It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Propaganda, This Is Also How The Bastards Do It.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This garbage is at the top of the microsoft news feed that arrives at most peoples computers 24/7.

Sydney Teen With Covid Dies.

Now ....... what's your first impression?

Two police officers out on the beat, looking after families and especially children? Because children are now dying inexplicably as a result of contracting covid19?

If that's what it is, then it worked.

The whole point of that picture and headline, I think, is not necessarily to stop people from reading the article, and you'll find out why that is in a minute, it's to scare the living sh!t out of people ..... that's it. It's about giving people a mental image without the truth, that they will pass on verbatim to other people they know and who also, in all likelyhood, saw the headline but didn't read the details.

This is the opening paragraph.

Thousands of NSW police have begun patrolling streets to enforce tough new COVID-19 regulations as a teenage boy becomes the youngest person in Australia to die with the virus.

You'll notice that the truth still isn't mentioned. That's because for many people news articles are TLDR, simple as that. A glancing look at that is more than sufficient to support the headline and picture.

It's not until we get to the second paragraph;

Osama Suduh, 15, from southwest Sydney, died on Sunday night after contracting pneumococcal meningitis and COVID-19.

pneumococcal meningitis

A rare infectious disease of the nervous system caused by the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae, which is commonly part of the bacterial flora colonizing the nasopharyngeal mucosa.

The symptoms are pretty nasty and a significant number of people die. It's one of those that you might not want to survive.

What makes this worse is how people actually get infected with Streptococcus pneumoniae. As far as I'm aware it has the capacity to pass through the olfactory bulb and into the brain. Pretty much the exact spot that you'd throw a covid 19 nasal swab at. I'd like to think there would be a full and transparent investigation here into a potential murder, but there won't be as that would breach the covid narrative.

And there you have it, covid 19 is now elevated to the equivalence of pneumococcal meningitis.

It's pretty nauseating that the death of this kid is being used as propaganda to scare the living daylights out of ignorant adults and potentially children. And all for a disease that has a 99.85% survival rate.

Disgusting.

So now what's you're take on the image and headline;

Personally mine is now a demonstration of the obvious reality that we're hurtling towards a totalitarian nightmare where the police and military are perfectly entitled to intimidate you wherever they feel like it.

edit on 15 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's Monday morning.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
news articles are TLDR, simple as that.

So you're boiling this all down into a left wing ploy to undermine Trump?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Your TDS is causing your brain to misfire. The OP is about the propaganda in the news right now.

Why would you say it had anything to do with Left vs Right or even mention Trump. I swear the ability to think for oneself is obviously gone in some people.

(post by djz3ro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

When I was young I had meningococcal meningitis and against all odds survived. One of very few in 1981. Meningitis is as serious now as it was back then if they do not catch it quick enough. Definitely that girl died of meningitis. They just choose covid as the primary diagnosis because they are told to.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

where the police and military are perfectly entitled to intimidate you wherever they feel like it.

Its already happening in France. And some countries in EU. Asking even tourists for the vaxed passports and wont trust your words for it anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We will just wait a bit and see how many NSW police have the shot. When a few just drop dead I think at least their narrative will change. It will probably end up like the States what are they going to do about Donuts if all the small businesses are closed?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: myselfaswell

So you're boiling this all down into a left wing ploy to undermine Trump?

You were replying to this...

Let me help you out here....

TLDR stands for Too Long, Didn't Read.

NOT Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS.

TDS does not equal TLDR.

Although oddly enough most people that suffer from TDS have a TLDR issue as well.

Also quoted for irony since I know you didn't read the whole OP... which just proves the point of the OP.

edit on 000000008America/Chicago8pmSun, 15 Aug 2021 19:16:12 -050016 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
-

edit on 15-8-2021 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

(post by JefeFeesh removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The headlines and first paragraph always blow things out of proportion nowadays. You have to always read the whole article, the disclaimer or statement it is only an opinion and possibly not relevant is usually down two thirds the way into the article.

It has been that way for at least ten years now. Liberal or Democrat backing media outlets abuse this way more than the Republican/conservative media does, but you will still find this somewhat in the conservative articles too.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Intimidation.

That's the first word that comes to mind when I see that picture.

Jackboot thugs, basically.

Anything to drive the narrative that the Vid is going to kill us all if we don't follow orders.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

As I have noted ages ago, the fascism here is going to ramp up, and ramp up big time. Even though "case" numbers keep climbing, hospital numbers haven't changed really in the last two weeks or so.

Had a good laugh at your location

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Can we please start shooting at the correct people now?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Some people just can not keep away from Trump, they miss him terrible,

Yes I noticed the propaganda, they show you something, misguided, then they show a headline, is something about people that they seem to never read pass the headlines, soo the content is forgotten.

We need to start reading past the headline, but not for the reasons you think
It’s not that audiences are lazy — it’s that journalists aren’t helping teach news literacy.

This the way things go, is even studies done on this subject, the media is helping create "news illiteracy" and is in purpose.

This is the psychological warfare is been wagged on the people.

emilyrosethorne.medium.com...
edit on 15-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I've seen it in my own life, seemingly very intelligent people falling for it.

At some point there will be no need for free thought, just follow the herd. At this point you have to make a decision. Go the easy course or go the hard one.

I can't believe so many people are falling for the obvious propaganda narrative being displayed. Every single day I feel like a minority in this world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join