It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so how is it in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
www.bing.com... FORM=EWRE

I know about 10 people here that post that actually live here, sadly they are quiet. I don't blame them. Our IP is monitored by the Japanese govt. I once highly of PM Abe and my ads on the computer confirmed it. It was all pro Abe.

Sadly I feel Japan is falling into the Chinese Spider Web Trap , No freedom is coming our way here.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

These are trying times for many countries . I like you see Chinese fingers in all kinds of government programs . Here they are making the locals take the Chinese Jab before they will give them a different vaccine. Gotta keep the kick backs and Chinese happy I suppose .. However there is now resistance to the Chinese vaccine as to many unwanted side effects.

I now personally know two people who have almost died within two days of getting that bat piss Chinese vaccine. One was 36 and the latest is 50 who entered the hospital with her blood pressure @210..! By the second day they have her blood pressure back to at least 150 and expect her to recover by tomorrow and be released from hospital.

The authoritarians reside in every country it is just some are sponsored by Chinese money and thoughts.

It wasn't that long ago people were saying what a model China was for growth and advancement while never knowing the suffering and cruelty the average Chinese had to endure.

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I now personally know two people who have almost died within two days of getting that bat piss Chinese vaccine. One was 36 and the latest is 50 who entered the hospital with her blood pressure @210..! By the second day they have her blood pressure back to at least 150 and expect her to recover by tomorrow and be released from hospital.

Hope that person that you know get better. I am still not getting a vax.
edit on 14-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
America is getting there but I see a turn around in the military side ( active, retired and vets) We had enough of this $h1t!!! It may come to a civil war, I pity any Blue Hats (UN) THAT will get ugly Stats say 85% support President Trump. Our Military will be welcomed as long as all play by the same rules. I like this one one one with the other side of the world. Keep in touch WWG1WGA. r, Don Freas

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
we are being led to the pig trof (sp) of self desttuction .

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Until the masses wake up. Things will get interesting.

"If you cant see what's in front of you? then how could you see what's in ahead of you?"

new topics

top topics

join