It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time variant, newly discovered - grave warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm no virology expert but I think that I've just identified a variant that has been with us since at least spring 2020 but has yet to be named.

This is the Beta Sigma variant. It is a super spreader variant and though carriers are not asymptomatic, most simply do not realize that they are infected. Symptoms include foggy brain syndrome leading to irrational thinking and confusion, extreme suggestibility, and a deep sense of dread.

There is a powerful prophylactic regimen which includes distancing from mainstream news outlets and avoiding known carriers, including Bill Gates, Joe Biden and particularly Anthony Fauci.

If you encounter an infected person, you may attempt to administer antidotes, including actual scientific fact, sound reasoning and an appeal to common sense, though these generally have little to no effect on the infected and often only serve to exacerbate the symptoms.

Extreme caution is advised. This variant, also more simply referred to as the B.S. variant, is destructive on a personal and societal level.
:
edit on 2021 8 04 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hysteria is definitely contagious.

All day I thought I was coming down with stealth neck variant.

I think I must've just slept in a funny position last night but you can't help but wonder these days.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Hysteria is definitely contagious.

All day I thought I was coming down with stealth neck variant.

I think I must've just slept in a funny position last night but you can't help but wonder these days.

Did hear about "Covid Toes?"

:
edit on 2021 8 04 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah. It's weird.

Have you noticed also that the amount of symptoms associated with rona is a fairly long and vague list on top of the aches, pains, coughs and sore throats that most would assume were a flu or bad cold.

Asymptotic, too. So the media can try and scare as many as possible into feeling under threat when it may not be necessary.

Media Attention Disorder should be added to the mix.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I thought this was going to be more of a Tri-Lambs joke. But Beta Sigma is good as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was expecting this to be on the recently discovered Ligma variant.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

According to Dr Berg

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I agree with your opinion

new topics

top topics

join