It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Journal Of Therapeutics Recognizes Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes, you guys have mentioned that a few times now.

That was a completely different study, with no bearing, that I have seen mentioned, on the study we are talking about.

Just deflection.

edit on 8/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I know 2 different people, including 1 doctor who were treated with Ivermectin. They had high praises for the way the drug worked for them.

It sounds to me that you are one of those gate-keepers for the official line of deception regarding Ivermectin and HCQ. I think those gate-keepers are a dime-a-dozen on the internet.

The studies show the efficacy of the drug. Such studies anger Fauci. Too damn much truth for that apostle of deception.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Does anybody else find it odd that :

To counter a supposedly ' Big-Harma-Global-Criminal-Cabal™ ' lab-created bioweapon ;
And to avoid an experimental gene-therapy Jibber-Jabber™, provided by the ' Big-Harma-Global-Criminal-Cabal™ ' ;

That all we have to do is take an old drug, researched, manufactured, tested,
and distributed by the ' Big-Harma-Global-Criminal-Cabal™ ' ?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I V E R M E C T I N

(mentioned this days ago in another thread
)

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug Jan 2021

Highlights

Ivermectin effectively suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells and promotes cancer cell death at doses that are nontoxic to normal cells.

Ivermectin shows excellent efficacy against conventional chemotherapy drug-resistant cancer cells and reverses multidrug resistance.

Ivermectin combined with other chemotherapy drugs or targeted drugs has powerful effects on cancer.

The structure of crosstalk centered on PAK1 kinase reveals the mechanism by which ivermectin regulates multiple signaling pathways.

Ivermectin has been used to treat parasitic diseases in humans for many years and can quickly enter clinical trials for the treatment of tumors.

If they used this for the "covid" it may inadvertently wipe out the pharmaceutical industry's power/influence/control - So hurry up and get the Jab - lol NOT

edit on 852021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Where'd everybody go?

edit on 852021 by MetalThunder because: WTMW

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Encouraging.

Perhaps they should not have cited Elgazzar though. Hopefully their other sources are more reliable.

R etraction

Yeah, can't have the truth getting out.

Seriously Phage. Are you claiming that the hundreds of Doctors that are using it with extraordinary success - especially those with the FLCCC - are just... what? Lying?

People's lives are at stake, and you are sitting in your glass house throwing bowling balls.

Get over your ego, and open your eyes man.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This was a meta study, a study of other people's studies.

Yeah...even a meta study has relevance concerning efficacy of things. In fact, it tends to have more relevance because it combines the sizes of the studies and gives us a more macro image of the issue versus the often narrow scopes of each individual study.

One of the studies that this paper is based on was RETRACTED for having serious flaws.

www.nature.com...

Because it's based on data that is full of holes this study may soon be retracted itself.

So, one retracted study (that I do admit is 15.5% of this meta study's cumulative effect that was studied) does not negate an entire conclusion. But that still means that 84.5% of the study is currently sound, from what I've seen. But like you say, time will tell...but it's not okay to assume that the whole study is trash because of this one.

Look, I know that you're pro-vaccine, and I certainly am not in the case of the COVID options, but the truth of the matter is that IF any approved drug can treat COVID effectively, then the EUA for the vaccine must be terminated, regardless of how you feel about that one study. At least you didn't argue against that reality.

But I'm willing to wait and see, because from what I know, the Egyptian Minister of Higher Education is currently reviewing the study. While there have been flags raised on the study, we have yet to see an "official" determination that every issue raised is a valid one. But this should be a lesson to everyone, including this study--be relatively wary of studies that are not yet peer-reviewed, especially on topics that have been forced into the political arena.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join