It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piecing vaccine efficacy studies together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The media and experts couldnt get their hands down when the studies came out.

But there is a fundamental problem that effects these and is not adressed in any of them.

The fallacy of nasal pharyngal and nose swab tests.

Previous documentation made in a study showed that none of these were safe to rely on because of hifh amount of false positives.

Efficacy was determined based on wether test subjects got tested positive or not and then compared to unvaccinated people.

But you cant do that when the testing gear is not working.

Makes me wonder if that was why those test methods were pushed so hard instead of pricking a finger and meassuring the blood with already available equipment.

That was how the Danish study went down last year, showing hardly any spread of Cov 19.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

The present PCR covid test is a social compliance test, not an actual test to see if you have anything. Will you be a problem down the road. The PCR testing is a joke, it should never be cycled above I think it's 26 and yet all these labs were cycling usually above 40 otherwise they are simply cycling dead nucleotides and other genetic matter that may have nothing to do with whether you are infected or not with the "magic" covid viri. I have never had the nasal test, EVER, and I have been to the hospital a couple of times during this scamdemic.

You can however get a REAL test, it's called an Antigen Specific Serology Test for "Covid." I had the test, so did my wife, both positive, so we have had this rebranded flu called covid and we have immunity. It was only $75 each to give me the opportunity and evidence to tell these people to "do like the birds and self-euthanize."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You can however get a REAL test, it's called an Antigen Specific Serology Test for "Covid." I had the test, so did my wife, both positive, so we have had this rebranded flu called covid and we have immunity. It was only $75 each to give me the opportunity and evidence to tell these people to "do like the birds and self-euthanize."

Huh, there is an alternative to the false positive producing PCR test!?

Shocking!

Wonder why they would continue to use the PCR test, perhaps to manufacture fear?

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's a full E-book to get the full picture about the history of vaccines...
archive.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Can you link me to one of those studdies in full that you have critically analysed highlighting the limitations that you speak off??

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I believe that the Antigen is a rapid test. Less accurate than the PCR.

The serology test is an Antibodies test. Using your blood.

Two different tests.

edit on 14-8-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I believe that the Antigen is a rapid test. Less accurate than the PCR.

The serology test is an Antibodies test. Using your blood.

Two different tests.

An Antigen Specific Serology Test is the blood test which looks for REAL "covid" antibodies. The PCR test is a joke.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join