It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitalism, the FDA and Ivermectin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
20 some odd years ago, Americans got fed up with paying the World's highest prices for common drugs. Big Pharma was and is in cahoots with Congress and the Senate in keeping American Pharmaceutical prices the highest in the World. In the UK, the NHS can bargain or argue for drug prices, in America that practice is not allowed....by law. Big Pharma donates millions a year to candidates, politicians to keep this monopoly on drug pricing. The Food and Drug Administration is a Capitalist watchdog designed to protect the profits and Pharma BUSINESS. Citizens like to think of the FDA as a group of hard working scientists trying to protect the American Public from harm...but as I mentioned, 20 years ago Canadian Pharmacies came online and the drug prices were at least half what Americans had been paying...people naturally, crossed the broder or ordered online before the FDA stepped in to stop this commerce.

Ther REASON the FDA gave (and was repeated by Congressmen and Senators...except Bernie Sanders) was the ridiculous statement that "the drugs produced for Canadians might be harmful to Americans because that was a different market"

This brings me to IVERMECTIN. A quick dash through available internet sources show a benefit from Ivermectin use against Covid...and most of the negative reporting has been from FDA or other CAPITALIST sources.

This treatment in the media against Ivermectin use appears to be another Canadian treatment against Americans to protect our Capitalist System...lie to us all so that Big Pharma can continue to market their wares whether or not a cheaper, generic drug is effective and available.

I may be wrong totally about this as I am no scientist...but a healthy dose of skepticism IS warrented wherever capitalist greed is concerend.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how the pharma/medical cult of sickness and death doesn't want any safe, economical and effective therapies, that would keep people off ventilators? I'm tired of suffering liars and hypocrites, duplicitous evil idiots. This whole pandemic farce is about greed, control and destroying individual freedoms. Notice, also, how the black community, and other minorities, are most affected by vaccine segregation measures, and the liberal morons are not screaming, "Racism!", rather driving the disenfranchisement of black and other citizens, to where they can't even go out to dine, while, incidentally, letting illegal aliens run loose, in a super spreader event. Nobody could make all this idiot lunacy up. NYC or San Francisco restaurants may as well be posting signs, "Most coloreds not allowed."

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

I know several people who used Ivermectin and it worked perfectly. At this point whatever the FDA, CDC, and any politician says just do the exact opposite. Remember the FDA said sugar was healthy and fat was bad a few decades ago. It has been and always will be about the money. We have lost America and at this point your best resource is your friends, family, and neighbors.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

Never really listened to Russell Brand, but this thread reminded me of one of his videos that is relevant. At best it's about protecting profits for pharma companies, at worst.... well let's just hope it's only about them making money and not anything more nefarious.

top topics

join