It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC concentration camps for the elderly?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I saw this on a CDC website. It sounds like someone making plans for concentration camps for the elderly. Pretty scary concept. What are your thoughts?

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting

Sure sounds like they're planning on concentrating them into camps to me.

ETA: Just wow...they're not even trying to pretend it's not a concentration camp.

Level

Household (HH) Level:

A specific room/area designated for high-risk individuals who are physically isolated from other HH members.

Movement/ Interactions

Low-risk HH members should not enter the green zone. If entry is necessary, it should be done only by healthy individuals after washing hands and using face coverings. Interactions should be at a safe distance (approx. 2 meters). Minimum movement of high-risk individuals outside the green zone. Low-risk HH members continue to follow social distancing and hygiene practices outside the house.

Level

Neighborhood Level:

A designated shelter/group of shelters (max 5-10 households), within a small camp or area where high-risk members are grouped together. Neighbors “swap” households to accommodate high-risk individuals.

Movement/ Interactions

Same as above

Level

Camp/Sector Level:

A group of shelters such as schools, community buildings within a camp/sector (max 50 high-risk individuals per single green zone) where high-risk individuals are physically isolated together.

Movement/ Interactions

One entry point is used for exchange of food, supplies, etc. A meeting area is used for residents and visitors to interact while practicing physical distancing (2 meters). No movement into or outside the green zone.

Suggested Prerequisites

*As stated in the shielding document*

Each green zone has a dedicated latrine/bathing facility for high-risk individuals
Considerations as suggested by CDC

The shielding approach advises against any new facility construction to establish green zones; however, few settings will have existing shelters or communal facilities with designated latrines/bathing facilities to accommodate high-risk individuals. In these settings, most latrines used by HHs are located outside the home and often shared by multiple HHs.
If dedicated facilities are available, ensure safety measures such as proper lighting, handwashing/hygiene infrastructure, maintenance and disinfection of latrines.
Ensure facilities can accommodate high-risk individuals with disabilities, children and separate genders at the neighborhood/camp-level

edit on 6/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I read somewhere the UK Gov I think it was, buying multitudes of "end of life drug".
I can't find it now but I would bet all of the governments are doing the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's talking about people in situations like refuge camps

It's in the first paragraph.

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.

[quote]

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

High-risk individuals

Eventually this will mean any unvaccinated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If we could only teach the children to properly concentrate in school :

We wouldn't have to send adults to concentration-camps !

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't think this is a plan. It is stated that it is a consideration.

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.1,2 This approach has never been documented and has raised questions and concerns among humanitarian partners who support response activities in these settings. The purpose of this document is to highlight potential implementation challenges of the shielding approach from CDC’s perspective and guide thinking around implementation in the absence of empirical data. Considerations are based on current evidence known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and may need to be revised as more information becomes available. Please check the CDC website periodically for updates.

The manner in which to approach the spread of this virus in the most humanitarian manner is a broad spectrum of potentialities. This is part of a speculative range of actions that could be taken.

We can see from right near the start of the article this consideration spans a spectrum from ''household'' isolation to neighborhood isolation to a full fledged facility type of isolation.

Drawing a conclusion that this document means the government is planning to round up the elderly and put them in concentration camps I think is a bit presumptive.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That it is even a remote consideration is chilling, don't ya think?

Have we learned nothing from history?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
For now.
I can see it now....
"That paper was written in 2019 in the context of refugee settlements, but now with the ultra-mega-lambda-zeta-mega-covid strain, we'll use it as a model going forward to 'help'. Oh, and now we consider the unvaxxed as 'high'risk' so off you go!"

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.1,2 This approach has never been documented and has raised questions and concerns among humanitarian partners who support response activities in these settings. The purpose of this document is to highlight potential implementation challenges of the shielding approach from CDC’s perspective and guide thinking around implementation in the absence of empirical data. Considerations are based on current evidence known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and may need to be revised as more information becomes available. Please check the CDC website periodically for updates.

….snip

Drawing a conclusion that this document means the government is planning to round up the elderly and put them in concentration camps I think is a bit presumptive.

Would that be the same CDC that has criminalized eviction for all landlords for over a year and ruined hundreds- of-thousands businesses?

edit on 8/6/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin
I saw this on a CDC website. It sounds like someone making plans for concentration camps for the elderly. Pretty scary concept. What are your thoughts?

www.cdc.gov...

Do they have a swimming pool?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But you can bet a plan of some kind exists.

You and I might not be able to access it online, and it may not be a CDC plan. But the bureaucrats imagine contingencies and plan for them as part of their annual activities, if not more often.

The party I would expect to do the planning would be FEMA, using data provided by CDC to determine the scale of the response and the resources needed to make it happen.

Their plan might suck wind when it contacts reality, but they have a plan of some kind.

Cheers

edit on 6-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Look people if they're writing this on their website, this isn't the time for tongue in cheek. This is serious business. The fact the government even thought to write it, they deserve severe consequences for, this is a dark road and we are in danger. Deep danger if they think they're going to remove people and separate them like this. This is not an American solution. The fact is, if we are to a point such as this, then we are in war with China. We have got to get these god awful people out of positions of authority. The military is shameful for allowing this to happen, its really on their shoulders, you don't need orders to realize something is busted beyond repair and they need to do their job. Enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What does "low resource settings" mean though?
Also in the link

Separating families and disrupting and deconstructing multigenerational households may have long-term negative consequences.

Hmmm who would have thought?

Household-level shielding seems to be the most feasible and dignified as it allows for the least disruption to family structure and lifestyle, critical components to maintaining compliance. However, it is most susceptible to the introduction of a virus due to necessary movement or interaction outside the green zone, less oversight, and often large household sizes. It may be less feasible in settings where family shelters are small and do not have multiple compartments. In humanitarian settings, small village, sector/block, or camp-level shielding may allow for greater adherence to proposed protocol, but at the expense of longer-term social impacts triggered by separation from friends and family, feelings of isolation, and stigmatization. Most importantly, accidental introduction of the virus into a green zone may result in rapid transmission and increased morbidity and mortality as observed in assisted care facilities in the US.

edit on 6-8-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The manner in which to approach the spread of this virus in the most humanitarian manner is a broad spectrum of potentialities. This is part of a speculative range of actions that could be taken.

We can see from right near the start of the article this consideration spans a spectrum from ''household'' isolation to neighborhood isolation to a full fledged facility type of isolation.

I agree.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The depopulation of planet Earth is well on its way.Where are the alien intelligence beings to stop this genocide? I am starting to think they are running the whole show!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
this sounds like quarantine . . . of the not sick.

and this symptom highlights the root of the problem.

the symptom: all healthy people must mask up, lock down, social distance . . . in other words "quarantine the healthy"

the root cause: the government and the health care system is powerless against the disease.

to illustrate, a young 20 year old man is informed that he has been in contact with someone who has tested positive. He is told he needs to be tested. He gets the test and is told he tested positive.
this is a medical diagnosis.
what is the medical prescription?
go home, take two ibuprofen, call when you need to go to the hospital.
the government and the healthcare system have no tools in the tool bag.

what happens if you are vaccinated?
exactly the same thing . . . except now, there is no covid test if you are vaccinated, you just go home and take ibuprofen until you need to be hospitalized.
the government and the healthcare system have no tools in the tool bag.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No, but they have Bingo.

"C-19, C-19, C-19..."

"Bingo!"

"You win a lampshade!"

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin

www.cdc.gov...

I'm waiting to see the "shower" accommodations.

wink wink

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I read somewhere the UK Gov I think it was, buying multitudes of "end of life drug".
I can't find it now but I would bet all of the governments are doing the same.

I read that somewhere too.

I also read it was debunked as rubbish.

If you can't be bothered to post a source then neither can I.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join