It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.2 Earthquake Hits Haiti, Many Feared Dead

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Haiti Earthquake

As the headline says that those poor people in Haiti have been yet again hit by another major disaster

My heart and prayers are being sent to these people

It will be interesting to see if the Clinton's actually give the money they stole to fund their brats wedding this time.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wonder long it will be before the Clinton's have their hands out to help the victims of this. Worked really well for them the last go around.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You had me thinking you actually cared, and then you threw in the Clintons.

a reply to: EvanB

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A few Twitter links with videos of the water leaving the bay after the EQ (tsunami tell) and then another clip of the waves entering town nearby... i hope the height is minimal... scary stuff after the devastating EQ

Twitter Link

Link 2

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I do actually care. And I apologise for making a stupid point under the circumstances

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The rich profit from the death of the poor. It's not news just an age old tragedy.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Seems unusual the big one in Alaska was the same day.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Cool more Haitian refugees to enlighten the world. Send money to Haiti then ship out the Haitians.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Tropical storm Grace is also heading that way and forecast to strengthen. I pray that it misses Haiti, even if it means a much stronger storm when it approaches Florida.

They just had flooding rains from tropical storm Fred, now a major earthquake. They do not need a hurricane to hamper rescue and recovery efforts.
edit on 14-8-2021 by jrod because: T

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And I apologise for making a stupid point under the circumstances

No need to apologize. Your point was valid.

Just disregard those that only comment based on their feelz.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

And I apologise for making a stupid point under the circumstances

No need to apologize. Your point was valid.

Just disregard those that only comment based on their feelz.

I will go a step further.

Let’s watch to see who comes to rescue all the poor orphans.
Too bad that rescue can’t be interfered with.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hopefully Hillary's brother's new Haitian gold mines are okay.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dutchsince has forecast a 6 - 7 to hit So.California this week. And thinks the pressure in Alaska could produce an 8+. He isn't right every time, but enough to pay attention.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Dutchsince has forecast a 6 - 7 to hit So.California this week. And thinks the pressure in Alaska could produce an 8+. He isn't right every time, but enough to pay attention.

source?

never realized how many quakes the Caribbean has. glad that they seem to be the relieve-pressure kind, not the build-up-to-major kind (like Cascadia)

very blessed I don't live there. sounds like a really bad place to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Tropical storm Grace is also heading that way and forecast to strengthen. I pray that it misses Haiti, even if it means a much stronger storm when it approaches Florida.

They just had flooding rains from tropical storm Fred, now a major earthquake. They do not need a hurricane to hamper rescue and recovery efforts.

that sounds really familiar. happened on Bohol Philippines years ago. first get hit by a major earthquake in 2013 (7.2), then a couple weeks later get hit with a super typhoon (cat 5). what the earthquake didn't destroy, the typhoon did, or finished off. a nasty one two punch. and it took several years to repair. even over 5 years later people were still living in tents waiting for their homes to be rebuilt (to be honest not sure if they are even done yet, people i know just had their home built a couple years ago). a lesson on how big charities like red cross and habitat for humanity fail, and waste donated money/materials. things that could be done a lot better and faster if they had reasonable rules and designs for such projects.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
Haiti Earthquake

As the headline says that those poor people in Haiti have been yet again hit by another major disaster

My heart and prayers are being sent to these people

It will be interesting to see if the Clinton's actually give the money they stole to fund their brats wedding this time.

The Haiti death toll is up to 1,419 today. (8.16.2021)

new topics

top topics

join