It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know It Seems Weird": NIH Director Suggests Parents Wear Masks At Home Around Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The director of the National Institute of Health wants parents to wear masks at home around their children. Yes you read that correctly.

In plain sight.
They want us all in a state of fear.

The head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) suggested Tuesday that parents should wear masks while at home around children even if they don’t have COVID-19. “It’s clear that this variant is capable of causing serious illness in children. You heard those stories coming out of Louisiana pediatric ICUs, where there are kids as young as a few months old who are sick from this,” Dr. Francis Collins said during a CNN interview, although he admitted that such cases “[are] rare.”

But he added that “anyone who tries to tell you, ‘ah you don’t have to worry about it if you are a young, healthy person,’ there’s many counterexamples.” “That’s the reason why the recommendations are, for kids under 12, that they avoid being in places where they might get infected, which means recommendations of mask-wearing in schools and at home,” Collins said. “Parents of unvaccinated kids should be thoughtful about this and the recommendation is to wear masks there as well. I know that’s uncomfortable. I know it seems weird, but it is the best way to protect your kids.”

So far, about 400 children under the age of 18 have died with COVID-19, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Those darn china virus worthless jabs needs to be in the arm of the babies as soon as they are available, lets scare the sheeple to dead, their babies are gona died, of the virus. Big pharma mobsters needs to get the next generation of milking cows to keep the profits, they want 42 billion for the next year.

edit on 3-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Obstetrician Groups Recommend COVID Vaccine During Pregnancy:
news.wttw.com...
www.medscape.com...
edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20900000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So far, about 400 children under the age of 18 have died with COVID-19, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

And how many children under the age of 18 are there in the US ?
The chances are 1000 fold greater to be crossing the street and hit by a car .
Just like politicians , they are playing a numbers game .

"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
Tears for Fear.
Wow , even the name fits.
edit on 8/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Darn they are not even going to let the babies out of the womb they want them even before that,

Then shot them again after they are born.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Obstetrician Groups Recommend COVID Vaccine During Pregnancy:
news.wttw.com...

Obstetrician Groups Recommend COVID Vaccine During Pregnancy

ETA: I see you fixed it. I'll leave this one for good measure.
edit on 8/3/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

A future 100 year supply of vaccine resistant virus for treatment and development$
- If everyone is vaccinated,the only virus that will survive will be resistant
edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20900000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A study from July obtained by the Wall Street Journal suggested that a child’s odds of surviving a COVID-19 infection is about 99.995 percent. It also noted there is no evidence yet that the Delta COVID-19 variant causes more deaths or severe illnesses among children.

In fact, studies have shown CV-19 delta to have a lower IFR than CV-19 alpha, and something very much akin to a normal flu season.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
dont worry the same rules dont apply to them of course..

If the public officials are actually vaccinated with the same vax..
edit on 3-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Speaking of children ... When i was a kid others consented for me .... What will you allow to happen to yours ?
Part 1 trailer

part II full

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

... In plain sight.
They want us all in a state of fear. ...

That is what it's all been about since the first mask mandate and distancing orders were issued last year.

Fear make people uncertain. Uncertain people are easy to control.

Fear is their poison, their tool. Sadly, many, many people are embracing it; they even get angry if you point out some glimmer of hope that could assuage their fear. The don't want it. They want to live in fear.

I added to Orwell's party slogan:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Fear is safety.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wear a mask? AT HOME???

Ahahahahahahha!

It's coming down so much faster than I thought.

I might actually see a new government in my lifetime. Amazing.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sadly, this is the truth. Fear is the opposite of love on the consciousness scale. When people are in the state of fear, it affects us physiologically, much more than you would think. The immune system seems to get hit the hardest.

www.prb.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on pmTuesdayTuesday21000000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They can f---- right off!!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

yet again the US is months behind other places. which is why the US got hit so hard in the first place. the whole point of wearing a mask, is to protect everyone else from the wearer of the mask. so with parents out and about, doing things like working and shopping, they are in fact a risk to their kids, and others who don't leave the home as much. wearing masks at home has been recommended for months, if not over a year already where i am. in fact it was only very recently that children over the age of five years old were allowed to leave home a all (started with children under 21 years old, and dropped the ages every few months).

but it really is no surprise the US is so behind in sensible precautions, since they never even had proper lockdowns in the first place. just psudo lockdowns that only looked like they were doing something, as they tried to appease both sides of the political debate they caused to happen over the pandemic.

it really is no wonder a friend can't get the surgery he needs right now in the US, because all of the eight hospitals anywhere near his area are all full, with no free beds.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

MIM's Street Talk for some time now . FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. And I'm right about this. Worked well in China over the years and is still going on in Hong Kong also now.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

wearing masks at home has been recommended for months, if not over a year already where i am.

What part of the world do you live in? In the US this is absurd.

I mean, shockingly absurd.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

yet again the US is months behind other places. which is why the US got hit so hard in the first place. the whole point of wearing a mask, is to protect everyone else from the wearer of the mask. so with parents out and about, doing things like working and shopping, they are in fact a risk to their kids, and others who don't leave the home as much. wearing masks at home has been recommended for months, if not over a year already where i am. in fact it was only very recently that children over the age of five years old were allowed to leave home a all (started with children under 21 years old, and dropped the ages every few months).

but it really is no surprise the US is so behind in sensible precautions, since they never even had proper lockdowns in the first place. just psudo lockdowns that only looked like they were doing something, as they tried to appease both sides of the political debate they caused to happen over the pandemic.

it really is no wonder a friend can't get the surgery he needs right now in the US, because all of the eight hospitals anywhere near his area are all full, with no free beds.

Hi, agent of chaos. You're tricks don't work here.

Let's use vaccination rate.

It was recently announced by the Not-President Biden that 70% of America has been vaxxed.

That would put America in the lead or tied for the lead.

But according to all of the agents of chaos in the media, you'd never know it.

Hell, just take a look at this chart, which was published just a week ago. The United States isn't even on the list! *so much for the poorly-named "USNews".

The United States is doing just fine.

We are NOT in a viral pandemic. We are in a pandemic of incompetence, greed and corruption.

We're doing just fine (virus-wise) and if you tune out the agents of chaos you'd never know otherwise.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It was recently announced by the Not-President Biden that 70% of America has been vaxxed.

So why does the MSM have an issue if the number of people are already 70% vaccinated? whats really their goal? since the vaccination had started the MSM wasn't very specif on what was the end goal of these vaccinations? if it was mandatory i would be agaisnt it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join