It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid mRNA Vaccine injuries and death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
All material that doesn't support vaccines are being scrubbed from any platform with large volume. Like Google, Facebook, Twitter to name a few. Many that have been injured or killed are isolated and silenced from speaking out. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that these injuries can be reported on.

The video is of girls suffering from Parkinson's like symptoms. They might lessen the shaking with some cannabis tincture as it often works on Parkinson's.
Feel free to post similar videos or personal experiences.

We both got the Fauci Ouchie, we both have tremors and shakes...The Tremor Twins

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Who is paying you for this, and how much? Also, where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Didn't I hear you already had a job?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Probably under a heavy load of cognitive dissonance. It's the most common side effect of the death-jab.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You can get paid when you die. By doing the right thing while alive. Anything is possible. You could possible bail your soul out of Hell.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Looks like meth

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
I know 2 men, frankly well advanced in age and both have the same post vaccination result. These men are a family member and a close family friend. One landed in the hospital about a week after the second jab with nearly fatal pulmonary edema. The other suffering from dizziness and confusion after his vaccines. The strange thing is that both these men were very similar in that they were sharp, spry personalities just a few months ago... they've since been reduced to barely coherent with sudden cognitive impairment and they appear to be close to the end. Again, these guys ain't young; but the timing is rather suspect and even my wife mentioned the shots as what she thinks caused this sudden turn for the worse with both of them at literally the same time. The change was sudden and profound, no other way to describe it.

Not being paid to post this, by the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well, yeah but if I can make a little extra posting BS bitchute videos on conspiracy forums, I'm all for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well, yeah but if I can make a little extra posting BS bitchute videos on conspiracy forums, I'm all for it.

Have you gotten rich yet? If you did it wasn't bitchute I am going to guess.

At least they let you have free speech in the mud pit on ATS if no one else will let you talk because they don't want others to accidently hear it.

You aren't one of those NAZI types too are you?

We have had enough of those types already.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Have you gotten rich yet? If you did it wasn't bitchute I am going to guess.

At least they let you have free speech in the mud pit on ATS if no one else will let you talk because they don't want others to accidently hear it.

You aren't one of those NAZI types too are you?

We have had enough of those types already.

I'm not rich, but I'll probably never have to worry about money. Worked 4 jobs for a long time to get here. Now I'm down to one, with a lot of investments.

This isn't the mudpit. "DoCtOr" Smith posts about one thing, and one thing only and there was a thread about where this money is coming from either yesterday or the day before. It got deleted. The only thing that gives me faith in this place any more is that he has singlehandedly resurrected the LOL bin, and kept it alive.

No, LOL, I'm not a Nazi.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
All material that doesn't support vaccines are being scrubbed from any platform with large volume. Like Google, Facebook, Twitter to name a few. Many that have been injured or killed are isolated and silenced from speaking out. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that these injuries can be reported on.

The video is of girls suffering from Parkinson's like symptoms. They might lessen the shaking with some cannabis tincture as it often works on Parkinson's.
Feel free to post similar videos or personal experiences.

We both got the Fauci Ouchie, we both have tremors and shakes...The Tremor Twins

From the Mayo Clinic:

“Young adults rarely experience Parkinson's disease. It ordinarily begins in middle or late life, and the risk increases with age. People usually develop the disease around age 60 or older.”

These girls are not experiencing Parkinson’s disease; they are experiencing a bad case of bullpuckey.

You should probably take the cannabis, if you aren’t already.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Reminds me of this lying sack of poo:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your source is from TYT. Quite telling.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

And do you say that about infowars as a source? and ya tyt sucks, infowars sucks even harder.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It was national news. I'm just old enough to remember it.

ETA: what the hell is "TYT"?
edit on 30-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It was national news. I'm just old enough to remember it.

ETA: what the hell is "TYT"?

TYT..the young turks. Youtube channel, left wing independant media, they kinda got bought off a few years back though, despite them presenting the update, it was a news story.
edit on 30-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

And do you say that about infowars as a source? and ya tyt sucks, infowars sucks even harder.

If you buy my supplements, Trump will be president again on Monday. He said so himself.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

If you want some money........... Why not get money for giving your kids and babies the synthetic mRNA vaccination??

Big Tech Censors Victims Of Covid-19 Vaccine

edit on 30-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant ideas.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join