It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of 2020 US Election Fraud...and 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a side-by-side comparison of 2 forensic copies made of a Colorado election machine server before and after a Dominion software update.

If the video gets scrubbed, find another copy of day 2 of the Symposium about 1pm, (for some reason it's not posted on Frankspeech).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZxPojaZPGg

1:13:25 the logs folder was deleted from the server
1:14:45 3 years of server log files were deleted
1:25:00 explanation of importance of log files for audits
1:25:49 reimaging discovered, need pattern analysis with Dominion service dates
1:42:51 a partition was added,, partition 1 total file size was 500MB before, 128MB after (meaning 372MB of files were deleted) Note: a "back door" to other secured partitions can be hidden on a partition
1:47:33 SQL databases were deleted
1:59:21 "Critical Restrictions Disabled" system dehardened 10/19/2020, removing security restrictions
2:00:55 batch file ascribed to Dominion to deharden system was intentional
2:51:30 CBS.log initializing a trusted installer at 9:35am election day
2:52:30 Windows server update ran at 9:30am election day
3:01:53 hard drive reimaged record discovered
3:07:00 batch file executed dehardening/disabling secure encryption of databases via a regedit

There were other panels during the symposium that discussed hardware vulnerabilities in the machines, like USB drives and wifi cards. And the feature documentary "The Deep Rig" (free online now) goes over the paper ballot vulnerabilities.

The evidence in just this 20 minute video segment determines the machines of Mesa County Colorado were decertified due to tampering of the software after certification inspection. In other panel discussions with Draza, (using the science everyone loves--math!), there emerged a preponderance of evidence tampering occurred across all counties in all 50 states on all brands of election equipment. How are probabilities evidentiary? Well, watch it and you'll know. Or take a shortcut and ask Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.

The forensic analysis also indicates a criminal offense of tampering with US elections and that offense is TREASON! Who did it? Ask this whistleblower Retired NSA Intelligence Analyst Discusses Projects Hammer and Scorecard Used for Election Hacking. The 12:00 mark should drive the point home.

This election fraud was nothing new, as I saw it happen in 2012 in PA, OH, FL and prob others. The prelude was Sequoia systems getting busted in CALIFORNIA some years before that for doing the same thing in a local election, scripting vote tally adjustments by percentages in code uploaded in the font selection utility, (instead of a dropdown list of fonts to select from, there was just an open script bar-haHA!). Then Eric Holder forced them to sell to a company based in Canada (huh?). Guess who? DOMINION...but, there's more.
edit on 19-8-2021 by GammaD because: fixed url

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
This is a side-by-side comparison of 2 forensic copies made of a Colorado election machine server before and after a Dominion software update.

If the video gets scrubbed, find another copy of day 2 of the Symposium about 1pm, (for some reason it's not posted on Frankspeech).

1:13:25 the logs folder was deleted from the server
1:14:45 3 years of server log files were deleted
1:25:00 explanation of importance of log files for audits
1:25:49 reimaging discovered, need pattern analysis with Dominion service dates
1:42:51 a partition was added,, partition 1 total file size was 500MB before, 128MB after (meaning 372MB of files were deleted) Note: a "back door" to other secured partitions can be hidden on a partition
1:47:33 SQL databases were deleted
1:59:21 "Critical Restrictions Disabled" system dehardened 10/19/2020, removing security restrictions
2:00:55 batch file ascribed to Dominion to deharden system was intentional
2:51:30 CBS.log initializing a trusted installer at 9:35am election day
2:52:30 Windows server update ran at 9:30am election day
3:01:53 hard drive reimaged record discovered
3:07:00 batch file executed dehardening/disabling secure encryption of databases via a regedit

There were other panels during the symposium that discussed hardware vulnerabilities in the machines, like USB drives and wifi cards. And the feature documentary "The Deep Rig" (free online now) goes over the paper ballot vulnerabilities.

The evidence in just this 20 minute video segment determines the machines of Mesa County Colorado were decertified due to tampering of the software after certification inspection. In other panel discussions with Draza, (using the science everyone loves--math!), there emerged a preponderance of evidence tampering occurred across all counties in all 50 states on all brands of election equipment. How are probabilities evidentiary? Well, watch it and you'll know. Or take a shortcut and ask Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.

The forensic analysis also indicates a criminal offense of tampering with US elections and that offense is TREASON! Who did it? Ask this whistleblower Retired NSA Intelligence Analyst Discusses Projects Hammer and Scorecard Used for Election Hacking. The 12:00 mark should drive the point home.

This election fraud was nothing new, as I saw it happen in 2012 in PA, OH, FL and prob others. The prelude was Sequoia systems getting busted in CALIFORNIA some years before that for doing the same thing in a local election, scripting vote tally adjustments by percentages in code uploaded in the font selection utility, (instead of a dropdown list of fonts to select from, there was just an open script bar-haHA!). Then Eric Holder forced them to sell to a company based in Canada (huh?). Guess who? DOMINION...but, there's more.

Here you go, bub.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

I’m sure this information is true. But you can’t UN-ring a bell. Sadly, it seems most folks just really don’t care that the election was stolen—if they even think about it. The MSM have spoken and lies become the truth.

My question is: “Even if by some miracle irrefutable proof of a stolen election convinces the majority to change their minds about Biden’s purported win…what then?” There doesn’t appear to be any Constitutional means or precedent to address that situation.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Thank you for a thoughtful reply post. There is actually a remedy. It seems our armed forces command, at the highest levels, have not conferred rank of Commander-in-Chief to the current President. This gentleman with call sign Juan O Savin explains it well enough at the 21:00 mark beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/0 8/juan-o-savin-americas-urgent-call-to-action-video-3756397.html. He offers more in-depth explanation in other recent interviews, if you care to know more.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

I’m sure this information is true. But you can’t UN-ring a bell. Sadly, it seems most folks just really don’t care that the election was stolen—if they even think about it. The MSM have spoken and lies become the truth.

My question is: “Even if by some miracle irrefutable proof of a stolen election convinces the majority to change their minds about Biden’s purported win…what then?” There doesn’t appear to be any Constitutional means or precedent to address that situation.

I beg to differ
www.law.cornell.edu...

United States Vs Throckmorton 1878
“Fraud vitiates everything”
But good luck getting this to stick like the precedent ACB just used from 1905 to let the jabs be mandated.
Fraud is fraud.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

Thank you for a thoughtful reply post. There is actually a remedy. It seems our armed forces command, at the highest levels, have not conferred rank of Commander-in-Chief to the current President. This gentleman with call sign Juan O Savin explains it well enough at the 21:00 mark beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/0 8/juan-o-savin-americas-urgent-call-to-action-video-3756397.html. He offers more in-depth explanation in other recent interviews, if you care to know more.

Oh no... no no no... Just a friendly FYI: beforeitsnews is a huge hoax site, probably full of malware as well, and I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to post any links. Likewise for anything and everything "Sorcha Faal". They're trash. Really! I can dig up some links if you like... but I promise it's pretty well established.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

I think there may be Constitutional ways to address the situation, with some precedent, but not necessarily resulting in Trump being returned to the White House.

The bigger purpose and goal, however, is to identify the issues -- all the whys and wherefores -- and for the State Legislatures to make the necessary and appropriate legislative reforms to address the known and suspected issues. So not so much to rectify the last election, but to protect future elections.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
In !999 we used to take a floppy and put it in someone's PC at work. We could then control it and open the CD Rom drive, execute command lines scripts...just about anything. It was a great gag. If there is a person on the planet who things you cannot hack or access a voting box I have some Tide Pods for you to nibble on.

It is not just the votes it is how they allowed the voting to happen and the count. Name a year you did not know the president that night? They needed time to pad, clean and update what was needed.

45 passed legislation and create a group to combat because he knew. It was disbanded and became part of DHS. The average person has no idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Treason is listed as a punishable offense in the constitution.
J M and G B Were punished to the fullest extent.
A wrinkled flag tells a story

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That may be true enough. I don't know anything about them, only coming across Juan O Savin in the last couple weeks and combed the web looking for all his recent interviews. He methodically gets his message out through many channels, and his news is great. I tried to follow the Q thing because I knew about the children before I discovered it, so had an affinity in the mission, but never 100% understood--until now. I know some of the things he's saying from other sources IRL, so I follow his posts and try to learn more about what I don't. He's been a pleasure to follow and I sincerely hope to not be wrong about him because the current state of our world is unacceptable. If he's wrong, I'm going to have a hell of a lot to do. I'd rather not.

I like your call sign. And you can grab the title off the video and find it posted elsewhere with the same message, if you want to hear it. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I think there may be Constitutional ways to address the situation, with some precedent, but not necessarily resulting in Trump being returned to the White House.

Yes, I agree. Strange, I've only read one page so far in Juan O Savin's e-book and it addresses this same giant question mark we're all probably floating in. Here's what he says:

That sounds about right. I hope for it, and I hope it's not another trick. That's why I search for a new post about him every day. I want it to be a good path forward. You are sovereign--why EVER give authority to another to administer your lives?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thx, V

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Thank you for the excerpt! I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of Q, and I think Q has done as much damage as good.

I like what this guy is saying. I've long thought that too much hope is pinned on candidates and critters, and not nearly enough on ourselves. No one is going to fix this for us. Not Q, not Trump, not anyone person. He's right that the people of America are the saviors of America. If we don't rise to the challenge, we probably don't deserve any savior.

But we need to do it together, and we need to do it for each other as much as ourselves. No one is sovereign or free or their own master if everyone is not sovereign, free and their own master. Individuality and autonomy doesn't require throwing anyone else under the bus.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

At about 11:30 in this video, 107 reveals the Mesa County hard drive was DHS property.

"Going into 2020, Albert sensors are now being used by every state, two U.S. territories and several local governments as well."

The whole 2020 election was a STING! DHS must have all this forensic evidence for all states and territories. This is HUGE!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Right on. Cherokee say, "If it's not good for all, it's not good."

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some of you should take a look at this...

en.wikipedia.org...

The group he created was sued. Then Shcumer said he was going to cut funding. It eventually was all handed over to DHS.

Take a look at the states who said yes and no.

After Trump shut down the Commission, Kobach pointed out in an interview that "DHS knows the identity of everyone who has green cards" and temporary visas, and that to compare those names to state voter rolls would be "immensely valuable."[16] He stated, "This is a tactical shift by the president who remains very committed to finding the scope of voter fraud."[158] He told several interviewers that he would "be working closely with the White House and DHS to ensure the investigations continue," but the acting DHS press secretary said that Kobach would not be advising or working with the Department.[159] On January 9, the director of White House information technology stated, in a declaration appended to a motion in Commissioner Dunlap's suit against the Commission, that the state voter data the Commission had collected would not be sent to DHS or any other agency except the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), pursuant to federal law and pending the outcome of lawsuits, and that pursuant to federal law and upon consultation with NARA the White House intended to destroy all the state voter data held by the dissolved Commission.[160][161] The DHS already has access to the state voter data the commission requested from the states.[16] Voting rights and civil rights advocates were alarmed at moves by the Trump administration to task the DHS with fighting "voter fraud" despite multiple studies showing that voter fraud is virtually nonexistent in the U.S., fearing that Trump's directive would give impetus to purges of eligible voters from the voter roll

The Progressives wanted this shut down because it would have shown all of those voters who were illegally voting. States did not want to hand over the voter data to review.

DHS has it all.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sure hearsay and conjecture is a type of evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
so when trump had those 60 court cases why didn't he bring this up??? why didn't he show this proof?? keep in mind pillow guy is claiming that dominion voting machines were tampered with using computer tactics IN STATES THAT USED PAPER BALLOTS this is what is called a RED FLAG he doesn't know what he is talking about....also why was it when pillow guy went to the white house with his brief case full of proof trump who constantly goes on about how there was cheating and the election stolen from him wouldn't even see mike (pillow guy) lindell that day ...this is also a RED FLAG a reply to: jrod

edit on 20-8-2021 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Somebody proved those court cases were all somebody else's not Trump's 🤣

Mostly precedent setting attempts and red herrings 🤣

top topics

<<   2 >>

join