It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID vaccines to be mandatory for all federal employees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Full title: COVID vaccines to be mandatory for all federal employees, airline, rail and cruise ship passengers

This will have an effect on over 1 million Canadian governmental employees
This comes 2 weeks after Biden made a similar announcement with new mandates and incentives

Today, we are announcing that the Government of Canada intends to require vaccination across the public service
...in addition, the vaccination requirement will extend to certain travelers.
This includes all commercial air travelers, passengers on inter-provincial trains and...marine vessels...such as cruise ships
CBS

Foot in the door: one day a little, the next a little more
We know what's coming, seems like they're rushing for further mandates
Before the deliberation of whether or not to grant full approval come January
What if the government tells you it's required before they decide whether or not it's approved?
What if the vaccines don't pass? Do they stay under Emergency Use Authorization?
Does their EUA have an expiry?

Discuss.

ALSO
(I thought i'd seen a post titled something like, "Feds Mandate Vaccination for All Federal Employees"
I've searched the title here innumerously as well as on the googs and the duckducks... did that post get deleted?
Can someone clue me in or link me up with that? It had a lot of attention... and then poof?
For some reason NONE of it pinging on this topic in search anywhere
Mods please do your thing, direct me to the OP in question if it still exists, thanks!)

edit on 15-8-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

I would quit.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why are we debating these vaccines, do federal workers have a problem with science?

Bill Gates made it clear he wants to inoculate the whole world, shouldn't we listen to him?

Sure... there was a time he stated that there's a need to reduce the world's population... but that was a few years ago.... times change people!

For Bill loved humanity so much... he gave us the jab.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Except at the White House. Psaki confirmed that the WH is exempt.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Bill was such a stunted apprentice human he couldn’t wrap his head around his own personal power struggles and LO he projected his malfunction into the world.

His projection was money and his machinations delved along filaments of human greed and suffering and found purchase in the fertile fields of fear.

a reply to: Village Idiot

edit on 16-8-2021 by Dalamax because: Dull diminutive Bill Gates wanes , shine brightly Bill Hicks.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Janet.wood cockpits.it's.gov
Head of FDA
demand they pull the clot shots from the market.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Do not be surprised. Joe Biden is looking out for the best interest of those under his command.

The President of the United States of America told a global TV Audience on July 22, 2021, if you get vaccinated, you are NOT going to contract Covid-19.

Relevant excerpt from a transcript of the Q&A with President Joe Biden:

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

President Biden is briefed daily by the smartest medical people he knows.

Over 81 million Americans put Joseph Robinette Biden in office, because they trusted him.

Whoever doesn't believe what their President says on this life & death issue, doesn't understand (or know of) the sacred oath every U.S. President takes, and swears to uphold.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

In France i am already seeing some shops completely empty because of the health passes.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden and Biden Admin are spreading nonsense by suggesting that you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
edit on 16-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

COVID Vaccinated Death Stats (note the spike in deaths about 6 months after mass vaxxes began)

6968 Total vaccinated deaths Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 source
160 deaths after 2 jabs Dec 14, 2020 – Apr 30, 2021 source
2063 deaths after 2 jabs May 1, 2021 – Aug 23, 2021 source
4745 deaths after 1 jab Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 Source: Had to extrapolate because they didn't report this figure (total deaths minus deaths after 2 jabs)

203 COVID-related deaths in USA as of March 19, 2020--the date the USA shut down source

So 203 deaths was enough to shut down our country and release hundreds of child traffickers out of prison, but 6968 deaths isn’t enough to stop the “vaccinations”?

Numbers always make sense; it is the language of absolutes. So, if the narrative isn't following the numbers, lies are being told. I believe the rush to mandate is because we're about to see ANOTHER huge spike in deaths and there will come a point where they won't be able to repress the information to the public. Please share this info with everyone you know.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I would quit.

Indeed. And don't say you won't find employment, because I'm ALREADY well-aware of a burgeoning underground network of No Vax sympathetic employers here in W MI willing to fudge # to employ people, if it comes to it.

And no, I'm NOT outing any of them. Passive disobedience does work.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join