It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For "Immediate Halt" To Vaccinations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Healthcare providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination [under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)], and other adverse events if later revised by CDC:

Vaccine administration errors, whether or not associated with an adverse event (AE)
Serious AEs regardless of causality. Serious AEs per FDA are defined as:
1. Death;
2. A life-threatening AE;
3. Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization;
4. A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions;
5. A congenital anomaly/birth defect;
6. An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above.

Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
vaers.hhs.gov...

I understand what you are implying -- supported by the VAERS website -- that pre-existing conditions and other genetic conditions should not be listed as actual vaccine injuries.
… because a death CAUSED BY a covid Vaccine versus death WITH a covid Vaccine makes a difference, yes.

Exactly like death CAUSED BY a covid virus versus death WITH a covid virus.

Last year, the elderly in the nursing homes actually died FROM the covid virus. The elderly were already in a weakened and terminal condition and once Cuomo and four other governors put the covid patients into those nursing homes… the death counts increased significantly.
There is an investigation of those 35,000 + elderly deaths, and the five governors, because there were alternative places to put the covid patients other than with the susceptible, weakened elderly.

And those hospitals that received $39,000 per covid death were perhaps inspired to report deaths WITH covid as deaths CAUSED by covid. Example: the infamous motorcycle accident erroneously listed as a death FROM covid, when it was in reality and factually, a death WITH the covid virus [as determined by a positive covid test known to provide false positives].

The BOTTOM LINE :
I do not believe that ALL of the 1,300,000 reported deaths and covid vaccine injuries were mislabeled.
But, not even ONE death from the experimental covid vaccine should be tolerated, because there are proven alternative, effective remedies, free from adverse reactions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

I do not believe that ALL of the 1,300,000 reported deaths and covid vaccine
Few extra zeros there? Or are just making stuff up now?

I get it, you are impassioned. That doesn't mean you are right.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A virus weakens the system, and then a bacteria gets established hence then the use of antibiotics is a required treatment.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sometimes it's called for, but not to treat the virus. And the action of a vaccine is not analogous to the action of an antibiotic.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Nothing burger? Its killed millions of people around the world. We still dont know all the effects of long vivid which is a real and scary thing. Permanent organ damage has been frequently reported and that is very serious.

99.4% plus have survived it, many of those asymtomatic... how is the same virus causing permanent organ damage in some supposedly and not giving the vast majority any real issues? I’ll tell you it’s because this long covid is fiction and most likely something entirely different. Don’t tell me it’s a serious pandemic when I can see for myself even the very elderly and vulnerable have survived it and are very much still with us.

Dying with something isn’t the same as dying of something. That’s the issue here and it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. The psyop has been a joke, only it’s not funny and people aren’t playing along anymore. Look around..

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
No problems for the vaccinated till 5g goes on

This type of stupidity doesn’t belong here. Even ATS doesn’t believe In this #.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect. The core of his argument relies on the assumption that COVID-19 vaccines do not have a significant effect on transmission. This has been repeatedly confirmed to be false in multiple studies.

www.deplatformdisease.com...

Yup. The "My Pillow Guy" of anti vax..
I guess it depends if you consider 39-42% significant. I’m betting most were expecting better than that. Their first post to debunk him falls flat on its face because he was correct. All you have to is look at Israel, huge vaccination effort and now they are heading back into lockdowns. The vaccine does almost nothing to stop the spread, so because they couldn’t get this very simple point right I decided not to read further into this garbage.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect. The core of his argument relies on the assumption that COVID-19 vaccines do not have a significant effect on transmission. This has been repeatedly confirmed to be false in multiple studies.

www.deplatformdisease.com...

Yup. The "My Pillow Guy" of anti vax..
I guess it depends if you consider 39-42% significant. I’m betting most were expecting better than that. Their first post to debunk him falls flat on its face because he was correct. All you have to is look at Israel, huge vaccination effort and now they are heading back into lockdowns. The vaccine does almost nothing to stop the spread, so because they couldn’t get this very simple point right I decided not to read further into this garbage.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

VAERS has over 13,000 deaths reported as a small [sic] part of their total vaccine reactions.

Correction: deaths after being vaccinated. Reported as required.

In 2019 there were an average of 7,800 deaths a day. People are bound to die after being vaccinated. Just as they die after not being vaccinated.

Can you imagine if I claimed goldenseal root tea would quash a virus and there was just ONE death????
I bet people have died after drinking tea. Probably while drinking tea, actually.
I love it when ppl use this sort of bull# reasoning after seeing the math and gymnastics used to claim a covid death. When u want a narrative it is easy to create. Too bad covid deaths weren’t scrutinized like this we’d probably learn to find out that only 10% died of covid.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
"But what about all the other bugs which the body is dealing with, will this change make it easier for them to get on the cell wall."

Only plants and fungi cells are enveloped by a cell wall. Human cells do not need cell walls or peptidoglycan encapsulation that most bacteria utilize, which vaguely resemble a structural exoskeleton. Cell walls would be completely redundant in humans.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tautomerization

Only plants and fungi cells are enveloped by a cell wall.

Are humans not multicellular organisms? Is not the cell membrane a barrier?

Despite differences in structure and function, all living cells in multicellular organisms have a surrounding plasma membrane (also known as the cell membrane). As the outer layer of your skin separates your body from its environment, the plasma membrane separates the inner contents of a cell from its exterior environment.

courses.lumenlearning.com...

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeventhChapter

A reminder of context seems to be called for.

This is the statement to which I was responding.

As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate.

Tell me, do viruses only mutate under the influence of vaccines?

No, But using a vaccine during the peak of a pandemic does so that only increases it. Virologist's have been saying this since 2019 and not just this man. The brother of a friend of mine is a virologist and in 2019 i did speak to him about this and also he confirms this and that any virologists is aware of this fact and is something that is long and well known.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join