It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on Russian athletes Still Countine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So why arent they going after China? America? problary because America is a big nation. It would be problary embarrassing if an number of western athletes were found to have doping substances.
Because the U.S. and China haven't been caught doing such a thing. They weren't exactly going after Russia.

This article explains some of what happened.
olympics.nbcsports.com...

It wasn't just that some Russians had failed drug tests. It was quite an elaborate operation that was funded by the Russian Government. One of the guys who had been running the program for a few decades, eventually grew a conscience. He was the chemist who designed the chemical cocktail of drugs that the Russian athletes were taking. He finally realized it was immoral and let the world know about what had been going on,

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
They should just hold a Russia-themed Olympics with events that only they could win, like female field-ploughing, excessive vodka consumption, loud talking, tacky dressing, isotope poisoning and hacking (not the kind with an axe).

Hold on... I'm not rusky, nor she/her, but I'm pretty good at 4 out of 6 of those disciplines... can I take part? However, you won't get me in front of (or behind) a plough, no way, no hoe!

And shirley, the poisoning medals are awarded just after the vodka competition... automatic admittance.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

No. I know who they are and what they're really called. It's like being The Artist Formerly Known as Prince IMO. They're "Not Russian" athletes.

<< 1   >>

join