baal never left. They are not in the pit but walking the earth. As are the Nephilim, (called evil spirits who walk the earth) they too are not in the pit.

The 200 watchers are in the pit and others...

originally posted by: libertytoall

Of course the horned deity is not the actual living God! That's why time after time throughout history the real living God assists in defeating the evil horned God. The pagan God. It will happen again. Moloch / Baal is coming back soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Invest an hour, and check out the Berisheet prophecy. You will learn plenty, and be glad you did. Take care!

So, this "Loving god" of the old testament is going to destroy mankind with fire in 3000 something AD. Well, he did say he wasn't going to use water again
Just another reset?

This is the problem with studying just one subject without studying the others in the same context. Pre Bible writings are available to study on line, no schools of higher learning involved. The lost teaching of Jesus are available on line. Jesus himself warned of the god that is presented in the video. That, is the true reason for the corrupted new testament.

Though, I must agree that there is a plan in place to have mankind destroy itself, and probably meet a fiery end, in a total global Holocaust, that will include ALL of mankind, whether acknowledged or not. Heaven, and Earth. This is what I have been saying for years and only conformation to that end. And the reason Reunification MUST take place.

This planet is old, very very old. Far older than this 6000 year old imposter god. There was life and mankind before that time. You want to see the religion of this god? Look no farther than the old testament religion of the Taliban! He is the god of hate and destruction.

Yes, Jesus was the son of this god, but like so many others, awoke to the true Divine God, that is not of this world. Since that time the true teachings have been suppressed, destroyed.

This god you mention, is only as wise as a snake, for that is who he really is. The old testament is nothing more than a controlling sysop, disinformation. Though, in saying that, it does have great truths in it, but taken completely out of the original context.

So, a 6000 year old god, created a 4.5 - 5 billion year old planet? Really?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

So, this "Loving god" of the old testament is going to destroy mankind with fire in 3000 something AD. Well, he did say he wasn't going to use water again
Just another reset?

This is the problem with studying just one subject without studying the others in the same context. Pre Bible writings are available to study on line, no schools of higher learning involved. The lost teaching of Jesus are available on line. Jesus himself warned of the god that is presented in the video. That, is the true reason for the corrupted new testament.

Though, I must agree that there is a plan in place to have mankind destroy itself, and probably meet a fiery end, in a total global Holocaust, that will include ALL of mankind, whether acknowledged or not. Heaven, and Earth. This is what I have been saying for years and only conformation to that end. And the reason Reunification MUST take place.

This planet is old, very very old. Far older than this 6000 year old imposter god. There was life and mankind before that time. You want to see the religion of this god? Look no farther than the old testament religion of the Taliban! He is the god of hate and destruction.

Yes, Jesus was the son of this god, but like so many others, awoke to the true Divine God, that is not of this world. Since that time the true teachings have been suppressed, destroyed.

This god you mention, is only as wise as a snake, for that is who he really is. The old testament is nothing more than a controlling sysop, disinformation. Though, in saying that, it does have great truths in it, but taken completely out of the original context.

So, a 6000 year old god, created a 4.5 - 5 billion year old planet? Really?

The world is not that old. What you have been taught is wrong. Satanic leaders are covering up history. Just like with the giants. They were all over the place. All over the US as well. In the early 1900s people in the US were digging them up from mounds. The bones have all been confiscated. Why? It throws evolution out the window. It supports Biblical records. My dad has many articles from the early 1900s newspapers about the bones being dug up all over the country. They were all lying?

My family lived near the base of Ararat in Turkey until 1913. But there is no ark up there right? Wrong. My grandfather was born there and told me approximately where it was in 1965, and its still there. Our people have been on and in it long ago in years when it was exposed.

Remember what happened to pharaoh? He hardened his heart.

III. The Tenth Plague and the Firstborn Son of Amenhotep II
God told Moses that he would harden pharaoh's heart and that pharaoh
would refuse to free the Israelites (Exod 4:21). God then instructed Moses to tell
pharaoh, "Thus says the Lord, 'Israel is my son, my firstborn. And I said to you, "Let
my son go, that he may serve me." But you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will
kill your son, your firstborn"' (Exod 4:22b-23). After the ninth plague, God repeated
this prediction: "[A]ll the firstborn in the land of Egypt will die, from the firstborn
of the pharaoh who sits on his throne" (Exod 11:5). The challenge is to identify the
eldest son of Amenhotep II. Several candidates are possible.
Was it Thutmose IV? For the exodus-pharaoh, the worst part of God's
prediction of judgment was that his own firstborn son would die. If Amenhotep II
was the exodus-pharaoh, his firstborn son had to die before ruling, which the
historical record should confirm. The son who succeeded Amenhotep II was
Thutmose IV (ca. 1418-1408 B.C.), whose Dream Stele—which is located between
the paws of the Great Sphinx—reveals that he was not the original heir to the
throne.32
Moreover, inscriptional and papyritious evidence confirms that Thutmose
IV was not the eldest son of Amenhotep II.

He hardened his heart, then God hardened it too. Dont do that.

There is a way that seems right to mankind, but in the end, it leads to death.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

We also need to take a closer look at the methods, they are important.

Like dismemberment, i could talk all day about the deeper meaning behind it.

But i wont, who in the hell would want to know these things.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Just lost all of my reply, grrrr

Satanic leaders are covering up history. Just like with the giants.

We definitely agree on that point. The giants are getting a bad rap. Why hide the truth? As I tried to share, the bible is a good book, but taken completely out of the original context. Original timeline.

But, you think these "Covert Satanic agents" are something new? You think they knew how to write? You think they knew how to manipulate mankind? You think they knew how to LIE?

Did you know the catholic church had the original followers of Jesus put to the sword, fed to the lions? Look them up. The Cathars.

Oh yes, we agree, Satan via his secret society agents, run the world.

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions.

www.gotquestions.org...

There is no doubt the great flood happened, it was the final act of war, between this, imposter god, and the original human beings, the giants. The victors, write the history.

Before the bible this god was worshiped as the moon god. Good reason for that........ But to find the connections you would have to take your head out of one book, and look into others. All the missing parts of the bible get filled in nicely.

There really was a pre flood world. Why destroy it with a flood, if it didn't really exist?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I don't believe time travel is possible on our plain.

Time travel is happening all the time. Anyone on the space station is traveling through time. It's a extremely small amount of time for the human brains perception of time. But a large amount of time considering how long the present last.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As always, as soon as someone can define "God" for me that doesn't involve some kind of logical or semantic paradox, I'll worship it. Otherwise, if you replace "God" with "I don't know" when people talk about it, it ends up meaning pretty much the same thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Moloch and Baal never left. They are not in the pit but walking the earth. As are the Nephilim, (called evil spirits who walk the earth) they too are not in the pit.

I think we could all use greater understanding of your insight into the pit and who's in it etc..

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think we could all use greater understanding of your insight into the pit and who's in it etc..

The losers of that great war. Pit of the world. Though through out history it has other names. Today we know it as something else. In fiction you can view it as "Oz".

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The pit is hell. Mentioned dozens of times in the bible. Jesus spoke of hell numerous times as well.

If you want names of those in hell you will have to ask one of the five kings who rule hell with Lucifer.

Hell is a large place and is compartmentalize into numerous sections near the earth's core.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The pit is hell. Mentioned dozens of times in the bible. Jesus spoke of hell numerous times as well.

If you want names of those in hell you will have to ask one of the five kings who rule hell with Lucifer.

Hell is a large place and is compartmentalize into numerous sections near the earth's core.

As I said, many names. The Egyptians called it the "Underworld" of the dead. I wonder what they call us.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Constantine blundered when he mixed Roman ( pagan) and Catholic ( Christianity) . I think that is who you are referring to. There is video available of them singing to lucifer in the Vatican. That is "Mystery Babylon".

What is the unpardonable sin and why does Jesus say these people cant be forgiven?

Want a clue? Its in the 3rd chapter of Mark

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Constantine blundered when he mixed Roman ( pagan) and Catholic ( Christianity) . I think that is who you are referring to. There is video available of them singing to lucifer in the Vatican. That is "Mystery Babylon".

What is the unpardonable sin and why does Jesus say these people cant be forgiven?

Want a clue? Its in the 3rd chapter of Mark

To blaspheme the Holy Spirit....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join