It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many trusted news sites were nothing but paid propaganda outlets for China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Money talks or can buy nice talk when you are a country trying to cover up a major problem. It seems that some of our major news papers and talking heads, both in and out of government, were doing their part for the Chinese propaganda machine during last year and the theory COVID came from a lab leak in Wuhan. It did not help that the much hated by the left president called it early on in the game. Listen to what was said in 2020 and how papers like the New York Times are going back and trying to remove all their Chinese paid for articles and arguing/talking points. This is how the public gets their news...guess it is the highest bidder who writes the story ? youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'll start, THE NEW YORK TIMES.

CLEARLY China-led.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
China took our business model. CIA, FBI have been tampering with media globally for a long long time. Looks like China started doubling our offers. And don't forget election fraud.

Notice that report was never released on what China did in the election. Yeah, willing to bet because it's so damn embarrassing to our intel agencies they just want it buried and forgotten forever. Oh but it's not over. Here comes the bio weapon. Now they have to mask people up, lock them down, divide them with race and batten down the hatches until the smoke clears.

If anyone truly believes this is just about covid you are a god damn imbecile.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How many trusted news sites were nothing but paid propaganda outlets for China

Pretty much ALL of the Trump-hating ones. The ones that labelled all Trump supporters as racists white supremacists and the ones who bankrolled, bailed out, propped up and supported BLM's and Antifa's destruction-fest circa 2020

ALL of those bastards - all of them, including twitter, facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok (particularly Tik Tok - obviously)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Washington Post?
Newsweek?
USA Today?
MSNBC?
CNN?
NBC?
ABC?
CBS?
Disney Channel?
Cosmopolitan?
Vanity Fair?
Daily Beast?
Huffpost?
Wall Street Journal?
LA Times?
San Francisco Chronicle?
Sports Illustrated?
Salon?

Come on gang, let's kick this list into gear here.
The Atlantic?
The Omaha World-Herald ?
Minneapolis Star Tribune?
The Terra Haute Tribune Star?
The Dog Patch Village Cryer?

Edit. Glad to see the list is off to a rousing start while I was putting mine together. Glad to see that some one said what I didn't, basically every news outlet that had one bad word to say about Trump. Any outlet that dared to call out as a fraud, an imposter, a phony, a goofball, a charlatan, a liar, a narcissist, a psychopath, a cult leader, yep, all of em....
edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 04 Aug 2021 01:22:55 -0500Wed, 04 Aug 2021 01:22:55 -050021082021-08-04T01:22:55-05:00100000022 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's easier to point out non fake conservative media:

NTD TV Falun Gong Channel (The CCP haters)
Real America's Voice Channel

Hand full of low staffed internet news sites, maybe 10

That's it. There is nothing else. Fox and Newsmax are fake.

Pathetic for a man that got 75M plus votes. More than Obama by a longshot.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I went to high school with the kids of Chinese spies. They had been raised in a mock up American town to acclimate and the parents were placed here to steal tech from the local IBM branch.

One of them was loudly racist towards all races not Han... and disdainful of the U.S. as a decadent wasteland. The other was a tad older and held his opinions a bit closer to the vest, but was a decent individual at the end of the four years.

They ended up surprised that we didn't smell as bad as they thought we would and carefully admiring certain cultural aspects of the U.S., like music and tech and one of them went on to front one of China's first rock bands and now has an affluent lifestyle and is rising in the party.

It was educating as it proved that people were people although a government could warp minds when it's governed were kept in isolation... and that China's government scares the hell outta me and has tendrils everywhere.

edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

China does not need to do this, America is so internally divided that it will happily do this to itself.

Liberals don't need bribing, they will do it for free.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I went to high school with the kids of Chinese spies. They had been raised in a mock up American town to acclimate and the parents were placed here to steal tech from the local IBM branch.

I'm calling BS on this one. Chinese spies and their families are usually much better trained, if the kid's family were spies they wouldn't let on otherwise they would be recalled to China and punished. If he didn't suddenly disappear one day and then his entire family turn up shot in a secret prison then he probably wasn't telling the truth.

It's more likely that the kid was simply making fun of you because he thought that you were gullible and that he could freak you out. You know, like how black kids in white school sometimes pretend to be in gangs to make them seem tough, or how emo kids tell you that they cut themselves when they don't.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Over the past 3 years, The DOJ Inspector General has issued scathing reports about News Organizations practices. They bribe, leak classified info, and work hand-in-hand with high-ranking corrupt government officials.

Here are a few examples...

1.) www.foxnews.com...

2.) www.washingtonexaminer.com...

3.) Most recent 7.20.2021: oig.justice.gov...

The DOJ even published a graphic of which News Outlets were the worst offenders with Quid-Quo-Pro deals with government officials. But it's hidden deeply now. I couldn't find it tonight. Maybe someone else has saved it, and can post it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most of this is domestic in nature.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Uh-huh.

I didn't know they were spies until they were arrested and deported at uni, but think what you want. You're obviously an expert.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Here's my starter list and there is no question on these guys.

CNN
The New York Times
The Washington Post
MSNBC
Forbes
Financial Times
Bloomberg
Reuters
ABC News
The Economist
The Wall Street Journal
AFP
TIME Magazine
LA Times
The Hill
BBC
The Atlantic
Newsweek
National Journal
The Nation
Congressional Quarterly
U.S. News
World Report
The Chicago Tribune
Washington Note
Associate Press

All major Western media outlets take 'private dinners', 'sponsored trips' from Chinese communist propaganda front . . .
The relationship is revealed in the Department of Justice's Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings, which reveal a relationship spanning over a decade between establishment media outlets and the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF).

'Neutralize Opposition'

CUSEF is a Chinese Communist Party-funded initiative founded by Tung Chee Hwa. The group also targets American universities with offers to fund policy research, high-level dialogues, and exchange programs.

Tung also serves as Vice-Chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), identified by the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission as a key component of the Chinese Communist Party's United Work Front. The effort, according to the U.S. government report, aims to

"to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party. The United Front strategy uses a range of methods to influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing's preferred policies."

LINK
edit on 4-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Links

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So it’s impossible for a foreign interest to infiltrate American media for their own interests that may be at odds with the interests of American citizens.

This issue clearly dose not hold any weight for you.

Also I am sorry to see you have such a bad flair up of long TDS I hope it gets better.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 4-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
One thing Tucker forgot to add in his report... all the cell phones went dead. ( sorry guys, I forgot when that happened, but I know some us commented on it so it is on this site somewhere )

Not sure if comments are allowed , but if so , I know someone that would comment about the dates the cell phones going dead.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Do u have any evidence?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The irony of criticizing leftist media, only to use Tucker as your source for info.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Also I am sorry to see you have such a bad flair up of long TDS I hope it gets better.

Thanks for that,it's so nostalgic. Makes me pine for the good old days around here when that line was slung by oh so many anytime anyone would dare to point out those points about him. Keep em coming A

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 04 Aug 2021 11:34:31 -0500Wed, 04 Aug 2021 11:34:31 -050021082021-08-04T11:34:31-05:001100000034 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

top topics

join