It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Vladimir Zelenko on "The Poison Death Shot" ~ Testifies before Rabbinic Court in Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Dr. Zelenko presents fact-based evidence re. the mrna shots to an astonished group of Rabbis. "This is an artificially made bio-weapon."

Dr. Zelenko's views on the mRNA vaccines and the scientific evidence that supports his position against the vaccines. I remember a while back every citizen of Israel was forced to be vaccinated with the experimental mRNA vaccines.

I didn't think this was going to end well. He goes over short term, medium and the long term hazards.

Dr. Zelenko presents fact-based evidence re. the mrna shots to an astonished group of Rabbis. "This is an artificially made bio-weapon."

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I asked this in another post,
If a person is single and dies of the vaccine, who reports it?

On this video the Dr. said that his colleagues have had patients die and the system is
Rejecting the report. How crazy is that!!

There is pretty much nothing we can trust anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If a person is single and dies of the vaccine, who reports it?

Remember when the MSM pushed hard for the H1N1 shots? only after the massive vaccination roll outs and after the crisis they reported Adverse events?

Pandemrix-related increase of narcolepsy were reported in Europe after 2009 rollout.

but no serious symptoms had been seen in clinical trials

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Didn’t god flood the world and kill everyone because at that point humanity’s blood was tainted from mixing with the nephilim, all but Noah and his pure bloodline that is? At least according to the Hebrew texts.

Like Chris Pontious from jackass once said “Keep god out of California he can have the other 49.”

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

And there isn't all the time in the world for busy medical workers to be filling out the information in these data bases. And sometimes data just gets deleted with no explanation.

In one American data base it shows something like 60,000 dead within 3 days of taking the vaccine??? How many died of A or B influenza, that were misdiagnosed as dead from Covid-19? Their is something like 200,000 that used to die from the flu per year but 0 during the epidemic??????? You could make a case that more will die from the mRNA vaccines than the Covid-19, after subtracting the usual deaths from the flu.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Remember when the MSM pushed hard for the H1N1 shots? only after the massive vaccination roll outs and after the crisis they reported Adverse events? Pandemrix-related increase of narcolepsy were reported in Europe after 2009 rollout.

Or the time HIV was found in European vaccines. Whoops. I'm not taking any vaccines from these diabolical authorities.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Remember when the MSM pushed hard for the H1N1 shots? only after the massive vaccination roll outs and after the crisis they reported Adverse events?

Pandemrix-related increase of narcolepsy were reported in Europe after 2009 rollout.

I loved the TV show Leverage.

In one episode, they were going after a pharmaceutical CEO. His plan was to take a drug the company had developed, but rejected because it had serious side effects including death, re-brand it and sell it under a different name with a different purpose.

He knew a certain percentage of people would die. He figured that by the time everything was said and done years later, the company would have to pay out roughly $2 billion in lawsuits. But in the mean time, the company would have made over $14 billion in profits. He said, "It's like tipping your waiter. Thanks for taking our drugs, here's a little something for your family."

That episode has stuck with me for a long time. I've been looking for that little segment on YouTube, but I can't find it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

In one American data base it shows something like 60,000 dead within 3 days of taking the vaccine???

Do you have a link to this data? Seems like something you should reference if true.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

In 2019 there were 2,854,838 deaths in the US. That's an average of 7,821 per day.

I too would like to see that "American data base." Probably won't though.

edit on 8/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Is there a transcription for the video? I am having a hard time hearing the video on my current device.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

They are expecting millions to die this flu season due to unused "immunity roll-off" from the lockdowns. Which are why the heads have been throwing parties, golfing, getting their hair did the entire time with lockdowns..
edit on 13-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Do you have a link for that information? Saying millions will die is a form of propaganda if not referenced.

Please and thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

It was actually 45,000 according to whistleblower. Fact checkers say it is false but they are propaganda most of the time so who knows for sure.

45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

How many are rotting in flats, when the rent need not be paid. If you are isolated in lockdown who's to know?. This has got a long way to go.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In 2019 there were 2,854,838 deaths in the US. That's an average of 7,821 per day.

I too would like to see that "American data base." Probably won't though.

Maybe you could figure it out instead by using Algebra. No probably not.

Fou nd 12,366 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 (COVID19) and Patient Died

12,366 dead last July. And only something like 1% is reported.

12,366 = 1% of A
12366 = .01 X A
12366 divided by .01 = A
A = 1,236,600

So perhaps 1,236,600 dead by last July in America? If only 1% reported. But lets be optimistic. Maybe only 100,000 or 200,000 dead. Not within 3 days perhaps. So these guesstimate numbers are not beyond a likely possibility.
edit on 13-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: by

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

And only something like 1% is reported.
According to whom? Because of the EUA it is required that serious issues after vaccination (related or not) be reported to VAERS. Death is a serious issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A nurse started a Facebook page to list the side effects and after a few hundred thousand reported they closed it down. The fact that there is major suppression of free speech should be ringing alarm bells by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can't remember exactly but I thought that there was a study that was conducted on the site and that is what they came up with for reporting at that time. There is a little more to it for the type of things reported I believe but I heard that number thrown out as well regarding the Vaers data in either that talk with Dr Zelenko or another interview regarding the Vaers reporting.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

A nurse started a Facebook page to list the side effects and after a few hundred thousand reported they closed it down. The fact that there is major suppression of free speech should be ringing alarm bells by now.

What some call "free speech" others call bull#.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join