It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reluctant to be vaccinated for COVID-19? Here are six myths you can put to rest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here's the one question i have about the vaccine:

HOW DID THEY MAKE IT SO FAST???

Perhaps, people forget that AIDS is a virus. They still haven't found a cure for it.....because there is none. But miraculously enough they have a cure for the world's "deadliest" virus, within the matter of months????

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan
Because the vaccine is an antidote they were running alongside the Gain of Function experiments they were doing on Coronaviruses in Wuhan?

It's an antidote to adverse reactions to the virus?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

AIDS is not a virus, it is a syndrome caused by HIV. HIV is a special kind of virus, called a retrovirus. Quite different from a coronavirus.

Development of mRNA technology has been going on for quite a while, since before COVID-19, so the basic platform was there. But the big bucks that the previous administration threw at the development of the COVID vaccines did facilitate their development and testing. I think it was a good idea to do so, but calling it "Operation Warp Speed" was stupid.

You can expect to be seeing mRNA technology becoming more and more widely used. Perhaps even against HIV, some day. It's been under testing for cancer treatment for a few years now.

edit on 8/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

Today as I walked out of the house, to go to the gym and then do my zumba class, I realize how free and great I felt, no jab, no worries and life is good.

Then I heard a covid propaganda in the radio, "get your vaccine, but wear your mask around unvaccinated", wait a moment, you know how ridiculous that sounds.

What is this how they vaccine passports will be issue? I mean is now everybody to walk in a room and ask everybody to show their prof of covid shot?

Really?

Is hot in the south, I am sure those with the diaper in their faces are suffering and even suffocating.

I feel liberated.

i heard and saw on FB pages "get the vaccine to protect the unvaccinated" with sometimes added "grandma, kids, and vunerable"

im sorry but isnt that like saying "wear your seatbelt to protect those that done"?

doesnt make any sense when logic applied now does it

scrounger

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

As the weeks pass, it's becoming obvious that "the benefits outweigh the risks" for those who (wisely) chose to NOT be vaccinated.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join