It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Yeadon Former VP Pfizer latest Video - well worth your time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dr Yeadon former VP Pfizer worked on vaccines for most of his career latest video. Very powerful. Makes great points about the rushed effort to get mRNA “vaccines” to people and the shortcuts they took. He has a very stern message for pregnancy as well. Talks about spike protein blood clots, the media censorship, and more.

Well worth your time.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 14-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It is a good video. He has the expertise and is saying that this vaccine was not tested like it should be and that the side effects are unacceptable for a vaccine. He also states they have found multiple ways to treat people for covid even before this vaccine was approved for emergency use, so it should never have been given emergency use classification.

I see Fauchi and the CDC saying this vaccine is perfectly safe and effective...but don't hear that said by the pharma companies who made it. They do say it is ninety five percent effective at preventing covid forming from the virus, but remember, eighty percent of people who get this SARS-CoV-2 virus are never at risk of getting a bad case, and only five percent may wind up in the hospital classified as the covid disease. Now remember, ninety five percent of that five percent is what the vaccine makers are claiming is the effectiveness. Not ninety five percent of all people. And as this guy says, they now have lots of medicines they could use to lessen the risk of covid happening from this virus. The vaccine has killed more people than would have previously been allowed to gain approval too.

I did not see any lies in what he said in the video, he was careful not to tell lies. He was just informing people of the risks of this vaccine, especially the mRNA vaccines....because there was not enough testing to prove their safety. He is not an antivaxer, he seems to think real vaccines are beneficial but does not approve of this vaccine because it was warp speed.

These people are more into medicines to stop the virus, I am more into consuming the basis of the medicines, the method of action they are using for these medicines they are researching is what I look for and verify the bioavailability of them in natural sources. I backward hack the pharma meds they say work to see where their medicine knowledge comes from and find evidence of the viability of the natural chemicals they are based off of...and try to identify how much is needed and how often it needs to be taken for. All the research has been done and most is in the NIH databases in respect to it's use on covid treatment...they needed to do that almost immediately to be able to find what medicines might work..it is simpler and more cost effective to do that than start testing every medicine...they needed method of action to be known. They did not randomly test every medicine created, they used natural sources and knowledge of natural anti-viral chemistry to identify which medicines might work or could be altered to work.

The scientists at pharmaceutical companies are good at what they do...I just do not like them not being able to tell the people about natural sources of these medical method of actions. One good thing is that the research info is available if the smart people want to look it up and if they know how to interpret it correctly, often correlations are not cause and effect, just coincidences and you have to know how to translate it correctly, another thing most people have not enough experience at.
edit on 14-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Thank you for posting this. Here we have the most qualified individual who has worked 32 years in big pharma as a vaccine research scientist and who has also started another successful biotech company and yet the covid vaccine cult will never listen.

At the 18:44 mark he makes a point about the simultaneous outbreak and deaths that occurred due exclusively to the administration of the vaccine on the same day nationwide. It is incontrovertible evidence but yet again the covid vaccine cult will never listen.

Thank you again for posting.

EDIT: Here is a link to a video regarding the false data being reported on the VAERS system. There are 12 databases that track the adverse effects of the vaccine and yet only 1 is accessible by the public (VAERS) and that system has already been proven in court to be inaccurate.

Video: www.bitchute.com...

edit on 15-8-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Thank you for posting this.
This is an incredible video that deserves its own thread

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This guy is impressive. I got Covid in Dec, it was mild but I lost my taste and smell for a few months. Totally worth it cause now I'm immune with T cells for long term. Big pharma hates me. It's the Biden administration and CDC that's doesn't follow the science. No way in hell should anyone be "forced" to be vaccinated especially anyone under 60. Only way this will end his herd immunity through natural immunity and recovery. The vaccines will just keep this going for years. Fight for your freedom!!!
edit on 15-8-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majorsetback
No way in hell should anyone be "forced" to be vaccinated especially anyone under 60.

So, its OK for people over 60 to lose their absolute Right to personal liberty and bodily autonomy?

top topics

join